Author Topic: BBCAN4 - Cassandra Shahinfar  (Read 6494 times)

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
BBCAN4 - Cassandra Shahinfar
« on: February 25, 2016, 07:36:10 AM »

This sassy attention seeker is ready to make the other houseguests do her dirty work - both in the game and in the house.

Hometown: Winnipeg, MB

Describe yourself in three words:
Fun, Confident, Hilarious

Do you have a strategy to win Big Brother Canada?
Well Cassandra means seducer of all men so that can work for a strategy – making everyone fall in love with me! I can talk to any person at any age and get to know them. I plan to use my social skills in the house to get to know everyone, and make them feel I’m just there to have fun and be their friend, and not necessarily strategize or get into a clique. Even if someone who I’m not in an alliance with or who isn’t a key player seems to be down or having a hard day, if I see them down I will try and make them feel better. The fact that I’m helping them, they’ll remember that down the line, that I’m not just there for the game, I’m there for the people. When really, I’m just there for the game! I’m also planning to make a secret alliance with one male. Not necessarily a showmance but sort of like a Jon (BBCAN Season 2) and Neda (BBCAN Season 2) thing. I’d have him win the competitions that I can’t do myself, and I’d have him do my dirty work too. That would be ideal.

If you could take one thing inside the house, what would it be and why?
A bottomless bottle of wine! Like a nice Cabernet Sauvignon would be great!

Brain vs. Brawn. Which challenges, physical or mental, do you fear most?
I think I’ll be ok with the mental because I’ve prepped myself so much for that. I’m definitely more intimidated by the physical. Endurance scares me – I’m just not sure I could hold myself up in those situations. I always think back to Jillian and Topaz on that iceberg – that one I’d die on.

If you won, how would you spend the $100k?
I would donate it all to charity… Ha! Not really. I would take my mom on vacation to Hawaii – I’ve never been and it’s always been her dream to go. I would buy some new shoes, pay off my student loan and try and save some of it. I’m planning on winning. In my mind there’s no other option. I’m not there for the experience –I’m there to win. If I come second I’ll be pissed!

Who is your Big Brother Canada idol and why?
I love the Jon & Neda duo. I love Jon’s humour and how he was so underrated. No one saw him as a threat till the end! I love Neda’s strategies. Jon was her meat shield. Between the two of them though, she’s my number one!

True North strong and free. What is your favourite thing about Canada?
We have the hottest leader in the world – Justin Trudeau! We’re the ****!

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BBCAN4 - Cassandra Shahinfar
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016, 06:10:30 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/5TmYCWeW92E" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/5TmYCWeW92E</a>

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2016, 08:09:13 PM »
She's the powerful version of Victoria Rafaeli <3

Definitely my favourite Canadian in the house!

She also has one of the best introductions ever, what an icon <3
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 08:28:11 PM by gamerfan09 »

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2016, 08:26:21 PM »
‘Big Brother Canada 4’ pre-game exclusive: Will Cassandra Shahinfar be an entertaining villain?

There are always a few kinds of players who we really find ourselves interested in watching on “Big Brother Canada” (or really any other competition show, for that matter); one of the top ones consistently is the person who wants to play the game hard, but understands at the same time that this is a television show and they are there to entertain. Cassandra Shahinfar is one of these said people.

As you’re hopefully going to see within the pre-game interview we did with her below, there’s a lot to like about what she is going to bring to this season, and she also spells out her strategy and philosophy on different elements to go along with it.

Tell us about yourself: Your name, where you’re from, your age, and what you do for a living.

Okay, I’mCassandra Shahinfar, I’m 22 years old, I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba, and I work at a car dealership. I do a little bit of HR, a little bit of marketing, a little bit of everything.

What made you want to try out for Big Brother Canada this year?

I am obsessed with ‘Big Brother,’ I’ve been watching since season 2 US; I said ‘I’m going to get on a show,’ and now I’m on the show and I still can’t believe it. (Laughs.) My next goal is to now win the show!

If you could compare yourself to someone from ‘Big Brother Canada’ or ‘Big Brother US,’ who would it be?

I would compare myself to kind of a mix of Janelle and Rachel. Janelle in the sense that I’m going to be under-estimated as someone who’s just super-fun and ‘there for the experience.’ But I’m really there to win, to be a cutthroat assassin!

What’s something about you that would surprise people?

