Author Topic: TAR 28 Speculation and Discussion of **SPOILERS**  (Read 306658 times)

Offline Laytonics

• RFF Newbie
Re: TAR 28 Speculation and Discussion of **SPOILERS**
« Reply #1025 on: April 29, 2016, 08:13:45 PM »
I'm a fan of Burnie and Ashley. This next preview is scaring me. I've read the "final" outcome of the race. (Up until the final 3) Amazing Race veterans… what is the chance of a miracle happening and Burnie and Ashley advancing to the finals?

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1026 on: April 29, 2016, 10:28:17 PM »
I'm a fan of Burnie and Ashley. This next preview is scaring me. I've read the "final" outcome of the race. (Up until the final 3) Amazing Race veterans… what is the chance of a miracle happening and Burnie and Ashley advancing to the finals?

We know the F4F + MPE existed in the past, so there's a chance, but I wouldn't expect them to make it to the Final Leg. :(

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1027 on: April 30, 2016, 03:20:06 AM »
What is an MPE? ???
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1028 on: April 30, 2016, 03:41:02 AM »
MidPoint Elimination

Offline Laytonics

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1029 on: April 30, 2016, 01:21:45 PM »

We know the F4F + MPE existed in the past, so there's a chance, but I wouldn't expect them to make it to the Final Leg. :(

What is an F4F?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1030 on: April 30, 2016, 01:36:29 PM »
F4F would be a Final 4 in the Finale. Somebody's new abbreviation.

That is NOT the case here. If you read the Live sighting spoilers you will clearly see this is a FINAL 3.

We also do know that Leg 11 is an elimination leg. No doubts. Very sad to say...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Tallguy700

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1031 on: April 30, 2016, 07:31:33 PM »
I've seen an indirect spoiler on rff that indicates Sheri & Cole didn't win. Now I'm curious, was it Tyler & Korey, or Dana & Matt? #Suspense

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1032 on: April 30, 2016, 07:42:53 PM »
I've seen an indirect spoiler on rff that indicates Sheri & Cole didn't win. Now I'm curious, was it Tyler & Korey, or Dana & Matt? #Suspense

Huh? I don't know where this post is lol. All those three are racing, winners aren't spoiled.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1033 on: April 30, 2016, 07:52:42 PM »

Huh? I don't know where this post is lol. All those three are racing, winners aren't spoiled.

^^ What gamer said. We would not even hae spoiled the final 3 if it had not been unavoidable.

We DEF would never spoil the finish order.

I am not aware of any such post....
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Tallguy700

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1034 on: April 30, 2016, 08:24:09 PM »
Not at all assuming anybody has blatantly posted it or would, but judging by a reply in ep 10's live thread that said Sheri & Cole were one of the poster's picks for returning teams, I thought something was seen in the live sightings. It seemed like a heavy implication since Burnie & Ashley were the other pick, since we know they've been eliminated. Though if I'm wrong then I'm perfectly fine with that. (Not that I even care though, there's nobody I dislike)  ???

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1035 on: April 30, 2016, 08:24:41 PM »
Not at all assuming anybody has blatantly posted it or would, but judging by a reply in ep 10's live thread that said Sheri & Cole were one of the poster's picks for returning teams, I thought something was seen in the live sightings. It seemed like a heavy implication since Burnie & Ashley were the other pick, since we know they've been eliminated. Though if I'm wrong then I'm perfectly fine with that. (Not that even care though, there's nobody I dislike)  ???

It's just a person's opinion :lol:

Not a spoiler.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1036 on: April 30, 2016, 08:35:37 PM »
Not at all assuming anybody has blatantly posted it or would, but judging by a reply in ep 10's live thread that said Sheri & Cole were one of the poster's picks for returning teams, I thought something was seen in the live sightings. It seemed like a heavy implication since Burnie & Ashley were the other pick, since we know they've been eliminated. Though if I'm wrong then I'm perfectly fine with that. (Not that I even care though, there's nobody I dislike)  ???

Winner can come back. So it's not a spoiler at all.

Offline Tallguy700

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1037 on: April 30, 2016, 08:39:39 PM »
Not at all assuming anybody has blatantly posted it or would, but judging by a reply in ep 10's live thread that said Sheri & Cole were one of the poster's picks for returning teams, I thought something was seen in the live sightings. It seemed like a heavy implication since Burnie & Ashley were the other pick, since we know they've been eliminated. Though if I'm wrong then I'm perfectly fine with that. (Not that even care though, there's nobody I dislike)  ???

It's just a person's opinion :lol:

Not a spoiler.
That could very well be, but most fans of the show are well aware that the last time a winning team was a returnee was in TAR 11, and we haven't seen that since so...
of course I could just be overthinking this since I'm like that by nature.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1038 on: May 01, 2016, 12:52:56 AM »
Being picked for someone's fantasy team has WHAT kind of bearing on the outcome of this REAL race?

TOTALLY irrelevant to a spoiler discussion. :groan:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Laytonics

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1039 on: May 06, 2016, 07:15:32 PM »
Here's hoping for a Burnie and Ashley miracle this week!

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1040 on: May 07, 2016, 12:44:50 AM »
First time i've entered this on 2016. Gotta tell you: WAY much better to watch this without spoilers. The show's fun came back to me as a watcher.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1041 on: May 07, 2016, 02:38:01 AM »
First time i've entered this on 2016. Gotta tell you: WAY much better to watch this without spoilers. The show's fun came back to me as a watcher.

Yeah I think I'm going to do S29 without spoilers, but I can't not know the locations  :funny:

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #1042 on: May 07, 2016, 04:02:41 PM »

Yeah I think I'm going to do S29 without spoilers, but I can't not know the locations  :funny:
Same, I think I'll only allow myself to check the locations for S29. I still have a glimmer of hope that TAR might visit my country, so I wouldn't want to miss that :lol:
But all other spoilers have really reduced my enjoyment

Online RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1043 on: May 07, 2016, 04:40:28 PM »

Same, I think I'll only allow myself to check the locations for S29. I still have a glimmer of hope that TAR might visit my country, so I wouldn't want to miss that :lol:
I'm surprised more people are considering this, because I was too.

Offline SuzieTampa

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1044 on: May 07, 2016, 05:40:52 PM »
I'm just the opposite. I like to know ahead of time if a team that I dislike is going to win. I assume it will be Tyler & Oakley because they've gotten so much air time. I like Sherri & Cole but I can't imagine them winning. It's hard enough to understand how they made it into the finals. Dana has been negative enough on Twitter that it makes it hard to believe that her team is going to win.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #1045 on: May 07, 2016, 09:25:18 PM »
Just a thought:

If Tyler and Korey are winning, would Brodie and Kurt be this happy?

Possible, because the boys aren't sore losers... but then again, a little tad too happy?

Offline mellodoo

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1046 on: May 08, 2016, 12:35:33 AM »

retweet  :trampb: I only check spoiler if they go to my country. Soo the other information is just bonus :snicker:

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1047 on: May 08, 2016, 12:58:47 PM »
I'm wondering if the hashtags might be for the yacht club rather than the vineyard: find a boat named cascade, jetstream, etc.

Offline ghmorello

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1048 on: May 08, 2016, 10:48:04 PM »
Just a thought:

Possible, because the boys aren't sore losers... but then again, a little tad too happy?

Happy if Tyler and Korey won: the female teams, Scott and Blair, and maybe Zach and Rachel.

Happy if Sheri and Cole won: Brodie and Kurt and Burnie and Ashley.

Happy if Dana and Matt won: Darius and Cameron maybe?

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1049 on: May 08, 2016, 10:51:56 PM »
Just a thought:

Happy if Tyler and Korey won: the female teams, Scott and Blair, and maybe Zach and Rachel.

Happy if Sheri and Cole won: Brodie and Kurt and Burnie and Ashley.

Happy if Dana and Matt won: Darius and Cameron maybe?

How do you know?
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies