Author Topic: TAR 27 Ep 11 "It's Not Easy Beating Green" (Hong Kong; Macau)  (Read 76567 times)

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 27 Ep 11 "It's Not Easy Beating Green" (Hong Kong; Macau)
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2015, 06:57:52 PM »
Yeah, it seems too good to be true, but a lot of people are probably hoping that the Green Team goes home.  I don't outright hate the Green Team (or at least, Justin) but they're so dominating that I wouldn't mind seeing them eliminated.

Same here.

Offline Malfox

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2015, 07:02:53 PM »
And based on the caps, I really think that it's in order? Kelsey and Joey 1st/2nd, Green Team 2nd/3rd, Girls are 3rd/4th and they are altogether at the pitstop?

Logan and Chris seemed to be shocked by an announcement by Phil. So it's either they arrive 1ST and receive a penalty and then all the rest survives. Or Logan and Chris are last and then there are teams who received penalty and they survived.

I really can't tell much from the caps (good editing for once?? LOL) but didn't we have caps of Tiffany and Krista and Logan and Chris in the finale?

And Justin's reaction seemed more DEVASTATED than HAPPY. If it's something happy like surviving even after a difficult leg, he might have hugged Diana rather than drop down on his knees.

Idk. It's just too hard for me to believe that Green Team goes home so I'm not putting my hopes high, even though the episode title and preview point to or seemed to be suggesting it. Too good to be true lol.

Usually episode titles are chosen from something the racer said that defined the leg, something that viewers can remember the leg for. It would be fitting for the quote to be saying how hard it is to beat green team, but in actual fact they did get eliminated...

My two cents worth.

I respect Justin and Diana for running a clean race and doing their research! I know this isn't a popular opinion but that is ok  :luvya:

To build on Jobby's theory....From the preview I think J/K are first and J/D have a penalty. I'm speculating that T/K go home.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2015, 07:06:29 PM »
 :hello2::bigwelcome to the R.F.F.  Malfox!
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2015, 07:07:01 PM »
After all, I now only root for T/K and L/C.
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #54 on: November 28, 2015, 07:07:12 PM »
:welcome: to RFF Malfox!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: November 28, 2015, 07:40:10 PM »
With the new preview, definitely Justin and Diana get penalty. However, I think that their penalty is done before Krista and Tiffany arrive the Pitstop.

My Speculation:
First place: Kelsey and Joey
Second place: Logan and Chris (arriving thirs but J/D do not finish their penalty)
Third place: Justin and Diana (arriving right the same time as Kelsey and Joey but get penalty)
Forth place: Tiffany and Krista (arriving right after Justin and Diana finish their penalty)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 08:18:05 PM by paradoxinee »

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: November 28, 2015, 08:07:31 PM »
Looks like J/D did get a penalty because of their shot (based on the latest preview) away from the mat at the pitstop and waiting.

^ Just one thing on your speculation paradoxinee, K/J, J/D and T/K were shown on the mat side by side by side, so how did we miss L/C there?
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: November 28, 2015, 08:14:36 PM »
Looks like J/D did get a penalty because of their shot (based on the latest preview) away from the mat at the pitstop and waiting.

^ Just one thing on your speculation paradoxinee, K/J, J/D and T/K were shown on the mat side by side by side, so how did we miss L/C there?

I don't see any shot of K/J, J/D and T/K on the mat side by side. We only see: K/J and J/D on the mat side by side then J/D and T/K on the mat side by side.

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: November 28, 2015, 08:22:14 PM »
Also, how did Justin broke into tears on mat if they arrived before T/K, and despite finish 3rd? Something counts.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #59 on: November 28, 2015, 08:23:52 PM »
Also, how did Justin broke into tears on mat if they arrived before T/K, and despite finish 3rd? Something counts.

They get penalty and don't know where other teams are???

Anyway, that's just my guest.

Offline Vodka.

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2015, 08:54:00 PM »
My spec:
(1) J&D 1st but penalty, then K/J and T/K checked in 1st and 2nd respectively, L/C was the last to arrive but J&D's penalty wasn't finished, so they checked in 3rd, thus making the latter eliminated.
(2) Footrace between four teams. K/J checked in 1st, T/K checked in 2nd, J/D arrived at 3rd, while L/C arrived last, until Phil told J/D incurred a penalty. So they got eliminated?

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #61 on: November 28, 2015, 08:59:36 PM »
I never heard again from this gentleman he is traveling so what he might have heard was the team was traveling to Long Island not from Long Island

Found a gentleman that saw, what I assume are Tiffany & Christa  ......?
July 13th
The Amazing Race is filming behind me... Pretty cool! At the Hong Kong Airport.
I didn't realize who they were until the filming was over. It was the current first place team sharing their thoughts. They are now on their way to an art gallery here in Hong Kong... Or they think that they out maneuvered the other teams. I did hear that this team is from Long Island City (Queens), NY. I did speak briefly with a camera man

I have to agree! Diana and Justin get a penalty but their penalty time is over just as K/J arrive :(  sadly  :colors
Actually "Or they think that they out maneuvered the other teams." sounds like D/J
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 09:03:17 PM by Candi Lee »

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #62 on: November 28, 2015, 09:06:13 PM »
Based on the preview, which strongly hints to Justin and Diana being out, I assume that the cheerleaders are out, which is heartbreaking. There's no way Justin and Diana are eliminated if the preview is that obvious
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2015, 09:06:33 PM »
So which is true? T/K travelling via taxi to an art gallery? Or just at the airport checking flights to New York?

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2015, 09:10:50 PM »
Also look at edit of teams. It determines them. But after Laura & Tyler win, it's very hard to guess.

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2015, 09:27:40 PM »
But man, if it did turn out that way, it would be the biggest elimination since Andy & Tommy (6 wins). Bigger.

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #66 on: November 28, 2015, 09:30:31 PM »
And you can't just predict minds of editors about teams.

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #67 on: November 28, 2015, 09:43:36 PM »
As much as I don't want to see J****n & Diana in the finale, I don't see them getting eliminated this leg because:

1.) The promo is always MISLEADING. Why would they cut the elimination and place it on the promo one week before just to ruin all the suspense? The only possibility is that there is a twist that somehow J&D SURVIVED. For example, they didn't tease Andy & Tommy's elimination in Panama in the promo but instead TEASE the fighting for F3 spot of the rest 3 teams. But when the actual episode airs, all the teams that were struggled to avoid elimination ended up survived and Andy & Tommy faced unexpected elimination.

2.) I have HARD time to believe that they'll really fall behind that MUCH. (Unless they got screwed by flight and it delayed for 300 hours or something) As much as I don't want to say this, they're really great at catching up and maintain their lead. (With their performance or just because of 9999 linear legs this season or whatever.) I know Diana is struggle at the RB but still, I cannot imagine that they'll loss to Tiffany & Krista. (Where they beat them during every legs this season.)

I sure hope I'm wrong and J&D is out for real. But I don't wanna raise my hope too high.

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2015, 09:51:55 PM »
Also look at edit of teams. It determines them. But after Laura & Tyler win, it's very hard to guess.

THIS.

I don't trust the edit since WHINE & Connor won after consecutively whine, creating one of the worst and most pathetic alliance ever and trash-talking to Brandon & Rachel. And then Laura & DOUCHEBAG won after being sneaky during the entire season and trash-talking/gossiping to almost every teams especially Hayley & Blair. :res:

Wouldn't be surprised if somehow J****n & Diana win this all. :res:

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2015, 09:55:48 PM »
I watched the preview again. I see, I think that Justin & Diana arrive first then get penalty then three other teams arrive before penalty ends, eliminating Justin & Diana after it's revealed it's F3, not F4 as expected. So?

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #70 on: November 28, 2015, 09:57:20 PM »
Judging  from the fact that the production emthaized the downfall of green team (and the suspected penality shot)
It does not feel good for the cheerleaders (:;)

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #71 on: November 28, 2015, 10:06:21 PM »
Tiffany & Krista are very excited and vocal about the Race in their social media accounts right from the start. For me, it meant they made it to the end but we'll never know till the episode airs.

Offline firephoenix20

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #72 on: November 28, 2015, 10:29:26 PM »
I am just saying that the past 2 seasons, there has been a F4, not a F3. I think J/D get a penalty but are surprised when phil reveals a F4.

Just my 2 cents.

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #73 on: November 28, 2015, 10:30:53 PM »
LOL at casuals talking about Leg 10 while we (fans) were talking about Leg 11.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #74 on: November 28, 2015, 10:54:03 PM »
I think we only look at Diana struggling with the possible Roadblock, but forgot Tiffany and Krista may have struggled too.

I won't be surprised things don't look good for T/K... :(

After Justin dropped down onto the mat, Joey looks really annoyed and Kelsey doesn't look too happy.

??? I think Green Team got a penalty, is in danger, T/K checks in, has a penalty too and gets eliminated? -_-

IDK.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 10:57:21 PM by Jobby »