Author Topic: Santas in the Barn (A Christmas Survivor/BB Hybrid on TruTV)  (Read 4568 times)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Santas in the Barn (A Christmas Survivor/BB Hybrid on TruTV)
« on: December 11, 2015, 10:17:21 AM »
Anyone watching? :lol:

It's a really good Survivor-BB hybrid ALL ABOUT SANTAS :lol: :lol: :lol: <3

The basic concept is that ten people are aspiring to be the next Santa Claus while living in a house. (BB style)

They are split into teams each round. Random people are selected as team captains and teams are done via schoolyard pick for a competition. They have a Reward Challenge of sorts where they can win an advantage in the Immunity Challenge. They then play for Immunity where the team that wins is safe from Dinner. Teams then go to "Turkey Dinner" and EVERYONE votes someone out by WRITING THEIR NAME ON COOKIES WITH ICING :lol: <3 The host then reads it like a Tribal Council and the loser gives the host his/her hat and walks away after being eliminated.

There's alliances too EVERYWHERE, and there's even "Secret Santa" twists where specials can happen with presents that work like other game-specials like A DOUBLE VOTE, A NOMINATION, AN IMMUNITY FOR ANOTHER PERSON, AN IMMUNITY FOR YOU AND EVEN A TEAM MATE SWAP :lol: <3

Four episodes so far and it's been a really weird yet very lighthearted and fun reality show for the holidays!

Like... just look at this cast :lol:

DOESNT IT LOOK FUN <3 <3 <3

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Santas in the Barn (A Christmas Survivor/BB Hybrid on TruTV)
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2015, 10:18:55 AM »
And to prove how under-shown this show is, it's on TruTV and I literally had no idea this existed until I watched an episode of South Beach Tow... now it's one of my favourite themed RTV shows ever :lol:

I also like how there's only two girls but I'm really not bothered, this show is just so much fun.

Hopefully this positive mess can survive for another season <3

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
Re: Santas in the Barn (A Christmas Survivor/BB Hybrid on TruTV)
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2015, 05:15:15 AM »
Someone needs to fire Jeff Probst and hire this guy. His bad jokes and completely lax attitude is how hosting should be done. <3 :cmas51

Cheering for Steve and Amber because three vintage Santas at the end would be kinda boring, but I think Karl is the best vintage Santa still in the game right now. It's impossible to cheer against anyone though - they're all so cute and I just wanna hug them. :xmas110 :cmas9 :xmas146

The elimination of
Show content
Joy
last week was the saddest thing ever though. I think he/she should've won the whole thing. :cmas13
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2015, 07:11:56 PM »

:cmaslol

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2015, 07:58:42 PM »
Show content
OMG SANTA KARL :( :( :(

AND WTF @ DOUBLE TRIBAL *rolls eyes*

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2015, 04:46:20 AM »

OMG SHE WAS READING INSURGENT LOL, I LOVE HER EVEN MORE NOW <3333333333 :xmas146

Offline Prama

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Later!
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2015, 07:39:46 AM »
this looks fun. gamer recommended me few days ago. i'm downloading the first eps now <3
Prama's Member Game Profile
Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2015, 06:14:46 AM »
OMG why did they
Show content
bring back Dee instead of Joy. I like Dee but they bring back the ONLY vintage Santa who went home instead of a glamazon.

Also, I'm not fine with Karl being lowest placing vintage Santa bc he is glammest. :(

Offline Prama

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Later!
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2015, 07:54:15 AM »
My Santa Rank  :cmas51 :cmas51

Show content
10. Santa John – from the first time I saw him, I just got a really bad vibe from him. He seems really good at physical challenge but he just can’t work as a team. Thank god he’s the first one out. The most deserving boot on this season
9. Santa Brandon – didn’t get to see a lot of him and I don’t think he has that Santa material lol
8. Santa Dee – my least favorite among the other 4 vintage santas. He just suck at challenges and the worst thing is Krampus brought him back to the house :res: like wtf, why did they pick him? Why can’t it be Joy? :lol:
7. Santa Paul – honestly I still can’t diffrentiate between him Loren and Karl :lol: I can only tell the difference when Loren wears his surfer shirt and Karl wears his pirate hat. But idk, Paul doesn’t stands out for me. He’s just there.
6. Santa Tommy – or the Elf. He annoyed me with his make-up tbh :lol: but I love how he enjoys every challenges and was everyone’s friend in that house. That’s just show how good his social play. The only thing I hate about him is when he gave up his Nice List...like dude, come on, it’s your advantage :res:
5. Santa Karrrrl – the pirate Santa! At first i find him a little bit cocky, especially when he still hold the Christmas Miracle. But as the episode goes, he’s super fun to watch!
4. Santa Joy – saddest boot. Period. She sure brings a lot of joy to the house. Love her moment with Amber when they do each other’s hair <3
3. Santa Loren – my most favorite vintage Santa <3 slaying 12 Days of Christmas challenge <3 colorblind <3 surfer santa <3
2. Santa Stevie – at first he seems really good at physical task but then he flopped and were on the chopping block for a few times :lol: and i lol’d hard when he didn’t know Jingle Bells lyric :lol: plus his answer was “i’m brainfarting, Jon” made me LOL even more :lol:
1. Santa Amber – so fierce <3 i love when she yells at gingerbread house challenge <3 and how she slayed those drinks (milk and eggnog) on sleigh challenge <3 that’s just how fierce she is. And i think she’s the most challenge winner among the remaining 5 players? uberglam<333

honestly i don't mind seing any of those 4 wins. this is a really great show, i hope they'll have season2 next year <333  :kisses
Prama's Member Game Profile
Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2015, 05:42:12 PM »
Santa John being blindsided is one of my favorite RTV moments of this year PERIOD  :cmaslol

How often would a person thinking they're running the show get voted out FIRST? Such a wonderful boot <3

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2015, 09:08:02 PM »
OMG TODAYS EP :o

Show content
-VOTING OUT DEE IMMEDIATELY AFTER RETURNING  :cmaslol :cmaslol :cmaslol <3

-AMBER 3-1 :torche :torche :torche

-JON CALLING ALL THE ELIMINATED PEOPLE BACK AND DEE TECHNICALLY BEING A THREEPEATER LMAO <3

-THAT FINAL TWIST :o

-

« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 11:34:26 PM by gamerfan09 »