Author Topic: TAR 28 first PREVIEW!! **Contains SEASON Spoilers**  (Read 23770 times)

Offline elthemagnifico

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Previously as rafael02
Re: TAR 28 first PREVIEW!! **Contains SEASON Spoilers**
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2015, 04:34:13 AM »
Lol They still using Nokia  :cmaslol

Is that as same as the 26's racers had for selfie task?
what might have been

Offline Xarles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2015, 09:00:45 PM »
Sorry for such a long break but I had to catch up with my life and specially with the last four episodes of TAR27 which I missed due to work and I didn't want spoiled (Aha! At least no more than what we already knew!).

Here is what I can see for now with a BIG question at the end:

Caps 29-31
Video call from downtown Mexico City across from Alameda Park.
Caps 34-35
Virtual start line at Plaza de la República in front of the Monumento a la Revolución, Mexico City.
Caps 42-43
Possible (I'll show you pics later) public transportation just outside Mexico City. (Maybe late -in the early am- arrival at Parque Tlalocan / Teotihuacán).
Cap 44
Plaza de Toros México and Estadio de la Ciudad de los Deportes (Estadio Azul). For aviation fans and geeks like me, this is waypoint PLAZA or 5 mile away final turn and alignment with runways 5L or 5R at MEX. It is a 15 minute walk from home and the Cruz Azul soccer team plays at the Estadio Azul. Of course, for me there is no other team in the world :).
Cap 45
Mexico City's Metropolitan Cathedral at the city's main square, Plaza de la Constitución, dearly known as El Zócalo.
Cap 47-48
Plaza Garibaldi viewed from atop the Tequila and Mezcal Museum, Mexico City and also a ground view.
Caps 50-53
Can't confirm but they match the vegetation at the Parque Tlalocan area and also what I was told: That there was a "kind of a race" before having to go into the caves to assemble a mask.
Cap 54
Assembling a Torito for the Great Bulls of Fire detour. Location still unknown, but I am being able to figure it was a rooftop within walking distance of Plaza Garibaldi.
Cap 55
Maybe at the caves assembling the mask???
Caps 56-61
Arrival at MEX T1. Looks very different from T2 from which they departed to Colombia.
Caps 71-73
Lighting and burning the Toritos at the Great Bulls of Fire, downtown Mexico City.

Caps 42-43 plus the lake, the palapas and the fish (Huauchinango fish with tomato and lime, doesn't get more Mexican) are driving me crazy as the vans are painted like the public transportation at Valle de Bravo (1.5 hours west of Mexico City) which has a lake extremely similar to the one in the pics with similar palapas. Could there have been another leg here or have you accounted for ALL legs? Maybe it's a lake somewhere else???

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2015, 02:46:48 AM »
Sorry for such a long break but I had to catch up with my life and specially with the last four episodes of TAR27 which I missed due to work and I didn't want spoiled (Aha! At least no more than what we already knew!).

Here is what I can see for now with a BIG question at the end:

Caps 29-31
Video call from downtown Mexico City across from Alameda Park.
Caps 34-35
Virtual start line at Plaza de la República in front of the Monumento a la Revolución, Mexico City.
Caps 42-43
Possible (I'll show you pics later) public transportation just outside Mexico City. (Maybe late -in the early am- arrival at Parque Tlalocan / Teotihuacán).
Cap 44
Plaza de Toros México and Estadio de la Ciudad de los Deportes (Estadio Azul). For aviation fans and geeks like me, this is waypoint PLAZA or 5 mile away final turn and alignment with runways 5L or 5R at MEX. It is a 15 minute walk from home and the Cruz Azul soccer team plays at the Estadio Azul. Of course, for me there is no other team in the world :).
Cap 45
Mexico City's Metropolitan Cathedral at the city's main square, Plaza de la Constitución, dearly known as El Zócalo.
Cap 47-48
Plaza Garibaldi viewed from atop the Tequila and Mezcal Museum, Mexico City and also a ground view.
Caps 50-53
Can't confirm but they match the vegetation at the Parque Tlalocan area and also what I was told: That there was a "kind of a race" before having to go into the caves to assemble a mask.
Cap 54
Assembling a Torito for the Great Bulls of Fire detour. Location still unknown, but I am being able to figure it was a rooftop within walking distance of Plaza Garibaldi.
Cap 55
Maybe at the caves assembling the mask???
Caps 56-61
Arrival at MEX T1. Looks very different from T2 from which they departed to Colombia.
Caps 71-73
Lighting and burning the Toritos at the Great Bulls of Fire, downtown Mexico City.

Caps 42-43 plus the lake, the palapas and the fish (Huauchinango fish with tomato and lime, doesn't get more Mexican) are driving me crazy as the vans are painted like the public transportation at Valle de Bravo (1.5 hours west of Mexico City) which has a lake extremely similar to the one in the pics with similar palapas. Could there have been another leg here or have you accounted for ALL legs? Maybe it's a lake somewhere else???

I think caps 42-43 are a team leaving their house because they say 'Were going to Mexico!'

And the fish could have been Colombia but I am no expert on Latin American culture but that's where it could take place, or we could have half a leg in Mexico on leg 2, like S24 with Kota Kinabalu and Kuala Lumpur?

Offline lilyanderson

• RFF Newbie
Re: TAR 28 first PREVIEW!!
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2016, 11:39:24 PM »

« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 02:35:38 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 28 first PREVIEW!!
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2016, 01:13:15 AM »
RUMOURED INACCURATE FINAL ELIMINATION LIST:>>>removed

:conf:

This isn't even remotely true, check the timeline.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 02:31:07 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2016, 02:27:41 PM »
Always glad to welcome someone to RFF. But false spoilers are not allowed.... :waves:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Evan_Weinstein

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Amazing Racer
    • EVANMINAL-MINDS
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2016, 06:14:47 PM »
Amazing Race facebook just uploaded a group photo for the latest season, i have no idea where that background is?
Singaporean here - PM me, if you need me to translate, Chinese, Malay, English, German or Japanese

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2016, 06:42:11 PM »

Seems to be Mexico!

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2016, 03:55:20 AM »
It is Mexico, at Archaeological site of Teotihuacan

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2016, 07:13:26 AM »
I thought that everyone knew Teotihuacan, including Chichen Itza. How anyone don't know it?
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2016, 08:30:43 AM »
I thought that everyone knew Teotihuacan, including Chichen Itza. How anyone don't know it?

Chichen Itza is not part of Teotihuacan...its not even in the same region!

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2016, 08:45:52 AM »
The background you've seen is located at Pyramid of the Moon in Teotihuacan (link).