Author Topic: TAR 28 Bitch, Moan & Squeal Thread **SPOILERS**  (Read 151760 times)

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 28 Bitch, Moan & Squeal Thread **SPOILERS**
« Reply #300 on: November 29, 2015, 12:03:03 PM »
DUBAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII  :conf:

Offline habsfan909

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #301 on: November 29, 2015, 02:07:48 PM »
DUBAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII  :conf:
^^^^^

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #302 on: November 29, 2015, 02:19:35 PM »
This is such a good route!  :hoot:

Tyler making it this far is gonna be so good for the show. He is also really easy to follow  :funny:

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #303 on: November 29, 2015, 05:41:14 PM »
I wish this route would be raced by "real" people in classic season.  :'( :gaah:

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #304 on: November 29, 2015, 06:06:15 PM »
YUCK at the team with the most camwhore cast pic being sighted in Georgia :res:

Offline smiley

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #305 on: November 29, 2015, 06:09:03 PM »
YUCK @ people complaining about a new season with new places.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #306 on: November 29, 2015, 06:13:16 PM »
Yuck at all FF teams being possibly gone :res: :dick :dick :pull :helpme :pee
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #307 on: November 29, 2015, 07:09:34 PM »
This bootlist just went from being good to being really bad.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #308 on: November 29, 2015, 07:10:30 PM »

TAR19 went to new places and is regarded as a below average season.

For me and others, TAR8 is a phenomenal season and it only visited state parks. However the teams carried the race and all the glamazon teams are now out!

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #309 on: November 29, 2015, 07:20:40 PM »

For me and others, TAR8 is a phenomenal season and it only visited state parks. However the teams carried the race and all the glamazon teams are now out!

Woah I didn't know my opinions of TAR19 (that I forced myself to finish) and TAR8 (that got me into it) were popular  :ascared

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #310 on: November 29, 2015, 07:23:51 PM »
Sucks that it might be the first season since 20 in which a F/F team does not make the F5 (26 doesn't apply). First since 23 in which a F/F team doesn't make F4. Ewwww at the last one possibly being eliminated at 8th. I guess this really is like classic TAR (like the route).

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #311 on: November 29, 2015, 07:42:48 PM »
The bootlist is so horrendous I might reconsider watching this season. Hopefully Jess and Brit show up :pray:

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #312 on: November 29, 2015, 08:27:31 PM »
Oh my all the F/F's are gone.  (:;) (:;) Marty & Hagan most likely first boots, Erin & Joslyn eliminated somewhere in Switzerland/France or Armenia legs and with bottle's recent post about Brodie & Kurt seen in Georgia, it looks dim for Jessica & Brittany. :'( :'( :'(  but happy for Dubai visit  :cheer: :cheer:. Hoping that the Final 4 are Zach & Rachel, Burnie & Ashley, Sheri & Cole and Scott & Blair.  :hoot:
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 09:26:46 PM by TARUSAFan »

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #313 on: November 29, 2015, 08:49:49 PM »

How do you know the remaining teams are not "glamazon"? Even some teams like Tyler or Cole might be OTT like Joey, we don't really know what they are in the race. Or because they are not F/F, they're not glamazon ???

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #314 on: November 29, 2015, 09:09:08 PM »

How do you know the remaining teams are not "glamazon"? Even some teams like Tyler or Cole might be OTT like Joey, we don't really know what they are in the race. Or because they are not F/F, they're not glamazon ???

I get the sense we have a few feminists on this board that believe if a team isn't FF they need to be eliminated ASAP. I'm not one to judge a team based off what genders make the team up though.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #315 on: November 29, 2015, 09:49:35 PM »
I'm not mad about the bootlist, I'm sad about it. :( Did all the female teams did horrible this early? :'(

On the bright side, I'm so glad Rooster Teeth showed up in Georgia! :yess:

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #316 on: November 29, 2015, 09:53:57 PM »
I'm not mad about the bootlist, I'm sad about it. :( Did all the female teams did horrible this early? :'(

On the bright side, I'm so glad Rooster Teeth showed up in Georgia! :yess:

Zach & Rachel, Burnie & Ashley and Matt & Dana are my pre-race favorite. Glad that they all are still sticking around.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #317 on: November 29, 2015, 09:57:36 PM »

I get the sense we have a few feminists on this board that believe if a team isn't FF they need to be eliminated ASAP. I'm not one to judge a team based off what genders make the team up though.

Like me, although it's more that if a team is M/M, especially if a M/M team is an alpha male team I'd like them gone pretty quickly or at least not make the finale.  But I'm going to be disappointed if all the F/F teams are gone this early on.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #318 on: November 29, 2015, 10:07:36 PM »
First of all I root for  FF teams more because I want them to prove their worth, prove to people they are more than the hair and makeup. Girls, to say least, are always underestimated but on the race cheerleaders excel and prove people how strong they can be. That is what I like to see.

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #319 on: November 29, 2015, 10:16:35 PM »
Sounds like we are getting 5 continents and 10 countries! I'd imagine that Oceania will be the last of those continents and I wonder where they will head to! Hoping for Fiji or Samoa personally and Australia or New Zealand for the penultimate leg!
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #320 on: November 29, 2015, 10:51:08 PM »
Sounds like we are getting 5 continents and 10 countries! I'd imagine that Oceania will be the last of those continents and I wonder where they will head to! Hoping for Fiji or Samoa personally and Australia or New Zealand for the penultimate leg!

+1.  :cheer: :cheer:

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #321 on: November 29, 2015, 11:03:48 PM »
First of all I root for  FF teams more because I want them to prove their worth, prove to people they are more than the hair and makeup. Girls, to say least, are always underestimated but on the race cheerleaders excel and prove people how strong they can be. That is what I like to see.

+1. Having F/F teams that make it very far is very rare. I root for them because they all have something to prove. F/F teams are always underestimated. The only F/F teams I know who've made the Finals looking at Season 20 to present are Caroline & Jennifer and Amy & Maya. The last time we had 2 F/F's in the Finals was in Season 17 with Nat & Kat and Brooke & Claire and way long back in All Stars (Season 11) Charla & Mirna and Dustin & Kandice. We don't know as of now if Tiffany & Krista make it to the finals in Season 27. We've seen strong female teams who I know could have made it till the end like Kym & Alli who were flipped out after Adam & Bethany stole their Fast Forward. Also, there are several F/F teams that have great potential that were knocked out early in the Race such as Misa & Maiya of Season 20 and Lisa & Michelle of Season 25. Also several others who could have made at least the Top 5 if it weren't the circumstances that happend to them like Nicky & Kim who were U-Turned by that Tim & Marie and Nary & Jamie who fell short by 15 minutes in Tanzania depsite 2 teams were U-Turned that leg.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 11:11:51 PM by TARUSAFan »

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #322 on: November 29, 2015, 11:05:51 PM »

+1. Having F/F teams that make it very far is very rare. I root for them because they all have something to prove. F/F teams are always underestimated. The only F/F teams I know who've made the Finals looking at Season 20 to present are Caroline & Jennifer and Amy & Maya. The last time we had 2 F/F's in the Finals was in Season 17 with Nat & Kat and Brooke & Claire and way long back in All Stars (Season 11) Charla & Mirna and Dustin & Kandice. We don't know as of now if Tiffany & Krista make it to the finals in Season 27. We've seen strong female teams who I know could have made it till the end like Kym & Alli who were flipped out after Adam & Bethany stole their Fast Forward. Also, there are several F/F teams that have great potential that were knocked out early in the Race such as Misa & Maiya of Season 20 and Lisa & Michelle of Season 25. Also several others who could have made at least the Top 5 if it weren't the circumstances that happend to them like Nicky & Kim who were U-Turned by that Tim & Marie and Nary & Jamie who fell short by 15 minutes in Tanzania depsite 2 teams were U-Turned that leg.

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #323 on: November 29, 2015, 11:18:39 PM »

I'd also like to add that I root for other teams as well, whether it be an M/M team like Leo & Jamal or M/F team like Dennis & Isabelle. Alpha-males like Tanner & Josh, Parent-child teams like Denise & James Earl, Older teams like Bill & Cathi. I like them all.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 11:25:00 PM by TARUSAFan »

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #324 on: November 29, 2015, 11:21:29 PM »
There is no problem when you are rooting for F/F teams. I always root for old couple or parent/child teams as underdog teams. But saying that the bootlist is horrible, all the good teams are eliminated while we even don't know how the teams perform in the race, is ridiculous.