Author Topic: TAR 27 Ep 11 "It's Not Easy Beating Green" (Hong Kong; Macau)  (Read 76523 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: TAR 27 Ep 11 "It's Not Easy Beating Green" (Hong Kong; Macau)
« Reply #100 on: November 29, 2015, 07:38:36 AM »
This is what I'm talking about in my previous post.

It seems that Justin is standing at the back and not in line with T/K, seemed to have checked in already? /speculation

I think the speculation that J/D got a penalty, and it runs out before T/K might be true?

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #101 on: November 29, 2015, 07:48:02 AM »
edited for rudeness

A RELEVANT question: Could the Water Show task be a form of dancing task? If so, then I think the Tiffany & Krista scene is VERY misleading. I think Krista gets the "I CANT DO THIS" "YES YOU CAN" edit and eventually completes the task. Weren't they seen leaving FOR A MUSEUM in allegedly FIRST PLACE? Unless the Roadblock is last, then I think they have a good lead over everyone else and they just stumble at the Roadblock.

Meanwhile, via the previews, Dustbin and Borana seem so behind. It's too good to be true, but hopefully it means that my earlier theory is true.

Water Show is definitely RB and I think that is the last task based on make-up in Diana, Kelsey and Krista.

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #102 on: November 29, 2015, 08:17:48 AM »
Going back on the screencaps, I think J/D indeed received a penalty (that's where Justin reacted like he's about to kneel?) and it was with K/J (so it seems they arrived at the same time)... The shot where they are side by side with T/K, is where Phil will announce either J/D or T/K's elimination?

Or another scenario would be T/K arrived just in time for J/D's penalty to end, that's why Phil received them in the mat at the same time, thus both of them surviving.

One thing is for sure J/K is safe. L/C depends on if they are the first ones or the last ones.

Pure spec.  :)
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #103 on: November 29, 2015, 08:30:23 AM »
Can someone make screencaps of the additional preview? :) I couldn't view them from the geoblock. (:;)

Thank you in advance! :conf:

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #104 on: November 29, 2015, 09:28:13 AM »
Okay so what if the title quote is said by Tiffany & Krista, who arrive last at the mat only to be saved by a penalty received by Justin & Diana provoking one of them to retort "It's not easy beating green" and that their sadness is because they beat them in odd circumstances? Usually when this happens the benefiting team never show elation..

Offline Vodka.

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #105 on: November 29, 2015, 09:28:57 AM »
Okay so what if the title quote is said by Tiffany & Krista, who arrive last at the mat only to be saved by a penalty received by Justin & Diana provoking one of them to retort "It's not easy beating green" and that their sadness is because they beat them in odd circumstances? Usually when this happens the benefiting team never show elation..

I hope it's true

Offline Blue Robot

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #106 on: November 29, 2015, 10:03:53 AM »
Can someone make screencaps of the additional preview? :) I couldn't view them from the geoblock. (:;)

Thank you in advance! :conf:

Here you go, a lot of these were already seen in previous previews

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #107 on: November 29, 2015, 10:20:53 AM »

I hope it's true
Please. It really COULD be, as Tiffy & Krissy kinda like the green team and with a close finish they could react in a similar way to the Krakow leg with Tanner & Josh's elimination.

If you plan on being rude and obnoxious..... just DON'T.
OMG Peach are you sending Justin a message :hearts:

There's no way Justin and Diana are eliminated if the preview is that obvious

Yup. :whoop:
Please, TAR editors, make a change for once. :(

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #108 on: November 29, 2015, 10:57:31 AM »
It makes sense, and it would certainly be amazing
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #109 on: November 29, 2015, 12:46:24 PM »
Joey or Logan will probably say the quote.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #110 on: November 29, 2015, 01:35:54 PM »

That's very possible.  I wouldn't mind seeing that happen, if only because Justin & Diana's elimination will finally mean an end to all the hate people have of them!  It's kind of tiring to see people complaining about a team if you don't share the hatred.

Anyway, getting back to the leg, I think I'm going to love seeing the Water Dance Roadblock!

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #111 on: November 29, 2015, 05:45:48 PM »
On the screencap where J/D are inside a cab, the 4th one, looks like Justin is already frustrated of something, so it means it's not the Roadblock because Diana has no make-up yet? Maybe they're already fighting for last place in there? Or they already realized a mistake? But why not do something to avoid the mistake? Do J/D already knows that they committed a mistake but cannot do anything about it? But it looks like Justin is shocked that Phil gave them a supposed penalty.
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #112 on: November 29, 2015, 06:55:34 PM »
W/R/T previews. TAR25 Episode 2 flat out said it would be a close race between Dennis & Isabelle and Shelley & Nici.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #113 on: November 29, 2015, 07:16:55 PM »
What does W/R/T mean? ???
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #114 on: November 29, 2015, 07:17:35 PM »
With regards too!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #115 on: November 29, 2015, 07:38:40 PM »
Oh I like that one! thx!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #116 on: November 29, 2015, 08:58:08 PM »
Logan & Chris both seem happy, and I think that means they're safe, or even better, 1st!

