Author Topic: Survivor 33 *Spoilers* and Speculation  (Read 113303 times)

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Survivor 33 and beyond *Spoilers*
« Reply #100 on: April 14, 2016, 03:23:37 PM »
Okay! I was off. Shows how much I watch TAR these days. :hides
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #101 on: April 15, 2016, 11:39:59 AM »
You should also consider that TAR has only had 3 returnee seasons and so only 33 teams (30 unique) have ever gotten the chance to return.
Meanwhile, Survivor has had a total of 10 (!) seasons including 2 or more returnees, with 3 of those seasons having a full-returnee cast (58 players), 3 having 10 returning players, 3 having 2 returnees, and 1 season with 3 returning castaways. So that in total makes up 97 people who have returned (once or more).
I am sure we would be seeing a lot more of the so called "threepeaters" or even someone like Jet & Cord returning for a 4th time for the casuals' sake if TAR had more seasons with returning teams. :tup:

... and although I HATED seeing Rupert 4 times, don't want AT ALL to see Ozzy for a 4th and wish Rob Mariano's 4th play and the entire Redemption Island season didn't exist, I'm kind of okay with Cirie potentially coming back again, because she was such a great player, who almost won twice and was absolutely robbed her third one. If some selective elite players return for a 3rd/4th time, I don't mind it, but sure, please don't make it a tradition. :lol:

I'd also love for Russell Hantz to return for a 4th time (controversial, I know), because he was such TV & strategy GOLD his 2 first seasons and was totally robbed his 3rd time out. Just not for S34 maybe..

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2016, 01:00:19 PM »

... and although I HATED seeing Rupert 4 times, don't want AT ALL to see Ozzy for a 4th and wish Rob Mariano's 4th play and the entire Redemption Island season didn't exist, I'm kind of okay with Cirie potentially coming back again, because she was such a great player, who almost won twice and was absolutely robbed her third one. If some selective elite players return for a 3rd/4th time, I don't mind it, but sure, please don't make it a tradition. :lol:

I'd also love for Russell Hantz to return for a 4th time (controversial, I know), because he was such TV & strategy GOLD his 2 first seasons and was totally robbed his 3rd time out. Just not for S34 maybe..

Agreed - Ozzy? No thank you. They're only considering him to get old fans back into the mix and keep every Survivor generation engaged. But there's SOOOO many people that need a 2nd time out before he gets a 4th. I'm fine with him being in some form of Legendary Characters season, because he does have the all-around social, physical, and slightly strategic thing going on.

I would also really love Russell back, because while I don't think he's "learned" about himself, I think he would make a Spencer play to be more friendly and just have a good time, maybe making him less of a threat. He could go from the evil goblin to the Lucky Charms leprechaun of Survivor  :funny:
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #103 on: April 28, 2016, 05:12:50 PM »
They're only considering him to get old fans back into the mix

Who is THEY??  ???
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #104 on: April 28, 2016, 09:41:45 PM »
They're only considering him to get old fans back into the mix

Who is THEY??  ???

CBS.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #105 on: April 28, 2016, 10:27:59 PM »
What am I missing? Why do you think CBS is looking at Ozzy again? ???
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #106 on: April 28, 2016, 11:15:46 PM »
What am I missing? Why do you think CBS is looking at Ozzy again? ???

Read up lol.

34 rumoured cast was posted by RedmondSurvivor.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #107 on: April 29, 2016, 04:53:52 AM »
Oh that. :res:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #108 on: April 30, 2016, 06:07:20 PM »
I've been out of RTV world for 2 weeks, have I missed any (minor) news?

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #109 on: May 02, 2016, 01:53:12 PM »
I've been out of RTV world for 2 weeks, have I missed any (minor) news?

Not really - no new Redmond/Inside Survivor releases on updated returnee season stuff. I imagine come late May/June we'll get info on cast for S33.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #110 on: May 02, 2016, 04:24:27 PM »
Yep, Redmond hinted that he would reveal S33 info once S32 ends.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #111 on: May 10, 2016, 10:35:44 AM »
If some selective elite players return for a 3rd/4th time, I don't mind it, but sure, please don't make it a tradition. :lol:

Ryan has it right - before CBS or other powers give someone a third or fourth try, why not give people a second? Or make it so that the next time on the show is to be a part of the reward. Maybe have teams with returning players for a challenge (when the merge happens).
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline tennis33

• RFF Full Member
  • 🌎 🏃‍♂️ 🔥
« Reply #112 on: May 11, 2016, 06:08:33 PM »
Season 33 cast is up on inside survivor

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #113 on: May 11, 2016, 06:50:29 PM »
Season 33 cast is up on inside survivor

The cast for Survivor 33, there you go:
Show content

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #114 on: May 11, 2016, 08:24:22 PM »
Very excited to see the cast drop, and love that we get more diversity!

Zeke is the token gay, he's an Improv guy.

Loving Ciandre, Michaela, Mari, Lucy - hope they make a play for the Gold and don't crumble <3

Also Chris Hammonds, hellloooo hottie! lol.  :colors

Jessica B.L. also is from right near my hometown - get it, girl!!

Another cast where I'm finding a lot of men difficult to root for, on first impression. We'll see come July/early Aug when media starts surfacing. Maybe that missing male is great.

Kenneth gives off a Nick vibe.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #115 on: May 11, 2016, 08:25:57 PM »
Mari <33333333

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #116 on: May 11, 2016, 08:39:19 PM »
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #117 on: May 12, 2016, 08:00:00 AM »
Yaaaaaaaaaay!!! I love it!

- Adam: I think I'm gonna like him. He looks so nice.
- Bret: Just a big police male.
- Chris: Not interesting on him either at all. Btw he looks simpathic.
- Ciandre: Yeah babe old black female! I know I will like her!
- David: He looks fun.
- Hannah: Aubrey 2.0?
- Jessica Blain-Lewis: 37? wtf she looks so much younger! I see her kinda like Julia from Kaoh Rong.
- Jessica Figueroa: So beautiful! I think she's gonna kick some asses. I think she's gonna be named Figueroa to not confuse with the other Jessica.
- Justin: Oh man! <33333333333333333333 I'm gonna be rooting for him, of course. ;)  Really, I'm in love.  :funny:
- Kenneth: He's gonna be named Ken, and I think he's going to be like Nick from Kaoh Rong.
- Lucy: Uhuu! First asian female! Nice! She looks a lot to Isabelle from TAR 25. Chef and bodybuilder, great!
- Mari: Second asian female! I don't know who she is, but she looks "famous", and I also like her, I think she's gonna be great!
- Michaela: Black girls always have an awesome personality, and I see Michaela is not going to be different. :P
- Michelle: Pretty, caring. I like her!
- Paul: At first I was like, omg, Jason from Kaoh Rong + Dan from Worlds Apart? No way, Paul looks more fun and better person. :)
- Rachel: And the third asian female! This is awesome! :P
- Sunday: Pastor and named Sunday. Hahahaha I'm not a fan of religious people because sometimes they criticize everything they don't see good (which doesn't mean it's not good), they are with the Holy Bible under the arm and blah blah. But I think Sunday is going to be great to see.
- William: Great, a young boy! Now he's the youngest castaway ever, right? Sorry Julia, your tittle was robbed so early. xD
- Zeke: Well he looks funny and great person. I see a little bit of Coby from Palau in him.
- Unknown Male Player: Hmmm... maybe a black guy? I would like a young (like William, in he's 18-19) black guy.

Which theme do you think it will be? People is speaking about Politicals, Liberal vs Conservative, there's a lot of similar jobs so maybe something related with their jobs like People who help the others (missionaries, homeless helper, etc) vs People who not (?), Collars like Worlds Apart (I hope they not, it's so recently), by Gender...
The majority is over 30, which is so awesome too.

It's an interesting cast, I have some to root for and others who I don't see too much through them. I'm so excited, I want to read their bios!!  :cheer:
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #118 on: May 12, 2016, 09:34:57 AM »
Definitely political-themed considering some really seem like conservatives vs. democrats IMO.

And the US elections are happening soon... this season is probably to tie into it.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #119 on: May 12, 2016, 10:53:26 AM »
How can someone look like a caring, funny or great person from a single photo? :lol:

I really like how diverse this cast is - when's the last time we had an asian female besides So? Not to mention 3 in a single season, which I believe has never happened before, aside from those racial-themed seasons. Hoping Ciandre (love that name :lol:) & Michaela represent and bring life to the season. <3 It's also interesting to see another bodybuilder straight after Cydney.

I've not watched Smosh a lot, but I've now found out that Mari is the third most important person (after Ian and Anthony) behind their channel? :spy:
Most of the men don't arouse any feeling in me, maybe the female part of the cast will slay again like this season. But Justin & Kenneth are def somebody to watch out for!

Paul also gives me Dan vibes, so I hope he either proves me wrong or goes out first. He screams first boot tbh.

I'm guessing the theme will have SOMETHING to do with religion, because I don't remember ANY of the past casts having such religion-heavy ocupations. Only Leslie from China comes to mind, and that was one person.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #120 on: May 12, 2016, 10:57:26 AM »
I can't take Paul seriously because the hair he has makes him look like a middle-aged Hannah Montana ripoff :lol: <3

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #121 on: May 12, 2016, 10:58:42 AM »
I can't take Paul seriously because the hair he has makes him look like a middle-aged Hannah Montana ripoff :lol: <3

I think he takes this season's HAG crown tbh

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #122 on: May 12, 2016, 11:25:51 AM »
Meet Adam:

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #123 on: May 12, 2016, 11:31:25 AM »
Yup government is definitely involved in the theme lol.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #124 on: May 12, 2016, 01:26:48 PM »
Yeah I think so.
Spain, Madrid, my country! (?)

I've missed to say that the last male, I would like to be an Hispanic young guy. I miss hispanic people on the island!
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses