Author Topic: TAR 28:Erin White Robinson & Joslyn Davis – YouTube Hosts/Best Friends  (Read 21907 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Erin White Robinson and Joslyn Davis – YouTube Hosts

Erin s Announcement Video

Joslyn s Announcement Video

Relationship: Best Friends

Current Residence: Los Angeles, Calif.

Erin and Joslyn are best friends and YouTube hosts for the popular news and entertainment channel Clevver, where they cover everything Hollywood. 

Subscribe on YouTube: Erin s Reality and Joslyn Davis

Follow on Twitter: @heyerinrobinson and @joslyndavis

Like on Facebook: Erin Robinson (Erin White)

Follow on Instagram: @heyerinrobinson and @joslyndavis

Follow on Vine: heyerinrobinson and joslyndavis

Follow on Snapchat: @heyerinrobinson and @joslyndavis
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 02:58:27 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Erin White Robinson &Joslyn Davis – "YouTube Hosts"
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 02:15:46 PM »
CBS "reveal" 1/21/16

Erin White Robinson and Joslyn Davis: Best friends

Meet besties Erin White Robinson and Joslyn Davis, two YouTube hosts for the popular news and entertainment channel Clevver, where they cover all-things Hollywood.

Name: Erin Robinson
 Twitter: @HeyErinRobinson
 Instagram: HeyErinRobinson
 YouTube: www.youtube.com/ErinsReality, www.youtube.com/ClevverNews, www.youtube.com/ClevverStyle, www.youtube.com/ClevverMovies and www.youtube.com/ClevverTV
How many total followers do you have across all platforms? On socials - 100K Clevver Channel subscribers: over 6 million
Hometown: St. Pauls, N.C.
Connection to your teammate: Work Wives and BFF's
Current occupation: Producer and Host at Clevver (Defy Media)
Describe what you do: Cover celebrity and entertainment news and express my weirdness for the world to enjoy.
3 words to describe you: Unpredictable, joyful and eccentric.
Favorite hobbies: Traveling, singing, cooking, public speaking and Instagram (duh).
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Being able to help build Clevver into one of the most viewed entertainment channels online! Being the first Lumbee Indian on The Amazing Race! And marrying THE MOST amazing man on the planet.
What scares you most about traveling? Getting an incurable disease and also falling in love with a place that I will never want to leave! I am looking at you Ireland.
What excites you most about traveling? Trying delicious new foods AND meeting our fans from all over the world who watch our shows!
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Our size. We're tough girls but we're worried about being able to beat guys who are taller and stronger!
Pet peeve about your teammate: There are very few peeves, but she does drool a lot and she is THE MOST OVERLY POSITIVE PERSON EVER. But I also love that about her too.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Africa. I want to visit an elephant rescue and hug and kiss elephants! And I would definitely cry... TEARS OF JOY... if that happened.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Making memories with Joslyn that we can tell our kids about. Also, I want to push myself out of my comfort zone. I was raised as a pioneering country girl, and I need to get back to my roots!

Name: Joslyn Davis
 Twitter: @JoslynDavis
 Instagram: JoslynDavis
 YouTube: www.youtube.com/ClevverNews, www.youtube.com/ClevverStyle, www.youtube.com/ClevverTV and www.youtube.com/MissJoslynDavis
 Snapchat: joslyndavis www.joslyndavis.com
How many total followers do you have across all platforms? Clevver has nearly 8 million across all platforms, while I personally have approximately 100,000. This includes all YouTube and social media.
Hometown: Downey, Calif.
Connection to your teammate: BFFLs and co-workers
Current occupation: Executive Producer/Host/Influencer
Describe what you do: I executive produce and host (and oftentimes write) daily entertainment news and lifestyle/beauty content at Clevver, the number one entertainment news outlet on YouTube. We pull in approximately 150 million views every month!
3 words to describe you: Compassionate, optimistic and gregarious. (And weird - that's a bonus)
Favorite hobbies: Travel (duh), going to concerts and anything adventurous and outdoors.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Professionally, the accomplishment I'm most proud of is being at Clevver since day one, helping to build the company and the brand and taking our channels from zero to 3 plus billion views! Personally, I'm most proud of the fact that I'm responsible for naming a color for Crayola - it's called "Tickle Me Pink." I was 12. True story! HAHA! I think I need to accomplish something else...
What scares you most about traveling? This is not a cop-out but there's really nothing that scares me about traveling. Sometimes what seems like the biggest set-back on a trip becomes the best adventure!
What excites you most about traveling? In my career, I get paid to talk to and observe people, and that really what I'm passionate about. That said, it's not too surprising that when I'm traveling to a new place, I'm usually most excited by the local people - what they love, what they eat, how they interact, ALL of it!
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: There's NO challenge we're afraid of (we're not absolutely NOT timid), but if I had to pick I'd say the biggest challenges we'll probably face will be physical. Don't get me wrong, we're in tip-top shape, but we know we don't have the same strength as some of the guy-guy teams.
Pet peeve about your teammate: I love Erin, but the girl cries ALL THE TIME - when she's happy, when she's sad, when it's sunny, when something funny happens. I guess it's a pet peeve, but I also love that about her!
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? I would LOVE to go anywhere in South America or Africa. As far as specific countries and cities go, I'm very open! Is going everywhere an option?
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I hope to have the time of my life on the Race and enjoy every single second! I realize this is an experience of a lifetime and I'm so grateful to be on the Race. But this is a RACE, so I also hope to kick some serious a$$ and hold it down for all the girls out there watching!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 12:37:51 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Erin White Robinson &Joslyn Davis – "YouTube Hosts"
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2015, 02:15:57 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/q9zUyPos3NM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/q9zUyPos3NM</a>
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 03:25:14 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 28:Erin White Robinson & Joslyn Davis – YouTube Hosts/Best Friends
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2015, 05:14:05 AM »
I recognise them from almost every single time I watch a celeb news vid from Clevver on YouTube :lol:

I like them enough but their video has them a little bit fake? Hopefully that's just them being really excited to race and they do decently while being fun to watch!

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2015, 05:59:09 AM »
I recognise them from almost every single time I watch a celeb news vid from Clevver on YouTube :lol:

I like them enough but their video has them a little bit fake? Hopefully that's just them being really excited to race and they do decently while being fun to watch!
I believe they're excited, you know what's funny they commented on every single other teams introduction videos that they were going to team up with them  :funny:  :hoot:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2015, 03:20:03 PM »
Erin's announcement

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/aXcmgCSU-cE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/aXcmgCSU-cE</a>

Joslyn's announcement

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/GQksC-PNHa0" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/GQksC-PNHa0</a>

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2015, 03:58:03 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/R8ankLVQko0" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/R8ankLVQko0</a>
Peach finally taught me how to upload Youtube videos  :cmas51

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2016, 04:08:25 AM »
Erin and Joslyn and Brodie together
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/T1HtHbV68DE&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/T1HtHbV68DE&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2016, 12:23:59 PM »
Bump! See post 2!!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2016, 04:36:52 AM »
#TryHards

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2016, 03:26:03 PM »
meet Video up in reply #2!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2016, 11:09:52 AM »

When looking back at their accomplishments, what are Erin and Joslyn most proud of?

Erin’s most proud to represent her culture as the first Lumbee Indian to ever compete on The Amazing Race, while Joslyn is gratified to receive credit for naming a Crayola crayon color when she was only 12 years old. (Her proposed shade is "Tickle Me Pink," in case you'd like to check your coloring boxes.)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2016, 02:12:11 PM »
Partner Predictions!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/P9JhZ9PcJqk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/P9JhZ9PcJqk</a>
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2016, 07:01:18 PM »
Phil tweeted this...

Go is 6 days away 4 @HeyErinRobinson @JoslynDavis on #AmazingRace #Excitable #Expressive #Enthusiastic #Eccentrics

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2016, 11:09:44 AM »
I haven't watched anything related to them but not a fan

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2016, 11:15:24 AM »
They are really cute. Maybe try watching before you decide!  ;)
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2016, 01:03:20 PM »
I did and I feel the same :lol:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2016, 02:32:38 PM »
Amazing Race's Joslyn Davis and Erin Robinson Blog About 'Full-Blown Sprint to Mexico City' in Premiere

Social media influencers Joslyn Davis and Erin Robinson are competing in season 28 of The Amazing Race and blogging about all the action – and what happened when the cameras weren't rolling – exclusively for PEOPLE. Follow the Clevver hosts on Twitter at @JoslynDavis and @HeyErinRobinson!

Joslyn's Take:
HOLY OMG Erin and I are really on The Amazing Race. This is really happening. What is my life? Those were my initial thoughts after watching episode one of The Amazing Race season 28. I'll happily admit that I'm openly biased because I think this cast is exceptional in every way possible, but putting all of that aside, as someone who's also watched almost every single season of the race, I think this first episode is easily the most laugh-out-loud funny episode I've ever seen!

Right out of the gate, this season is breaking new ground because it's packed with so many "firsts" that hardcore fans of the show are going to be blown away by. The first time the entire cast started racing from their homes all throughout the country. The first time any portion of the show has been live. And, most importantly, the first time EVER in TV history, a show has featured a fully digital influencer cast – cast that is packed with people who also happen to be diehard fans of The Amazing Race!

From the moment we got the clue from Phil Keoghan at Erin's house, it was a full-blown sprint to Mexico City's Monumento a la Revolución. People were falling, bodies were flying, and I'm pretty sure that within the first five seconds I hit Erin in the face; pretty basic race stuff. It was total and complete mayhem at that first clue box as we chose our first Detour. Selecting the Mariachi option was pretty much a no-brainer because it sounded so cool. And guess what? It was. After running two miles through Mexico City, we arrived in Plaza Giribaldi to what was truly an out-of-body experience you could only have on the Amazing Race.

When else is a person engulfed in a circle formation of 300 playing mariachis? Never. Erin and I were so up in these beautiful people's personal space, I swear I think I made out with one of them! #NoRegrets

After quickly finding our mariachi we hopped in a cab to head out to the pyramids where we realized we were at the top of the pack in 3rd place! In that first leg you're really just trying to figure out what the heck is going on, how the race works, and asking yourself (if you're me) why you packed so much and quickly you can throw stuff away. After slumberpartyingitup outside on a patio with the all the racers, we got up at the crack of dawn for the infamous cave challenge! It was so wild to finally see what went down in those caves because I couldn't see Erin's road block. I was just up on flat land having a personal dance party with myself. I'm so proud of her and the fact that she never gave up! And also, I cannot believe we survived the most sketchy cab ride of all time trying to get the pit stop.That cab ride almost cost us the whole race. The driver literally pulled over the freeway. WHO DOES THAT? Regardless, running to that mat, seeing Phil and having him tell us we were still in it was the best moment ever and I can't wait to see the next episode!

Erin's Take:
Nothing in the world could have prepared us for leg one on season 28 of The Amazing Race. Trust me.

Joslyn and I jumped off of bridges in costumes, took tight rope walking classes, and learned how to shoot a bow and arrow better than Katniss in the HANGRY Games, and it still wasn't enough. As soon as we arrived in Mexico, our preparation went out the window and adrenaline took over!

Joslyn and I jumped into the first cab that we could find. "¡Rapido!" is the only word I know in Spanish, and I must have nailed it (along with Joslyn speaking fluent Spanish) because we went from zero to 90 MPH in matter of seconds. Our cab driver revealed to us that he too was in a race, competing with all of the other racers' cabs to get us to the Monumento a la Revolución first. By the end, our word of choice was "¡Cuidado!" We were third to the clue box, and all I could think about was how this was crazier than all of the 5 a.m. Black Friday sales I've ever been to, combined...and I got punched over a television once.

oslyn and I chose the Mariachi Madness Detour. Luckily, some helpful Clevver fans gave us directions along the way. Little did we know, we were signing up for a two-and-a-half mile sprint! After sitting on a plane for hours, my legs did not want to cooperate! Thankfully, though, this detour made every HEAVY step worth it. There was something truly magical about 300 mariachi men and women giving you the live performance of a lifetime at 1 a.m., but we should have rethought the 25-lbs. backpacks.

Day 2, 7:30 a.m.: After a freezing, FORTY FIVE minute "sleep" we're back to the race! I volunteered as tribute to "pick up the pieces" and, before I knew it, I was going underground into dark caves where we had to dig for puzzle pieces. I'm claustrophobic. I'm terrified. I'm sweating. And I may or may not have comforted myself with the idea that maybe I'd find Batman in there. Things took a turn for the worst. I was missing a puzzle piece to my white mask and other racers told me that the blue mask wouldn't get approved.

Lesson 1 learned: Don't listen to other racers. After searching for my missing white piece for entirely too long, Sheri [LaBrant] and I gave it one last shot, and I decided to try the blue set. And hallelujah it was freaking approved!

I'm convinced our cab driver to the pit stop was loco. At one point on the freeway he actually pulled over off the side of the road to let cars PASS him. Joslyn and I knew that this could put us behind other teams that we had passed, and it did. Sheri and Cole [LaBrant] actually beat us there! Thank God we didn't take that penalty!

Leg one is the hardest leg to get through. You really need it to emotionally and physically get your bearings in this strange "Amazing Race" bubble you exist in. Luckily for Joslyn and I, we experienced both highs and lows in episode one and I conquered one of my biggest fears, which means we're warmed up and more than ready to take on our next challenge! Batman would be proud!

http://www.people.com/article/amazing-race-joslyn-davis-erin-robinson-blog-aout-premiere?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2016, 04:23:56 PM »
How come there is no love for this team in here! I honestly can't recall the last time we had such a high energy team, slightly crazy team.

Someone better make some gifs of Erin bitching about the broken speedometer. Too funny :lol3:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 08:06:42 PM by ovalorange »

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2016, 04:39:34 PM »
They definitely made me eat my words  :funny:

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2016, 05:13:46 PM »
They definitely made me eat my words  :funny:

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2016, 09:14:38 PM »
Such a great team lol  :luvya:
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2016, 09:32:09 PM »

Joslyn's Take:

Right out of the gate, this season is breaking new ground because it's packed with so many "firsts" that hardcore fans of the show are going to be blown away by. The first time the entire cast started racing from their homes all throughout the country. The first time any portion of the show has been live. And, most importantly, the first time EVER in TV history, a show has featured a fully digital influencer cast – cast that is packed with people who also happen to be diehard fans of The Amazing Race!

http://www.people.com/article/amazing-race-joslyn-davis-erin-robinson-blog-aout-premiere?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Really?
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2016, 03:49:37 AM »
Someone better make some gifs of Erin bitching about the broken speedometer. Too funny :lol3:

HER SUBTLE GLARE TO THE CAMERA WITH HER EYEBROWS GETS ME EVERYTIME  :funny: :funny: :funny: <3

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2016, 05:55:10 AM »

HER SUBTLE GLARE TO THE CAMERA WITH HER EYEBROWS GETS ME EVERYTIME  :funny: :funny: :funny: <3

:funny: :funny: :funny: