Author Topic: Survivor 33 *Spoilers* and Speculation  (Read 114221 times)

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
Re: Survivor 33 and beyond *Spoilers*
« Reply #75 on: April 11, 2016, 11:29:10 AM »
It works, might simply have been reader overload. :lol:

Varner is ZOMFG, but maybe too soon? :/ A year will pass from now, so I guess it'd still be amazing to see him.
AUBRY YASSS, Penner/Sabrina meeeh.

They have now included 33% (4/12) people who didn't qualify for Cambodia. But where's Jim Rice if CBS loves him so much??? T-Bird? Shane??? ??

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #76 on: April 11, 2016, 12:16:23 PM »

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
« Reply #77 on: April 11, 2016, 10:00:48 PM »
Maybe T-Bird isn't available for this timing? :/ She needs to be on now before she's too old!! <3

ANNA <3 <3

So Kim DEFINITELY needs another shot. She can Brenda her way through pre-game (feel like she'd be more vocal on a second try.)

Interesting Penner inclusion...he just can't stay away...not sure it's time for him to come back.

Varner <3 <3 <3

I would really love Kim Sprad back, but we know she can't stop cranking out babies...

I am big KelleyWentGoddess fan but she should wait awhile longer.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #78 on: April 11, 2016, 10:05:16 PM »
I loved Kelley on Cambodia but she's absolutely awful outside of the show.

Hope she doesn't get cast, I could see her failing so hard and sucking should she return AGAIN.

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #79 on: April 11, 2016, 11:20:42 PM »

awful??  :crazy:  :crazy:

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #80 on: April 12, 2016, 02:13:52 AM »

Hope she doesn't get cast, I could see her failing so hard and sucking should she return AGAIN.

Kelley only seemed good because she was in the "battling against adversity" position. The top 4 made that season unpalatable to watch for starters.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #81 on: April 12, 2016, 11:49:53 AM »
ANNA <3 <3
She's not on yet though :lol:

Kelley is absolutely glam??? ??

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #82 on: April 12, 2016, 01:09:14 PM »
I understand why some would be put off by Wentworth outside the game, but I find her sarcasm and blunt way of speaking/approaching situations refreshing. She doesn't sugarcoat it for anyone.

Her periscopes are also adorable, as is her sister, mom, dog, etc. Also her + Corinne on instagram the other day  :colors :<3

And here's hoping Anna gets another shot, maybe Neal too (but Anna for another Second Chance type season would be great.)
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #83 on: April 12, 2016, 06:51:32 PM »
And here's hoping Anna gets another shot, maybe Neal too (but Anna for another Second Chance type season would be great.)

*runs for the hills*

NO TO NEAL.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #84 on: April 12, 2016, 06:53:28 PM »
ANNA <3 <3
She's not on yet though :lol:

Someone posted on Reddit that a Tumblr user basically posted the S34 pool.

All the info applies to Redmond's post, with Abi-Maria/Kelley from Cambodia, Anna from Kaoh Rong, and Sierra/So/Jenn from Worlds Apart (WTF???).

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #85 on: April 12, 2016, 11:43:59 PM »
Alol
Was it posted before Redmond's reveal? Because there must be many more males then...

I do NOT want Abi to return so quickly again, same with Kelley to a much lesser degree.
Anna/So would complete my life if they were on, but please bring back the better Sierra instead.
Jenn... I'm so conflicted on her lol :lol: She kinda gave up towards the end, so I'm a bit apprehensive to see her return..

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #86 on: April 13, 2016, 03:43:58 AM »
Do we really need Jenn/So/Sierra again :res:

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #87 on: April 13, 2016, 04:31:53 AM »
It's gross that W*rlds *p*rt has so many women on returnee season shortlists when they all sucked tbh...

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #88 on: April 13, 2016, 05:56:39 AM »

*runs for the hills*

NO TO NEAL.

+1. No Neal thanks.

