Author Topic: Some Rupert News  (Read 6348 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Some Rupert News
« on: August 21, 2004, 08:08:29 PM »
Can't get enough of my Rupert  ^:)^

http://www.indystar.com/articles/2/171790-3472-009.html

Talk of Our Town: Susan Guyett
Campaign kickoff tie-dyed

Rupert Boneham helped jump-start the United Way campaign for Anthem and AdminaStar Federal. -- Susan Guyett / For The Star

August 20, 2004

As employers all over the region attempt to boost United Way contributions, Anthem and AdminaStar Federal decided a little pizazz might do the trick. So, they recruited Rupert Boneham to help kick off the campaign.

And proving the "Survivor" fan favorite knows how to turn an opportunity to help one good cause into a chance to help another, United Way Rupert's Kids, an organization he started, will benefit from the sale of his tie-dyed T-shirts.

AdminaStar Federal's Mike Davis, who cooked up the idea, said Boneham's charity gets a cut of the $15 the company paid for the shirts. And because they sell for $20 each, $5 will go to the United Way.

Anthem spokeswoman Kelly Merryman reports more than 500 shirts were sold, and every one of them will be autographed by the long-haired reality television star, who seemed quite content to chat, pose for photos and autograph anything in sight.

Boneham will head to New York in September to do some promos for the next "Survivor" series, and he'll appear on "Regis & Kelly," hosted by Regis Philbin and Kelly Ripa, at that time, according to Boneham's local agent, Dan Bridges

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Re: Some Rupert News
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2004, 09:11:55 PM »
I know...me neither!  Cannot get enuf of our dear Rupert!  How cool that he's doing S9 commercials...what a fantastic job he's doing!!  :)()  Love him to pieces!  Wish he'd come to my area to help w/ United Way and offer tie-dyed tees, which I would dearly love to own!  ^:)^ **:)**

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2004, 11:44:53 PM »
i would buy one of those too.  i wish they would sell them on his site...

t

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2004, 03:06:57 AM »
Yes t, that would really be Kewl!  Here's hoping they will eventually!  ^:)^

Offline Zyx

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!