Author Topic: Amazing Race, Survivor-themed episodes of "The Price Is Right" coming in October  (Read 994 times)

Offline Pi

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • RFF Full Member
www.thefutoncritic.com reports that there will be an Amazing Race-Price is Right crossover episode to air nighttime on CBS Monday, October 9. There will also be a Survivor episode a week earlier on October 2. Phil Keoghan and Jeff Probst will each appear on their respective episodes.

I'm expecting these episodes to be similar to the ones back in 2016; here's a link to the discussion thread.

The TAR episode already taped last Tuesday at the new Price studio in Glendale, California.
“We inhabit a complex world. Some boundaries are sharp... but nature also includes continua that cannot be neatly parceled into two piles of unambiguous yeses and noes.” - S. J. Gould

“If you don't accept others who are different, it means nothing that you've learned calculus.” - Shirley Chisholm

Offline Pi

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • RFF Full Member
Just a reminder: the show airs at 8 pm ET (about 10 hours from this post). Should be a fun episode with Phil Keoghan joining Drew Carey and the Price is Right crew- they typically give away a lot more $ and prizes during nighttime shows. Here's a promotional pic:

“We inhabit a complex world. Some boundaries are sharp... but nature also includes continua that cannot be neatly parceled into two piles of unambiguous yeses and noes.” - S. J. Gould

“If you don't accept others who are different, it means nothing that you've learned calculus.” - Shirley Chisholm

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
"Host Drew Carey welcomes TV host Jeff Probst in a special themed on The Amazing Race" - My cable's guide description.

Yeah, that's what's happening...
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
Unlike the last time, there were no former racers involved.