Offline SpoilerCat

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Logan and Chris!
« Reply #117 on: November 29, 2015, 10:06:27 PM »
This is what I'm talking about in my previous post.

It seems that Justin is standing at the back and not in line with T/K, seemed to have checked in already? /speculation

I think the speculation that J/D got a penalty, and it runs out before T/K might be true?

The blue shirt in the first cap is almost definitely Joey. Maybe he's there when Justin and Diana are given a penalty, hence the "wow"?

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #118 on: November 29, 2015, 10:30:30 PM »
*PRAYING*

Maybe T/K are sad/crying because they think they are out... even if they see J/D in the background waiting they are not sure what is going on..I don't think the reporters and the cheerleaders are at the mat at the same time.. because in the cheerleaders pics at the mat, justin is closer to the girls (and behind) and in the pictures with the reporters, justin is to diana's right!

So in my mind 3 scenarios possible:

1) Footrace between K/J and J/D, greenteam gets a penalty, Joey says wow, justin is crying on the ground, then L/C arrives, hence the WTF and OMG face, they are team #2, and then the girl arrives, and we see justin and Diana walking to the mat after the girl, and they are eliminated
2) Same thing happen as #1, but the girls also have a penalty, hence why the sad and crying face and are eliminated
3) Chris and Logan arrives before everyone else! and then the two scenarios play again!

I think its fair to say it's green team or cheerleaders going home!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 10:38:01 PM by stunami »

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #119 on: November 30, 2015, 01:23:43 AM »
*PRAYING*

Maybe T/K are sad/crying because they think they are out... even if they see J/D in the background waiting they are not sure what is going on..I don't think the reporters and the cheerleaders are at the mat at the same time.. because in the cheerleaders pics at the mat, justin is closer to the girls (and behind) and in the pictures with the reporters, justin is to diana's right!

So in my mind 3 scenarios possible:

1) Footrace between K/J and J/D, greenteam gets a penalty, Joey says wow, justin is crying on the ground, then L/C arrives, hence the WTF and OMG face, they are team #2, and then the girl arrives, and we see justin and Diana walking to the mat after the girl, and they are eliminated
2) Same thing happen as #1, but the girls also have a penalty, hence why the sad and crying face and are eliminated
3) Chris and Logan arrives before everyone else! and then the two scenarios play again!

I think its fair to say it's green team or cheerleaders going home!

I'd rather it be the Green Team going home than the cheerleaders, mainly because I want an F/F team in the Final 3.  Although it would be crushing for a superfan like Justin to be eliminated so close to the finale.

Offline Vodka.

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #120 on: November 30, 2015, 02:59:51 AM »
So the elimination goes between J&D or T&K? Is this confirmed?

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #121 on: November 30, 2015, 03:07:09 AM »
I think that Kelsey & Joey are 1st, Justin & Diana 2nd, but get penalty, then Tiffany & Krista arrive and look sad because they think that they are last but they're 2nd. While Justin & Diana were seen waiting for penalty in preview, It could also mean that Logan & Chris checked in 3rd and happy that they beat Justin & Diana, thus eliminating Justin & Diana in 4th. So the title quote is said by maybe Chris.
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline Vodka.

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #122 on: November 30, 2015, 03:32:25 AM »
I think that Kelsey & Joey are 1st, Justin & Diana 2nd, but get penalty, then Tiffany & Krista arrive and look sad because they think that they are last but they're 2nd. While Justin & Diana were seen waiting for penalty in preview, It could also mean that Logan & Chris checked in 3rd and happy that they beat Justin & Diana, thus eliminating Justin & Diana in 4th. So the title quote is said by maybe Chris.

yep me and my buddy speculated a possibility same as yours

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #123 on: November 30, 2015, 06:07:28 AM »

No, because when Tiffany & Krista check-in, J/D was there on the mat. When J/D get penalty, they will immediately leave the mat and penalty time starts. No way they will stay there to wait for Tiffany & Krista receiving their result.

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #124 on: November 30, 2015, 06:12:33 AM »

No, because when Tiffany & Krista check-in, J/D was there on the mat. When J/D get penalty, they will immediately leave the mat and penalty time starts. No way they will stay there to wait for Tiffany & Krista receiving their result.

I meant that Justin & Diana and Tiffany & Krista arrived at same time, but J/D step first then T/K few seconds after. Maybe?
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies