Author Topic: TAR 29: Sara Fowler  (Read 17919 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
TAR 29: Sara Fowler
« on: March 15, 2017, 06:29:30 AM »
Biography

Hometown: Baltimore, Md.
Current occupation: Luxury Real Estate Agent

Describe what you do: I help clients sell and purchase high-end luxury real estate from the U.S. Virgin Islands all the way to California. I am also a certified Yoga instructor and teach privately.

3 words to describe you: Loving, intelligent and gregarious.

Favorite hobbies: Yoga, beach volleyball, hiking, boating, traveling, basketball, snorkeling, anything active and outdoors!

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I’m most proud that I followed my intuition and moved to the Virgin Islands, leaving behind my nursing career and the life I had created in my hometown of Baltimore. In doing so, I not only established a successful real estate career, allowing me to pursue my love for adventure and travel; but I also gained a sense of confidence that inspires me to pursue all of my goals without fear or hesitation.

What scares you most about traveling? Nothing… Well, maybe the drinking water in certain countries.

What excites you most about traveling? While traveling, I totally get off on throwing myself into situations of uncertainty and figuring it out as I go along. I’m most looking forward to the unknown! I can’t wait to find out how I react in crazy stressful situations while simultaneously diving into new and beautiful cultures.

What qualities do you hope your partner has? I hope that my partner is physically strong, smart (preferably a math wiz) and down to earth/humble.

What qualities will be hard for you to put up with in a partner? With a background as a pediatric psych nurse, I have proven capable of handling pretty much any kind of personality. I would find it most difficult to deal with a partner who displays arrogance and negativity. The Amazing Race is an adventure of a lifetime. If I was partnered with someone who didn’t truly appreciate this once in a lifetime experience due to his/her ego, I would be super bummed. Positive vibes only!

What do you think will be the biggest challenge you and your teammate face? One of the greatest assets to any team is effective communication. Because this season is so unique in that we are all strangers, it may be challenging (but imperative) to quickly learn one another’s communication styles and preferences. Without good communication, we are toast!

What country and place would you most like to visit and why? I have always wanted to visit Southeast Asia- specifically Thailand.

What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I hope to experience as many cultures as possible while making lifelong friends along the way.

Follow on Twitter: @SaraLynnFowler
Follow on Instagram: @sarafowler_
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 12:18:37 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR 29: Sara Fowler
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 06:29:46 AM »
saved
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 09:51:12 AM »
Meet Sara Fowler From The Amazing Race Season 29

Watch 27-year-old St. John's resident Sara Fowler talk about the new Race format, why she has more in common with guys, and why she's different than she looks.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/U-eUsHl0ZmM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/U-eUsHl0ZmM</a>

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2017, 08:41:45 AM »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2017, 03:33:46 PM »
The secret has been out for a while on instagram, but apparently I couldn't post it then

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2017, 11:06:43 PM »
The secret has been out for a while on instagram, but apparently I couldn't post it then

Yep. Once something is in the media it is no longer private. Thanks for understanding.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2017, 04:45:53 AM »
She's really smart!
If she hadn't lied to Jessie & Francesca about the location of the cyclist, it's very likely that the girls would have overtaken Sara & Shamir. According to bonus videos, that cost the girls about 30 minutes.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2017, 08:08:41 AM »
What qualities will be hard for you to put up with in a partner? With a background as a pediatric psych nurse, I have proven capable of handling pretty much any kind of personality. I would find it most difficult to deal with a partner who displays arrogance and negativity. The Amazing Race is an adventure of a lifetime. If I was partnered with someone who didn’t truly appreciate this once in a lifetime experience due to his/her ego, I would be super bummed. Positive vibes only!

ouch :lol: :(

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2017, 08:45:02 AM »
Sara & Logan dropping various stuff behind the scenes (both were recruited!)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/wxE_c409DEU&amp;t" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/wxE_c409DEU&amp;t</a>

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2017, 11:59:11 PM »
Logan & Sara would have made a great team.

Offline Hubickichibi

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Lets make a baby
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2019, 08:17:55 PM »
Isn't she beautiful?
Swarm stupidity