Author Topic: TAR Unpopular Opinions  (Read 89184 times)

Gra1162

Re: TAR Unpopular Opinions
« Reply #175 on: May 15, 2018, 06:50:15 AM »
Tru.
I have a love hate relationship w/ Carol and Brandy. I mean I love serial-bickerer couples and it was so nice to see a lesbian couple on TAR. They were pretty funny/sassy and a strong FF. 
:res: I HATE THEM THANK GOD CATIE U TURNED THEM IN SINGAPORE

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #176 on: May 15, 2018, 05:24:58 PM »
Gra1162 I think we would all appreciate it if you didn't loudly and angrily disagree with our opinions in this thread. This is the thread where we invite people to feel safe about sharing their "unpopular" opinions, and you responses are the kind of thing we would like to avoid here.

(btw I love Carol & Brandy too)
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Gra1162

« Reply #177 on: May 15, 2018, 09:01:45 PM »
Gra1162 I think we would all appreciate it if you didn't loudly and angrily disagree with our opinions in this thread. This is the thread where we invite people to feel safe about sharing their "unpopular" opinions, and you responses are the kind of thing we would like to avoid here.

(btw I love Carol & Brandy too)
sorry i had caps lock that time

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #178 on: May 15, 2018, 09:53:54 PM »
It's not about the caps lock, it's about posts like this.

Oopostie of you I HATE HATE HATE THE WINNERS the rest of the cast was meh fine but i also hate joey and meghan and twinnes gets voted of first totally ruined that season for me

Someone having an unpopular opinion in this thread is posting here because it is unpopular and they know that their opinion is not shared by others such as you. We don't need you shooting down our opinions like this, please.
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #179 on: May 16, 2018, 01:18:22 AM »
Carol and Brandy sucked.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #180 on: May 16, 2018, 07:03:51 AM »
:groan:

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #181 on: May 16, 2018, 08:27:31 AM »

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Sr. Member

Offline NELs

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Excited for TAR 34!

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #184 on: May 16, 2018, 09:33:39 AM »
Well, this is a thread about unpopular opinions, so you said the wrong topic. Carol & Brandy is considered as just 'meh' or maybe worse by most of the forum here, so you just said the un-opposite of it, technically.  :groan:
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #185 on: May 16, 2018, 10:20:18 AM »
I found Brooke and Claire meh and annoying. :funny:

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #186 on: May 16, 2018, 01:29:09 PM »
Me too, Jobby.

I also dislike Tiffany & Krista/Denise & James Earl/Kami & Carli/Adam & Bethany/Tanner & Josh/Trevor & Chris
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #187 on: May 16, 2018, 01:59:18 PM »
Me too, Jobby.

I also dislike Trevor & Chris

Ugh yes. They had so much potential to be a good team that were funny but then by leg 5 they ran out of steam and were done and dusted in leg 6 (but that's a different story.)

Offline DavidJunior

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #188 on: May 16, 2018, 02:06:03 PM »
Nathan and Jennifer were my favorite team of S12, and one of my top 10 of all time :hides :lol:

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #189 on: May 16, 2018, 02:59:35 PM »
Me too, Jobby.

I also dislike Trevor & Chris

Ugh yes. They had so much potential to be a good team that were funny but then by leg 5 they ran out of steam and were done and dusted in leg 6 (but that's a different story.)
I feel like that's because they were just criminally underedited.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #190 on: May 16, 2018, 04:48:14 PM »
Nathan and Jennifer were my favorite team of S12, and one of my top 10 of all time :hides :lol:
Ron and Christina were my fave TAR12 team, but Nate and Jen were definitely 2nd. Them in the final 3 instead of TK & Rachel would've been perfect!

Offline DavidJunior

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #191 on: May 16, 2018, 04:53:22 PM »
Ron and Christina were my fave TAR12 team, but Nate and Jen were definitely 2nd. Them in the final 3 instead of TK & Rachel would've been perfect!

Ron and Christina were my second favorite.

There's just something about those trainwrecky teams that still want to try and become better that just gets me every time.  Ron and Christina's transformation throughout the race was beautiful, and one of the best storylines to come out of that era.

Gra1162

« Reply #192 on: May 17, 2018, 12:30:39 AM »

Ron and Christina were my second favorite.

There's just something about those trainwrecky teams that still want to try and become better that just gets me every time.  Ron and Christina's transformation throughout the race was beautiful, and one of the best storylines to come out of that era.
me too they were a great father/daughter but i like steve and allie more and scott and bliar i thought on unfinished bussiness Christina would do it with azaria but ron will do

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #193 on: May 18, 2018, 12:53:44 PM »
Brendon & Rachel are literally tied as my #9 favorite team of all time. I was a fan of theirs on Big Brother, so I was excited to see them on TAR. But they're great competitors and can bring the drama (obviously). And something definitely has to be said for them being the only team to make their final 3 twice. It's a big accomplishment.

That said, I don't want either of them back on the show until an ultimate All-Star season (the final final season). At least, be on the shortlist for it.

Gra1162

« Reply #194 on: May 19, 2018, 04:58:59 AM »
I don’t know if this is counted unpopular but I LOVE Ally and Ashley

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #195 on: May 19, 2018, 08:27:12 AM »
Me too, Jobby.

I also dislike Tiffany & Krista/Denise & James Earl/Kami & Carli/Adam & Bethany/Tanner & Josh/Trevor & Chris

I loveeee Kami and Karli. I thought they were such a trainwreck. But they are so "unpopular"/not mentioned much around here. :(

Gra1162

« Reply #196 on: May 19, 2018, 08:47:53 AM »
Me too, Jobby.

I loveeee Kami and Karli. I thought they were such a trainwreck. But they are so "unpopular"/not mentioned much around here. :(
:luvya: them best team in s5

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #197 on: May 19, 2018, 10:28:46 AM »
Did anyone else absolutely love S15? :funny:
Maria & Tiffany are probably still my TOP10 favorite team of all time.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #198 on: May 19, 2018, 11:43:34 AM »
The team dynamics that season were trainwreck-ingly lovely! Season 15 is definitely a favorite of mine from the episodes to the route. The two beautiful Dubai legs made me look at the United Arab Emirates in a whole different perspective after they introduced me to Palm Jumeirah, the Gold Souk, and that oasis-like Madinat Jumeirah hotel. Certainly a bucket list location I must visit before I retire. (Emirates Airlines first class hope too! :lol:)

I liked Maria & Tiffany ever since that wasabi roulette comeback after everyone, even the Japanese host, was pissed they got another turn right after Maria failed her first attempt.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Palperro

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • aka Paldog aka Paldog123456
« Reply #199 on: May 19, 2018, 12:27:25 PM »

I really enjoyed TAR 15. The locations were great and the tasks were unique/challenging. I didn't love Megan/Cheyne (too "perfect California couple" to me), but the season was awesome.

I do think Maria and Tiffany's elimination was unfair - that Detour really wasn't in their favor.
Por ti volaré