Author Topic: Missed Opportunities?  (Read 2000 times)

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
Missed Opportunities?
« on: November 17, 2015, 06:25:15 PM »
What do you wish we could have seen (task-wise, location-wise, team-wise, anything!) from a certain Race or just the show in general?

Ex: a footrace with Jazmine & Danielle (TAR27) would have been interesting/exciting.

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Missed Opportunities?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 06:28:05 PM »
I really wish they'd shown more of the salt mine last week instead of just where the task was.

If you read up on the place, it's more than a mine, there's ornate chapels, a hotel, everything down there. It's like an underground palace!

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 06:33:25 PM »
I really wish they'd shown more of the salt mine last week instead of just where the task was.

If you read up on the place, it's more than a mine, there's ornate chapels, a hotel, everything down there. It's like an underground palace!

Then you should definitely watch the Israeli and Ukrainian versions when they visit that mine. They show a lot more.

Speaking of mines, I was upset when they only showed like TWO teams going down into the mine on TAR Canada 3
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2015, 02:05:37 AM »
It's too bad the editing this season wasn't so focused on Justin & Diana.

Other than that, I really wish they went to South Korea after India on TAR20 for the penultimate leg =/

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2015, 06:42:01 AM »
An intense fight to the finish for Kym & Alli and Misti & Jim. If these 2 teams come back on the next all-stars, I'm still hoping to see this. :conf:

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2015, 02:11:51 PM »
A footrace TO THE FINISH LINE between Caroline & Jennifer and Dave & Connor. :gah: