The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 28: Cameron & Darius Benson – Vine Stars/Brothers

(1/8) > >>

georgiapeach:
Cameron and Darius Benson – Vine Stars

Cameron and Darius's Announcement
Relationship: Brothers
Current Residence: Memphis, Tenn. and Tuscaloosa, Ala.
Cameron and Darius made a name for themselves on Vine by doing crazy stunts like parkour, unicycling and juggling. Together they have more than 3 million followers.
Subscribe on YouTube: Darius Benson
Follow on Twitter: @MrLegenDarius and @CamerontheB
Like on Facebook: Darius Benson and Cam Ben
Follow on Instagram: @MrLegenDarius and @picsofcam
Follow on Vine: MrLegenDarius and CAMBAM

georgiapeach:
CBS "reveal" 1/21/16

Darius Benson and Cameron Benson: Brothers

Meet brothers Darius Benson and Cameron Benson, who made a name for themselves on Vine by doing crazy stunts like parkour, unicycling, and juggling.

Name: Cameron Benson
 Twitter: @CamerontheB
 Instagram: picsofcam
How many total followers do you have across all platforms? 400k+
Hometown: Memphis, Tenn.
Connection to your teammate: Brother
Current occupation: Social Media
Describe what you do: I come up with ideas for videos and music.
3 words to describe you: Hotter in person.
Favorite hobbies: Drawing, filming videos, making music, longboarding and unicycling.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Getting on the Race is up there!
What scares you most about traveling? Emergency situations where the language barrier could make things worse.
What excites you most about traveling? The fact that I can unplug from my phone and still have an excuse when I don't text back.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Fatigue
Pet peeve about your teammate: He's stubborn (a family trait).
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Canada, to visit Mac Demarco.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I hope to show kids that if you keep creating content it could lead to great things.

Name: Darius Benson
 Twitter: @MrLegenDarius
 Instagram: mrlegenadarius
 YouTube: youtube.com/DariusJBenson
How many total followers do you have across all platforms? 3 million
Hometown: Memphis, Tenn.
Connection to your teammate: Brother
Current occupation: Social media entrepreneur
Describe what you do: I produce creative content on social media to entertain my subscribers and I make a living through monetization and advertising.
3 words to describe you: Intellectual, athletic and multi-talented.
Favorite hobbies: Making videos, playing piano and juggling.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Being able to make a living by doing something I’m passionate about at such an early age.
What scares you most about traveling? Not knowing where I am or how to speak the language.
What excites you most about traveling? Being able to visit exotic countries and exciting places.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Overcoming our lack of world knowledge compared to the older teams.
Pet peeve about your teammate: He isn’t very diplomatic.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Anywhere in the eastern hemisphere since I’ve never been on that side of the world.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Gaining an unforgettable experience with my brother and a larger perspective of the world.

georgiapeach:

https://www.youtube.com/v/FKFLCIvJabI

ZBC Company:
So cam 19

RealityFreakWill:
Instagram announcement...

https://instagram.com/p/99AyOfiubH/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version