Author Topic: TAR 27 Ep 11 "It's Not Easy Beating Green" (Hong Kong; Macau)  (Read 76526 times)

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 27 Ep 11 "It's Not Easy Beating Green" (Hong Kong; Macau)
« Reply #150 on: November 30, 2015, 06:35:36 PM »
No, again because Joey & Kelsey and J/D are seen to be on the mat together, too.

The most possible case in my opinion should be:
1. Joey & Keylsey and J/D check-in almost at the same time. J/D get penalty. J/K in first place.
2. L/C check-in in third place. J/D still wait. L/C became second place --> Happy face.
3. T/K arrive in forth place. Now there is some more posibility:
a. J/D penalty is over right before T/K arrive. T/K are eliminated.
b. J/D penalty is not over but T/K also receive penalty. T/K are eliminated.
c. J/D penalty is not over. T/K arrive before the time is done. They get no penalty. J/D are eliminated.

This looks good to me. Nice job!
Justin was crying while waiting for Diana at the Roadblock. I doubt he'd be crying if they were that close to 1st. My guess is they come in 3rd, get a penalty, stay in 3rd.

Like somehow they are at RB in the first place but Diana has struggled for a long time and all other teams start to show up and Kelsey and Joey beat them...

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #151 on: November 30, 2015, 07:28:31 PM »
Somewhat unrelated, but have we had a pre-episode thread have 7 pages?  :funny:

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #152 on: November 30, 2015, 07:39:18 PM »
Somewhat unrelated, but have we had a pre-episode thread have 7 pages?  :funny:

Everyone is so anxious about J/D's survival in this leg. I guess.  :funny:
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #153 on: November 30, 2015, 07:41:05 PM »
No, again because Joey & Kelsey and J/D are seen to be on the mat together, too.

1. Joey & Keylsey and J/D check-in almost at the same time. J/D get penalty. J/K in first place.
2. L/C check-in in third place. J/D still wait. L/C became second place --> Happy face.
c. J/D penalty is not over. T/K arrive before the time is done. They get no penalty. J/D are eliminated.

Justin was crying while waiting for Diana at the Roadblock. I doubt he'd be crying if they were that close to 1st. My guess is they come in 3rd, get a penalty, stay in 3rd.

Like somehow they are at RB in the first place but Diana has struggled for a long time and all other teams start to show up and Kelsey and Joey beat them...

J/D are shown in a cab where Justin is already upset or worried about something, which I think is before the RB since Diana is not wearing make-up, so I doubt that Justin's source of frustration is Diana's roadblock.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #154 on: November 30, 2015, 07:44:51 PM »

J/D are shown in a cab where Justin is already upset or worried about something, which I think is before the RB since Diana is not wearing make-up, so I doubt that Justin's source of frustration is Diana's roadblock.

It might be the speculated penalty. ???

Offline Fruitegable

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #155 on: November 30, 2015, 07:45:44 PM »

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #156 on: November 30, 2015, 07:46:05 PM »
Well, then we should wait for the episode.

Maybe Logan and Chris won first place. K/J and J/D footrace to Pitstop. J/D get penalty.
The elimination is between J/D and T/K for sure imo.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #157 on: November 30, 2015, 07:54:32 PM »
"The video is not available." :dick

Any screencapping will be appreciated. :please: :ty3:

Offline Blue Robot

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #158 on: November 30, 2015, 07:59:28 PM »
So on the sneak peek all the teams are doing the roadblock at the same time except for Justin and Diana, who are not there. Based on Justin's desperation when Diana was performing the roadblock on the previous promos and on their worry when they were in the taxi before the roadblock I think we can discard the possibility that they got there first.

Offline boston_jen

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #159 on: November 30, 2015, 08:06:14 PM »
"The video is not available." :dick

it is on cbs's website, for those who can access it.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #160 on: November 30, 2015, 08:08:18 PM »
Now, I think maybe Justin cried because they were in last place when arriving RB, not because of Diana's performance at the RB.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #161 on: November 30, 2015, 08:20:49 PM »
Based on the preview, I think I know what the Roadblock is.

They have to perform in the show, then swim underwater and look for a clue among the fish.

The question is: Why would T/K and J/D cry or potentially struggle if it were that easy?

My hypothesis is that the task is timed lmao. Everyone only has limited time.

The editing of the sneak peek and the fact that all three teams are together REALLY implies that the RB is before the Detour IMO.

A lot can still happen, but I'm hoping for the best *sighs*

The water RB looks really cool!

Offline Blue Robot

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #162 on: November 30, 2015, 08:22:16 PM »
Screencaps for those who can't see it

« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 08:37:25 PM by Blue Robot »

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #163 on: November 30, 2015, 08:26:17 PM »
One last thing:

I think it can be more or less confirmed that Logan & Chris won the leg  :conf: :conf: :conf:

Kelsey & Joey arrive in 2nd, after a flight delay puts them behind, Justin & Diana surprisingly check in 3rd (the shock on Kelsey/Joey's faces), Phil then says they have a penalty (scene where they are waiting on the side shown), Tiffany & Krista arrive and either Justin & Diana get eliminated or the Cheerleaders.

Hoping for the former and that their Facebook comment is not a legit spoiler!

Offline Prama

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Later!
« Reply #164 on: November 30, 2015, 08:51:36 PM »

They have to perform in the show, then swim underwater and look for a clue among the fish.

The question is: Why would T/K and J/D cry or potentially struggle if it were that easy?

The editing of the sneak peek and the fact that all three teams are together REALLY implies that the RB is before the Detour IMO.

It is really possible that the RB is timed. And one more thing, I think the RB performer have no idea what they are looking for after they jumped into the pool. We can see hanging fishes with (possibly) a clue under the pool but it seems like no one notice it yet. I think it will all come down to who notice the fish and reach it first.

I still think RB is the last task before pit stop, IMO. So I think it will go: detour in HK - turbojet to Macau - RB in Macau and Pit Stop.

Here's hoping for the best outcome too :(
Prama's Member Game Profile
Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future

Offline Kamineko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Pika Pika
« Reply #165 on: November 30, 2015, 10:56:27 PM »

It is really possible that the RB is timed. And one more thing, I think the RB performer have no idea what they are looking for after they jumped into the pool. We can see hanging fishes with (possibly) a clue under the pool but it seems like no one notice it yet. I think it will all come down to who notice the fish and reach it first.

I still think RB is the last task before pit stop, IMO. So I think it will go: detour in HK - turbojet to Macau - RB in Macau and Pit Stop.

I agree with that, since when teams checked-in at Pit Stop, the Roadblock performers still wore the make up.

Anyway, on the screencaps, we didn't see Justin together with the other three. IF they left Roadblock first, why Justin looked so desperate on the Pit Stop then? It's just my speculation that on that time, either J&D were last on that time and hadn't arrived yet or actually he's there but nobody wanted to sit next to him. :lol:
The Amazing Race: Design Challenge VIII - Game starts here!

The Amazing Race Japan - Sign up here!
*Postponed until after TAR:DC 8 finished*

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #166 on: November 30, 2015, 11:18:40 PM »

I think Justin is sitting on where Tiffany is, so maybe they are indeed in last place. You won't worry that much if you know you're in first and we know how Justin behaves when they know they're in front.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #167 on: November 30, 2015, 11:21:28 PM »

I agree with that, since when teams checked-in at Pit Stop, the Roadblock performers still wore the make up.

Anyway, on the screencaps, we didn't see Justin together with the other three. IF they left Roadblock first, why Justin looked so desperate on the Pit Stop then? It's just my speculation that on that time, either J&D were last on that time and hadn't arrived yet or actually he's there but nobody wanted to sit next to him. :lol:

:funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #168 on: November 30, 2015, 11:22:15 PM »
^ I thought they are friends with Kelsey and Joey?

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #169 on: November 30, 2015, 11:23:52 PM »
^ I thought they are friends with Kelsey and Joey?

It's one sided I guess. :funny:

Kelsey & Joey said they don't mind breaking the alliance with Justin & Diana, but Justin & Diana must've thought they were friends with Kelsey & Joey after the alliance in Leg 4. :funny:

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #170 on: November 30, 2015, 11:29:49 PM »
Any insights on what could be the detour for this leg?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #171 on: November 30, 2015, 11:55:42 PM »
The Amazing Race - It's Not Easy Beating Green (Sneak Peek )

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/0TOzERRCKGk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/0TOzERRCKGk</a>

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #172 on: December 01, 2015, 03:03:01 AM »

I think you're right. Joey said something like he guess that the girls have to dive down and find something.

Timed RB is highly possible, too because this is a show. They have only an amount of time to find the clue before the show ends and they have to restart the show from the beginning.

Offline Kamineko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Pika Pika
« Reply #173 on: December 01, 2015, 03:14:40 AM »

I think you're right. Joey said something like he guess that the girls have to dive down and find something.

Timed RB is highly possible, too because this is a show. They have only an amount of time to find the clue before the show ends and they have to restart the show from the beginning.

For that case, if someone (from that three teams) get it correct first, the others would realise what they should look for and finished it almost in the same time and then checked-in to the Pit Stop at almost the same time. Since the three of them really want to beat J&D, I guess that scenario might happen.
The Amazing Race: Design Challenge VIII - Game starts here!

The Amazing Race Japan - Sign up here!
*Postponed until after TAR:DC 8 finished*

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #174 on: December 01, 2015, 03:17:13 AM »
I do think that not all the fishy thing have the clues. So it takes time to find the right one.