Author Topic: Official CBS 28 Reveal  (Read 3661 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Official CBS 28 Reveal
« on: January 19, 2016, 09:11:44 AM »
I'll be adding these to post two of all the threads as they appear, so stay tuned!! :waves:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 08:56:20 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Official CBS Reveal
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 05:16:15 PM »
Teams Will Explore Uncharted Territories On Season 28 Of The Amazing Race

Find out all sorts of new travel tidbits about the series' upcoming social-savvy season

Posted on Jan 21, 2016 10:00am

Before a brand new group of socially savvy racers embark on their worldwide adventures, let's take a look at what's in store for them when the newest season of The Amazing Race kicks off on Friday, Feb. 12 at 8/7c.

Currently in its 28th season, the series will be sending teams to pit stops in three new countries this time around: Cartagena, Columbia, Tbilisi, Georgia, and Yerevan, Armenia.

Plus, these social media influencers—who have over 88 million combined followers—will be traveling over 27,000 miles during their time on the show. That's 18 cities and 10 countries in just a few short weeks.

That's a lot of frequent flier miles!

Get ready, Race fans, because it's about to be a whirlwind season filled with extraordinary adventures and equally exceptional personalities.

Watch the Season 28 premiere of The Amazing Race when it airs on Friday, Feb. 12, at 8/7c on CBS.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Official CBS Reveal
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 06:01:01 PM »

RFF's Golden Rule: