Author Topic: TAR 28 MEDIA  (Read 43103 times)

Offline kiki

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 28 MEDIA
« Reply #75 on: February 15, 2016, 11:55:17 AM »

This screenshot is from the episode of "Madam Secretary" that aired on Sunday, February 14th. The series is also on CBS like TAR. Is this an indirect way to promote TAR to a different audience? Who knows?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #76 on: February 15, 2016, 06:15:02 PM »
Oh wow kiki!! great shot!! I have to go watch that now to get the context.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
« Reply #77 on: February 15, 2016, 06:29:42 PM »

This screenshot is from the episode of "Madam Secretary" that aired on Sunday, February 14th. The series is also on CBS like TAR. Is this an indirect way to promote TAR to a different audience? Who knows?

that's throwing shade so that madam secretary goes on Friday night instead of Sunday night :lol:
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #78 on: February 16, 2016, 01:52:55 AM »
Would love that lol.
Although Fridays are probably more convenient for internationals (including myself), I really fear for the show if it stays on fridays. Btw it would be interesting to see a huge rating jump when it jumped to sundays. :lol:

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #79 on: February 16, 2016, 05:41:54 AM »
Would love that lol.
Although Fridays are probably more convenient for internationals (including myself), I really fear for the show if it stays on fridays.
Much of a muchness for me. I don't watch live during Saturday mornings anymore because I now watch it Saturday night with my mum and my sister (I have no social life). If it changes to Sunday, I watch it Monday night with the mum and sister.

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #80 on: February 16, 2016, 09:28:08 PM »
Another shout out "amazing races" on Limitless tonight  :luvya:

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #81 on: February 16, 2016, 09:30:06 PM »
Context? What did they say.

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #82 on: February 16, 2016, 10:57:10 PM »
Context? What did they say.
brian and new character lucy were undercover, were offered a suite, irina joined them she wanted to watch...... tv that is ! she said she watched "say yes to the dress", "amazing races" ..... (and so on )
Irina's character is a huge fan of realitytv

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #83 on: February 17, 2016, 02:54:03 AM »
Someone on twitter said that Ricky Dillon another Youtuber was asked to do the race but he couldn't for some reason
just shared it :funny:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #84 on: February 19, 2016, 10:20:34 AM »
Is there a title for ep 3?

I've been looking for it and don't see it yet.

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #85 on: February 19, 2016, 05:38:50 PM »
Is there a title for ep 3?

Here you go, Peach. From CBS:

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #86 on: February 19, 2016, 06:07:23 PM »
What is that quote :lol:
Obviously about Darius & Cam tho.

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
« Reply #87 on: February 20, 2016, 09:53:06 AM »
Think we know why they waited till after the episode aired to reveal the title of Ep 3.  :lol:
They didn't want to spoil the end of Leg 2.  CBS aren't usually all that savvy when it comes to keeping Spoilers a secret, so I'm pleasantly surprised that they did this....... If it was intentional that is.  :funny:
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #88 on: February 20, 2016, 10:02:55 AM »
Not to sure about the spoiler part...since their own preview edits have given away major end spoilers the last few seasons.  :gaah:

But I also found it interesting that the official CBS press pics had this comment on all the Detour A pics....which was the only task WE did not have spoiled until late.

You Look Like Gollum"--Coverage of the CBS series THE AMAZING RACE, scheduled to
air on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Robert Voets/CBS ©2015 CBS
Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Compare to the (spoiled) Detour B comments:
"You Look Like Gollum"--In Detour B, Erin (left) and Joslyn (right) must prepare and grill three plates of fresh fish then serve the plates to guests waiting on the beach on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Feb. 19 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Robert Voets/CBS ©2016 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All
Rights Reserved

So...I am going to take that as a compliment to US!!  :hearts:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
« Reply #89 on: February 20, 2016, 11:08:56 AM »
Not to sure about the spoiler part...since their own preview edits have given away major end spoilers the last few seasons.  :gaah:

But I also found it interesting that the official CBS press pics had this comment on all the Detour A pics....which was the only task WE did not have spoiled until late.

You Look Like Gollum"--Coverage of the CBS series THE AMAZING RACE, scheduled to
air on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Robert Voets/CBS ©2015 CBS
Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Compare to the (spoiled) Detour B comments:
"You Look Like Gollum"--In Detour B, Erin (left) and Joslyn (right) must prepare and grill three plates of fresh fish then serve the plates to guests waiting on the beach on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Feb. 19 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Robert Voets/CBS ©2016 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All
Rights Reserved

So...I am going to take that as a compliment to US!!  :hearts:

Lets hope they keep it up.  :yess:
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #90 on: February 20, 2016, 01:43:28 PM »
Tyler,Korey and phil on the on the spot of Roosterteeth with Burniw and Ashley

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #91 on: February 20, 2016, 03:44:46 PM »
Both Amazon and I-Tunes are now taking season passes for their services for season 28 with the "meet the teams" preview now available, in both HD and SD formats. My concern about the CBS All-Access is having access to the episodes when not online, which is why I get the I-Tunes downloads. The Amazon Video has all seasons and episodes available for purchase (or for free with Amazon Prime membership.) We all know how important being able to look at any episode on a moment's notice, right? :) )

The past Amazing Race episodes are being taken off Amazon Prime next week.  I have managed to get through watching the first 19 seasons since I started watching them in December.

My views on some of the seasons is much different the 2nd time around.

Amazon is removing all the first 25 seasons from the free Amazon Prime streaming service; however, all of the seasons will remain available as season passes or episodes with downloading rights to two devices. (starting at $9.99 for the earlier seasons. $14.99 after Unfinished Business, Seasons 25 to 28 in SD is $19.99 -- same as a season pass on I-Tunes. The difference is that for the first 25 seasons, you will have to buy a season pass, but for much less that when that season aired.

Update:  I marked all of the seasons last week to add to my Amazon Prime watchlist. When I got online today, they're all still on my watchlist when I use my Amazon Prime bookmark on my notebook. When I use my Kindle or my IPad, I'm getting inconsistent results. One is suggesting that seasons 9, 14, 18 and 24 are not on Amazon Video or Amazon Prime, and on the other I'm getting all but one season (6). Very confusing. On the other hand the site states that seasons 1-25 are available for Amazon Prime Video. All the seasons remain available to purchase, and thus, download.

I did check the individual seasons on the watchlist I have on my notebook using Firefox, and while some aren't shown as Amazon Prime, they all remain available for  purchase.

For me, I'm mostly concerned about being about to purchase and download the first 12 seasons, as I have the subsequent seasons downloaded via purchase from I-Tunes. Once I'm able to do those first 12, I will finally have all the seasons, commercial free, and downloaded. Something I've been trying to do for a long, long time.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 09:46:38 PM by theschnauzers »
-- theschnauzers

Offline MrDS

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #92 on: February 20, 2016, 07:29:44 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/7z88yZVDAAg" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/7z88yZVDAAg</a>

Thought you guys might appreciate this; it's a special edition of one of Rooster Teeth's shows featuring Tyler, Korey and Phil Keoghan himself!

Be warned that there is strong language in this video
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 07:48:56 PM by MrDS »

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
« Reply #93 on: February 23, 2016, 03:10:48 AM »
episode 4 title quote is getting uglier

and the location

« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 03:20:51 AM by Theo »
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #94 on: February 25, 2016, 10:34:16 AM »
Looks like each Eliminated Team will be getting a chance to add commentary to clips from the show!

We'll be adding these into the racers own threads as they appear.

You can see the first SHOW N' TELL here : http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31702.msg1153641.html#msg1153641
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #95 on: February 26, 2016, 06:24:13 PM »
Episode 5 location

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #96 on: February 26, 2016, 07:06:06 PM »
Phil Keoghan ‏@PhilKeoghan  · 3m3 minutes ago 

Look out for a special @travelocity commercial tonight ... thanks for being part of the #AmazingRace team @Colombia_Travel #Cartagena

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline foreverhoping

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #97 on: February 26, 2016, 08:18:31 PM »
A couple of Chrysler ads on tonight's show. Could they be a new big sponsor? If so, that's good news 📰

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #98 on: February 27, 2016, 01:15:38 AM »
Episode 5 location

I  thought the info was the 11th was the first of the two week hiatus. Oh well, I must be getting old.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 01:21:54 AM by theschnauzers »
-- theschnauzers

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #99 on: February 27, 2016, 06:05:17 AM »
I think it was the next week?

http://www.cbs.com/schedule/

And from the scheduling thread:

Two weeks with no TAR :groan:
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 06:16:34 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule: