Author Topic: TAR 28 Ep 2 LIVE SHOW Updates & Commentary! Tonight at 8PM EST *read Post 1*  (Read 18903 times)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

This was just a random screen but two thing I noticed:

A. Sheri & Cole are fixing their bags in the middle (something probably happened which was withheld to us by editors)
B. YOU CAN SEE THE CAMERA CREW ON THE RIGHT

After TAR27, it's kinda funny to still see that the show isn't that afraid of showing production on screen anymore.

And another thing:

WTF happened to the Speed Bump sign? The ones on 23-26 were pretty good and this one looks like a Chinese knockoff :lol:
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 04:13:52 AM by gamerfan09 »

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
Lol I forgot to mention how horrible the speed bump sign looked :lol:

Btw, speaking of camera crews, I don't know if you guys have ever heard one speak? ??? I haven't and so I was surprised when one of them asked Brodie/Kurt to repeat what information they had got in an insider video.

Offline MrDS

• RFF Jr. Member
I imagine it might be to make the sign look a little bit less obvious given that it's a social media season

Online Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
Maybe it's a thong :funny:

Yes, that is what she said she had.  :groan:
She apparently thought a thong was okay to wear on a TV show, but NOT okay to wear it in front of her father.

Oh right! :ascared
:lol:
She didn't even think about it before the race? :wtf:
Well, if she had to wear a thong, it would have been blurred out, so she wouldn't have to worry about what the whole world would see. And also, I agree that it would be incredibly awkward for her dad/family member to see her in a thong.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
Is the fish cooking detour this the first ever task to test the cooking skill of the contestants?

IIRC, The cooking challenge in the past do not have a judge to judge the cooking of the contestants

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
Got bored, so yeah, Team Averages.  :lol:

As of Leg 2:
1st: Tyler & Korey - 1.5
2nd: Dana & Matt - 2.5
3rd: Brodie & Kurt - 3.5
Tied 4th: Burnie & Ashley - 4.5
Tied 4th: Zach & Rachel  - 4.5
Tied 6th: Brittany & Jessica - 7
Tied 6th: Cameron & Darius - 7
8th: Erin & Joslyn - 7.5
9th: Sherri & Cole - 8.5
10th: Marty & Hagan - 9.5
11th: Scott & Blair - 10
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 02:05:25 PM by nmccarroll91 »
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
Lol I forgot to mention how horrible the speed bump sign looked :lol:

Btw, speaking of camera crews, I don't know if you guys have ever heard one speak? ??? I haven't and so I was surprised when one of them asked Brodie/Kurt to repeat what information they had got in an insider video.

I can't confirm this, but maybe the voice telling Beekman that they didn't finish their speedbump was someone from the crew.

Got bored, so yeah, Team Averages.  :lol:

As of Leg 2:
1st: Tyler & Korey - 1.5
2nd: Dana & Matt - 3
3rd: Brodie & Kurt - 3.5
Tied 4th: Burnie & Ashley - 4.5
Tied 4th: Zach & Rachel  - 4.5
Tied 6th: Brittany & Jessica - 7
Tied 6th: Cameron & Darius - 7
8th: Erin & Joslyn - 7.5
9th: Sherri & Cole - 8.5
10th: Marty & Hagan - 9.5
11th: Scott & Blair - 10
Shouldn't Dana & Matt be 2.5?

Offline SuzieTampa

• RFF Not So Newbie
There are multiple colors of emeralds. 

No, there are multiple colors of beryl. From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerald#Color: "Emeralds occur in hues ranging from yellow-green to blue-green, with the primary hue necessarily being green. Yellow and blue are the normal secondary hues found in emeralds. Only gems that are medium to dark in tone are considered emerald; light-toned gems are known instead by the species name green beryl." Pink beryl is called morganite. I make jewelry as a hobby.

Blair & Fred from Angel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcoy8b79Jic

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
According to Secret Scenes, Brodie & Kurt went to the Detour first before getting the clue :o

I guess editors left it out to make it look like they were closer to Tyler/Korey and Burnie/Ashley, but still surprising, they could have easily won the leg!

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
They still arrived at the detour first IIRC? ??? They must have had a decent lead.