That’s a good question! There are a lot of different layers to me. It may surprise the other houseguests that I’m going in there with a strategy and am there to play the game.

Do you have a specific strategy entering the house?

I’m really going to focus on the social game. When I think of ‘Big Brother’ I think of a game of chess, so I’m going to go in there, evaluate, and see where everyone lies on the board. Are they a pawn, are they a big player, where are they. Then also think about myself, and where I also lie on the board. Then I have to figure out who I’m going to align myself with. I want to rely on the stronger people and let them do the dirty work. Then I’m going to start attacking a little later on when they’re done attacking each other.

What makes you think that you’ll be able to make it all the way to the end and win?

I’ve watched the game, I’ve studied the game, and I have a plan going in. I know every single second in the house I’m going to be playing the game. I’m going to be so focused; I’m going to have to cut out some of my outside thoughts. I’m not going to let my emotions take over and I’m always going to be thinking strategy and game. I’m also not an emotional player. I’m going to be cool as a cucumber in sticky situations.

What do you think your biggest weakness could be?

I think that I have a very bold personality, and I’m going to have to dial that back so people don’t think I’m obnoxious. That’s going to be one of the biggest issues for myself, but hopefully I’ll be able to [contain].

Other than winning the money, what’s the one thing you’re hoping to get out of this experience?

Fame and fortune, what?? I’m just kidding. I’m hoping to cross it off my bucket list. I’ve wanted it so badly for so long that now that it’s coming to fruition, it’s something I’m hoping to accomplish.

In closing, what do you want to say to Canada? Why should they be excited to see you this season?

I’m fun, I’m quirky, I’m down to earth at the same time. I’m also there to play a game and stab people in the back. I’m there to be entertainment and think about myself. I think that’s why viewers will have a good time watching me.

Overall impression – Cassandra’s really fun. We get the sense that she wants to be the sort of mustache-twirling villain that is entertaining to watch, and we also get the sense that she’s going to be very good at executing her strategy. We’re not making winner picks just yet, but we do think that she has what it takes if she makes it to the end, at least based on this interview alone. (We’re trying to write these in a vacuum, without looking at any other videos or articles out there.)

Source:http://cartermatt.com/196378/big-brother-canada-4-pre-game-exclusive-cassandra-shahinfar/

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2016, 11:50:43 AM »
Words to live by:

I’m Cassandra and I am THE Persian Princess.

I’m Cassandra Shahinfar, I’m 22 years old and i’m from Winnipeg! There’s no words to describe Cassandra. I can look in a thesaurus and the one word maybe would be fabulous?

I work at a car dealership so I walk around the cars and I’m like Winnipeg’s Vanna White. Sex sells, baby! At work I’m very busy and occasionally i post selfies. When you see me it’s like “Who’s this betch?”

I do have intelligence deep down in there. I majored in Criminology, minor in Psychology; so that will help me because I know what people are thinking! I studied it…in a university. And I got a degree for it!

One of my favorite things to do at work is delivering the mail because when I walk from upstairs in my little office, downstairs, I just command all the attention. All eyes are on me and I love it! I have this aura, people are just drawn to me.

Being a Persian Princess means you just wake up being fabulous. I have a beautiful home life. My mom cooks for me, she cleans for me, she does everything for me that’s like a life task. I’ve never used a washing machine in my life. Don’t even know where i would start. Like do you put the dishwasher pack in? I don’t know, don’t care because I don’t have to do it! I don’t know how to do my hair, don’t know how to do nails. I have either my mother, my sister or the glam squad at the salon do my hair. I pay my sister to clean my room, I can’t clean. I just can’t do that kind of stuff. I’m like a swan! I just float through life and have people do stuff for me.

I think my strategy going into the house is using my people skills and my ability to read people as well as my boobs! I was blessed with a nice face, good personality and boobs, so I mean, I need to use that and take full advantage of that! And if I didn’t, I would be the stupid one. One thing that would make me feel at home in the big brother house is having people do my chores for me!

Cassandra means seducer of all men so i am going to seduce all those men….but he has to be over 6′3 and have big muscles. what’s life without a little diva? I’m gonna go in there and play every single person. I’m here to stab people in the back, I don’t really care! I’m just here to win 100,000 dollars and get a shopping spree! (:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 07:27:06 AM by gamerfan09 »

Offline tennis33

• RFF Full Member
  • 🌎 🏃‍♂️ 🔥
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2016, 12:10:57 PM »
Please return

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster