Other Great Reality Shows > Other Reality TV Shows & News

Santas in the Barn (A Christmas Survivor/BB Hybrid on TruTV)

(1/3) > >>

gamerfan09:
Anyone watching? :lol:

It's a really good Survivor-BB hybrid ALL ABOUT SANTAS :lol: :lol: :lol: <3

The basic concept is that ten people are aspiring to be the next Santa Claus while living in a house. (BB style)

They are split into teams each round. Random people are selected as team captains and teams are done via schoolyard pick for a competition. They have a Reward Challenge of sorts where they can win an advantage in the Immunity Challenge. They then play for Immunity where the team that wins is safe from Dinner. Teams then go to "Turkey Dinner" and EVERYONE votes someone out by WRITING THEIR NAME ON COOKIES WITH ICING :lol: <3 The host then reads it like a Tribal Council and the loser gives the host his/her hat and walks away after being eliminated.

There's alliances too EVERYWHERE, and there's even "Secret Santa" twists where specials can happen with presents that work like other game-specials like A DOUBLE VOTE, A NOMINATION, AN IMMUNITY FOR ANOTHER PERSON, AN IMMUNITY FOR YOU AND EVEN A TEAM MATE SWAP :lol: <3

Four episodes so far and it's been a really weird yet very lighthearted and fun reality show for the holidays!

Like... just look at this cast :lol:

DOESNT IT LOOK FUN <3 <3 <3

gamerfan09:
And to prove how under-shown this show is, it's on TruTV and I literally had no idea this existed until I watched an episode of South Beach Tow... now it's one of my favourite themed RTV shows ever :lol:

I also like how there's only two girls but I'm really not bothered, this show is just so much fun.

Hopefully this positive mess can survive for another season <3

Glamazon Racer:
Someone needs to fire Jeff Probst and hire this guy. His bad jokes and completely lax attitude is how hosting should be done. <3 :cmas51

Cheering for Steve and Amber because three vintage Santas at the end would be kinda boring, but I think Karl is the best vintage Santa still in the game right now. It's impossible to cheer against anyone though - they're all so cute and I just wanna hug them. :xmas110 :cmas9 :xmas146

The elimination of Show contentJoy last week was the saddest thing ever though. I think he/she should've won the whole thing. :cmas13

gamerfan09:

:cmaslol

gamerfan09:
Show contentOMG SANTA KARL :( :( :(

AND WTF @ DOUBLE TRIBAL *rolls eyes*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version