Author Topic: BBCAN4 - Maddy Pavle  (Read 6310 times)

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
BBCAN4 - Maddy Pavle
« on: February 24, 2016, 06:28:58 AM »

Strong and confidant is how she’ll play the game. She’s fun, she’s witty, and she is not afraid to get dirty.

Hometown: Vancouver, BC

Describe yourself in three words:
Funny, Cute, Honest

Do you have a strategy to win Big Brother Canada?
I do not. I’m going to take every day as it comes because every day could be different than what I plan for. I have watched every season of Big Brother Canada and I know what a rollercoaster I am in for so I don’t think a strategy is what works.

If you could take one thing inside the house, what would it be and why?
If I could, I would take an iPod or some type of music. If I’m having a crazy, stressful day all I want is to pop on the headphones and just cool down with some great music.

Brain vs. Brawn. Which challenges, physical or mental, do you fear most?
I think I’m pretty good for the physical challenges but a lot of the remembering challenges – those I would be scared of. Or anything like math. I don’t know math. But I’m a super athletic, active person so I’ve got that side.

If you won, how would you spend the $100k?
I would put a down payment on a condo. I don’t know if you’ve heard but Vancouver’s pretty expensive. And at my age, having a condo would make me feel ahead of the curve. Or I’d start a mini empire of Maddy businesses. I don’t know exactly what they’d be, but I’d figure it out.

Who is your Big Brother Canada idol and why?
My top Big Brother Canada houseguest ever is Jillian (BBCAN Season 1). She’s just a strong, confident woman. She knows what’s up, she knows what she wants, and she is going to go get it. She wasn’t afraid to win and she knew she’d make enemies along the way but because she was nice and humble, so she got away with it. She’s totally my idol.

True North strong and free. What is your favourite thing about Canada?
The mountains! And the trees! I love to be able to just go on a hike or go snowboarding or go swimming. It’s so nice to have all of those things around me all the time.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 04:17:12 PM by Reilly Queens »

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BBCAN4 - Maddy Pavle
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016, 06:13:19 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/MUDNc5w_ia0" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/MUDNc5w_ia0</a>

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2016, 12:55:23 PM »
^Felt the same tbh

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2016, 08:32:31 PM »
‘Big Brother Canada 4’ pre-game exclusive: Can Maddy Pavle serve up a win?

Every season there are a few contestants, whether it be on a “Survivor” or “Big Brother,” who you see / speak to / read about and have a very specific reaction: What in the world is going to happen here? Maddy Pavle is one of these people on “Big Brother Canada” this season. She’s the sort of contestant who could be easily malleable to what happens around her and who she works with; we can see her being a floater, but we could also see her being a contributor in an alliance or a showmance. She doesn’t have a huge strategy, so there’s not really much you can expect from her.

In an effort to understand what she’s going to be bringing to the table, we chatted with Maddie earlier this week via phone.

Tell us about yourself: Your name, where you’re from, your age, and what you do for a living.

My name’s Maddie, I’m from Vancouver BC, I’m 21, and I’m a server.

What made you want to try out for Big Brother Canada this year?

I love the show; I’ve loved it through the US seasons, I’ve watched the Canadian seasons, I’ve watched it so much that I feel like I belong as a part of it.

If you could compare yourself to someone from ‘Big Brother Canada’ or ‘Big Brother US,’ who would it be?

Probably Jillian from season 1 of ‘Big Brother Canada.’

What’s something about you that would surprise people?

I’m actually really physical so I can win a lot of physical competitions. I’m small and short, so people would look at me and think that I wouldn’t win any competitions, when in reality I’m the total opposite.

Do you have a specific strategy entering the house?

Nope! I don’t have a specific strategy. I’m going to live each day and hope for the best.

What makes you think that you’ll be able to make it all the way to the end and win?

Because I have a huge social game, because I have a strong [physical] game, and I’m fun and really approachable so people will want to hang out with me and have me around.

What do you think your biggest weakness could be?

It will probably be the cute guys in the house, because once I see a cute guy, I’ll want to spend as much time with him and flirt with him as much as I can. (Laughs.) It’ll probably stall me from getting what I want.

Other than winning the money, what’s the one thing you’re hoping to get out of this experience?

A bunch of friends, and more followers on Instagram.

In closing, what do you want to say to Canada? Why should they be excited to see you this season?

I’m super-fun, I’m personable, and I’m there to have a good time, make some friends, plot, and be manipulative and lie and stab people in the back!

Overall impression – Maddie really didn’t give us too much to work with. We go into these things with a set list of questions in order for the sake of fairness, and in this case that was a disadvantage because it wasn’t until the end when we figured out that she’s willing to be deceitful. We wish there was more time to explore that.

Other than that comment, the only impression we really got from her through this is that, if nobody sways her too strongly, she’ll be there to make friends and is extremely likely to have a showmance at some point.

Source:http://cartermatt.com/196431/big-brother-canada-4-pre-game-exclusive-maddy-pavle/

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2016, 08:36:50 PM »
She is such an unpleasant negative person, and not in the fun way :res:

She is slowly but surely being worse than Liza.

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2016, 08:39:09 AM »
Can she just disappear forever. :groan:

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2016, 08:14:07 PM »