Author Topic: S31 Ep 11 "My Wheels are Spinning" 2nd hour of two! Updates hr 2 go here!  (Read 9618 times)

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
Re: S31 Ep 11 "My Wheels are Spinning" 2nd hour of two! Updates hr 2 go here!
« Reply #150 on: November 27, 2015, 12:38:25 PM »
Jobby I agree with you in almost everything.

Tasha as you said is playing a quiet game right now probably because she knows she was too aggresive when she was on angkor. She lost Savage but I think she could regroup with Abi. We saw a little crack between Kelley and Abi last week so it might lead to a Jeremy, Tasha, Kimmi and Spencer with Abi on the bottom.

Speaking of Abi, she has no chance in this game. I think the jury is too proud of their game to be bitter. There is no way they would give Abi the million. But I still think she would go home in 5th or 6th as a statement of loyalty to the jury or as a way to take her out of Kelley's hand. Maybe she might even be idoled out in a split vote between her and Kelley.

If anything I think Spencer is the wild card this season. Everyone needs him and he needs everyone to move on. If anyone is gonna decide the finale of Cambodia is gonna be him. Abi and Kelley need him and Joe to move on. Jeremy and Kimmi need him and Tasha to move on. Keith will go with with the numbers but is more likely to follow Kimmi than anyone else.

I think that next week will see the final alliance form. Spencer probably lost Jeremy's trust after voting for Stephen. So is gonna be interesting to see what is Spencer's back up plan or ifJeremy will take him back to keep him close knowing he could beat him at the end showing to the jury that he didn't need two goats to win.

Kimmi is the most likely to follow Keith as a jury threat. The only one she has pissed off is Monica and she is not in the jury and is the least likely to win immunity.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #151 on: November 28, 2015, 10:57:39 AM »
Nobody would want to take Kimmi or Keith to the end. I realized also that in Survivor, if you don't make any moves, you will be seen as a jury vote threat as well. Unless you're obnoxious like Abi, the rest will most likely see you as a threat.

Balance is key and Jeremy and Spemcer is balancing well.

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #152 on: November 29, 2015, 01:38:21 AM »
Ciera  :torche
Fishbach voted out because of his "obsession" with Joe lol..
Survivor Folklore <3333
Wentworth got the idol clue  :hearts: :hearts: