The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 28: Tyler Oakley & Korey Kuhl – Social Media Influencers/Best Friends

(1/14) > >>

georgiapeach:
Tyler Oakley and Korey Kuhl – Social Media Influencers

Tyler and Korey s Announcement on Twitter

Relationship: Best Friends

Current Residence: Los Angeles, Calif.

Tyler has more than 7.7 million subscribers on YouTube and is one of the biggest social media influencers in the space. He is racing with his best friend and fellow YouTube star, Korey Kuhl, who hosts the award-winning podcast “Psychobabble” with him.

Subscribe on YouTube: Tyler Oakley and Korey Kuhl

Follow on Twitter: @tyleroakley and @koreykuhl

Like on Facebook: Tyler Oakley and Korey Kuhl

Follow on Instagram: @tyleroakley and @koreykuhl

Follow on Tumblr: Tyler Oakley and Korey Kuhl

Listen to their podcast: Psychobabble

georgiapeach:
CBS "Reveal" 1/21/16

Tyler Oakley and Korey Kuhl: Best friends

Meet best friends Tyler Oakley and Korey Kuhl, who are both social media influencers. Tyler is one of the most well-known YouTube personalities and Korey co-hosts the award-winning podcast, Psychobabble, alongside Tyler.

Name: Tyler Oakley
 Twitter: @tyleroakley
 Instagram: tyleroakley
 YouTube: www.youtube.com/tyleroakley

How many total followers do you have across all platforms? 21,505,520 followers

Hometown: Jackson, Mich.

Connection to your teammate: Best Friend and Co-Host of “Psychobabble!”

Current occupation: Online Video Personality, Author and Host

Describe what you do: Professional oversharer on the Internet.

3 words to describe you: Passionate, hard-working and goofy.

Favorite hobbies: Pop divas, red wines and board games.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Raising more than $1,000,000 with my online audience for suicide prevention.

What scares you most about traveling? Unintentionally disrespecting other cultures.

What excites you most about traveling? Experiencing new cultures and challenging myself to get outside of my comfort zone.

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Dealing with challenges that are out of our control.

What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Any country in Africa - I think Americans have such a distorted view of African countries, and by traveling there, I hope to learn more and share the experience with my audience.

What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? My goal is to push my limits, to have a blast with my teammate and to learn more about the world.

Name: Korey Kuhl
 Twitter: @koreykuhl Instagram: koreykuhl
 YouTube: www.YouTube.com/koreykuhl
 Podcast: www.itunes.com/psychobabble

How many total followers do you have across all platforms? 400,000

Hometown: Jackson, Mich.

Connection to your teammate: Best Friend

Current occupation: Content Producer

Describe what you do: I help create and facilitate a wide range of social content across multiple digital platforms including, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, as well as produce and co-host a weekly podcast called “Psychobabble.”

3 words to describe you: Funny, competitive and positive.

Favorite hobbies: Running, traveling and writing.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I am most proud of the fact that I was able to come out of the closet and be true to myself confidently and whole-heartedly.

What scares you most about traveling? Accidentally being insensitive to someone else's culture or customs.

What excites you most about traveling? Getting to see new places and experience new cultures.

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: We both think we're always right.

Pet peeve about your teammate: He's a terrible driver.

What country and place would you most like to visit and why? I'd love to go to New Zealand or Bora Bora.

What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? As a super fan of the show I just want to prove that I can run the race and run it well.

georgiapeach:
https://www.youtube.com/v/iC_eBK6uAm0

gamerfan09:
I DONT LIKE HIM BUT HIS RABID FANS AND THEIR NEILSEN FAMILIES BETTER BRING THE RATINGS JFC

Quốc Nghĩa:
I have just watched his videos on Youtube and I can only see Joey 2.0.  )-**

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version