Other Great Reality Shows > Other Reality TV Shows & News

Hell's Kitchen 15/16

(1/2) > >>

Marionete:
Hey guys!
Anybody here fans of Hell's Kitchen?
Season 15 has recently started with 3 aired episodes as of now. And the premiere of S16 was accidentally posted on Hulu before :lol:

claude_24hrs:
Longtime fan of Hell's Kitchen here, but I don't watch later seasons since season 12.

Sous chefs James and Andi are no longer in the show, but were replaced by two new sous chefs: Aaron Mitrano (blue) and Christina Wilson (red). IIRC, Christina was the season 10 winner of the show. Maitre'd Marino is still there.

Marionete:
Yep, but Andi returns for S16. So Christina was a one-time sous chef, similar to Heather West in season 6, who had also won the show a few seasons ago.
IMO season 10 was absolutely the least enjoyable season to date, and S11 was pretty mediocre IIRC, but the show started really picking up afterwards!
This season's looking pretty good so far, too :P

claude_24hrs:

--- Quote from: Marionete on January 31, 2016, 04:50:26 AM ---Yep, but Andi returns for S16. So Christina was a one-time sous chef, similar to Heather West in season 6, who had also won the show a few seasons ago.
IMO season 10 was absolutely the least enjoyable season to date, and S11 was pretty mediocre IIRC, but the show started really picking up afterwards!
This season's looking pretty good so far, too :P

--- End quote ---

Proof that do you have a source of Sous Chef Andi's return to HK?

Marionete:
I saw the premiere of S16, as I have mentioned before it was posted on hulu instead of the S15 one by accident :lol: Christina wasn't there and Andi had returned as the sous chef - she was featured in the intro, so that makes it for certain.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version