Btw, I think Carolyn, So and Jenn from Worlds Apart were pretty nice, at least for me. I would like to see again any of them, specially Jenn. <3
I don't know why everybody wants Anna from Kaoh Rong in. She did nothing, I mean, for me, Alecia or also Jennifer did more than her. :/
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #89 on: April 13, 2016, 06:06:50 AM »
I am liking this. I am still not convinced of Sabrina and Chelsea or Aubry and Debbie being cast together. Even though different seasons include different connections, castaways do use past references to kick others out at times, and that is not good for the game.

I REALLY think Aubry and Debbie are making good TV this season and they should come back, just maybe not together?

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #90 on: April 13, 2016, 06:35:15 AM »
Says Anna did nothing but supports a So or Jenn (might has well of quit) return lol

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #91 on: April 13, 2016, 07:38:13 AM »
SOOO agree with David! :tup:
Past connections totally screwed over Cirie in HvV and made Parvati/Amanda bigger targets as well. And their mutual season had aired a really long time ago, so just think about what impact Kaoh Rong's players would have..

Anna had one of the boldest pre-merge games (while also being voted out pre-merge) in a long time along with Varner.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 07:41:23 AM by Marionete »

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #92 on: April 13, 2016, 07:48:04 AM »
SOOO agree with David! :tup:
Past connections totally screwed over Cirie in HvV and made Parvati/Amanda bigger targets as well. And their mutual season had aired a really long time ago, so just think about what impact Kaoh Rong's players would have..

Anna had one of the boldest pre-merge games (while also being voted out pre-merge) in a long time along with Varner.

Preach gurl!  :hearts:
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #93 on: April 13, 2016, 12:51:01 PM »
Says Anna did nothing but supports a So or Jenn (might has well of quit) return lol

Well, you don't like Wentworth. I love Wentworth.
You don't like Jenn. I like Jenn.
You like Anna. I don't care about Anna.
Everybody has their own likes. xD
#TeamWentworth

Offline SarcasmMode

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #94 on: April 13, 2016, 05:14:48 PM »
IMO, if Anna and Alexis teamed up for Coven 2.0 it would be the greatest thing ever.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #95 on: April 13, 2016, 09:16:46 PM »
Read the link at the top of the page (4). How many times does one get on the show? Make the max two, and leave it at that. No third/fourth/fifth chances.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #96 on: April 14, 2016, 07:42:10 AM »
Read the link at the top of the page (4). How many times does one get on the show? Make the max two, and leave it at that. No third/fourth/fifth chances.

Yeah I would like that, but there's people that already played 3 or also 4 times.

Since I saw this week's episode, I really want Debbie in S34, and I don't want to see Tai in there.
#TeamWentworth

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #97 on: April 14, 2016, 10:55:52 AM »
Yeah I would like that, but there's people that already played 3 or also 4 times.

That's basically what I said. Stop giving people more chances than they already did. Big Brother/TAR doesn't do this (at least, I know TAR doesn't do it - Big Brother gave Janelle three chances).
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #98 on: April 14, 2016, 12:35:25 PM »

That's basically what I said. Stop giving people more chances than they already did. Big Brother/TAR doesn't do this (at least, I know TAR doesn't do it - Big Brother gave Janelle three chances).

TAR gave Globetrotters and Cowboys a third chance, which while they're entertaining teams, they took spots from deserved new all-stars. Agreed that unless it's a "4th time" special season that airs over summer or something, there's no reason to have these players play AGAIN. Ozzy a 4th time would be way to superfulous, so would Penner and honestly for me, Cirie. Cirie at this point if cast will float to F4 as the "older lady/mom" role instead of a strategic goddess that gets struck down early.

I'm a fan of one-time players who won coming back, like Earl/Danni, because we rarely see anything from them and it's important to jump-charge older seasons that haven't had many returnees. But Guatemala has so much to offer...Rafe, Judd, Cindy, and Lydia if she's not too old lol. also um, BRIAN deserves a second chance, prime example of a KelleyWent swap-tribe boot sufferor.

Hope the remaining names on the comeback sheet are not overrated characters and people who really want to play hard on a second try.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #99 on: April 14, 2016, 12:53:10 PM »

Sure they do. Several TAR teams are three timers. Mostly because somebody gave sponsors a vote. :funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.