Author Topic: TAR 28 Speculation and Discussion of **SPOILERS**  (Read 306744 times)

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: TAR 28 Speculation and Discussion of **SPOILERS**
« Reply #900 on: February 17, 2016, 07:40:24 PM »
Leg 5 might be NEL/KOR, leg 5 were common NEL in earlier era of TAR but hadn't been ones since TAR 22

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #901 on: February 20, 2016, 09:33:00 AM »
I think the good thing about this season is that the teams get enough recognition because there are a lot of tasks within the 1st 2 legs and there are still a lot of teams at the end of the 2nd leg.

Comparing this to TAR18, the first 2 legs feel like 1 leg only since there's 1 roadblock and 1 detour for both legs.
Comparing this to TAR19, we had 2 teams gone after Leg 2.
This season though, both legs are full legs, meaning both legs have a roadblock and a detour each. Then both legs have enough drama to be memorable enough.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #902 on: March 04, 2016, 10:07:38 PM »
Just a little what-if. :grins:

Since Justin & Diana gained fame through social media with their TAR-themed proposal, what if they were in this season instead? :lol:

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #903 on: March 04, 2016, 10:21:10 PM »

Since Justin & Diana gained fame through social media with their TAR-themed proposal, what if they were in this season instead? :lol:

HELL TO THE NO.

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #904 on: March 04, 2016, 10:24:27 PM »

HELL TO THE NO.
I was actually thinking of this the other day! :lol: They would be the Marty & Hagan of this season.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #905 on: March 05, 2016, 10:17:14 AM »

HELL TO THE NO.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #906 on: March 09, 2016, 04:43:35 AM »
I don't know if I'm just stupid or what, but during the China Baidu thingy I remember a rumor saying a team with the most 2nd place finishes was eliminated then.

We only truly have sightings on Dana & Matt and Sheri & Cole for the finale...

The thread also says this:

Matt's jump was at 9:26 am.
Sheri's jumps were at 9:33, 9:42, and 9:51 am
No jump info on the third Team (it was out of view).

The first helicopter left at 9:36 am.
The second helicopter left at 9:59 am.
The third helicopter left at 10:06 am.

Is it possible Tyler & Korey were eliminated and just on the same flight as the Final Three and then went to the Finish Line?

Sorry if it's 100% confirmed, it's just a thought that popped out in my mind today.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #907 on: March 09, 2016, 02:37:11 PM »

HELL TO THE NO.
I was actually thinking of this the other day! :lol: They would be the Marty & Hagan of this season.

I doubt it. There wasn't a fast forward on the first leg, so I think they would have been just fine for the Mexico City leg. I know they are unpopular, but I don't see a dominant team this season, just a few good and efficient ones, so I think Justin and Diana would have been in the mix at the top. That doesn't mean Justin wouldn't have been obnoxious and irritating.

However, when casting this season of social media "influencers", Justin and Diana's fake race/wedding proposal might have been considered old news.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #908 on: March 09, 2016, 04:12:52 PM »
The "Marty & Hagan of the season" comment is referring to their different type of "fame" :lol:

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #909 on: March 09, 2016, 04:31:50 PM »
OK, I see what you meant now. They could both qualify as an off the wall unexpected viral video sensation.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #910 on: March 09, 2016, 06:03:07 PM »
I don't know if I'm just stupid or what, but during the China Baidu thingy I remember a rumor saying a team with the most 2nd place finishes was eliminated then.

Is it possible Tyler & Korey were eliminated and just on the same flight as the Final Three and then went to the Finish Line?

Sorry if it's 100% confirmed, it's just a thought that popped out in my mind today.

Maybe that info is not true 100%. Like the source said that Matt & Dana, Brittany & Jess were the First and Second in the third leg but that source missed the first three teams.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #911 on: March 10, 2016, 12:25:46 AM »

HELL TO THE NO.

I doubt it. There wasn't a fast forward on the first leg, so I think they would have been just fine for the Mexico City leg. I know they are unpopular, but I don't see a dominant team this season, just a few good and efficient ones, so I think Justin and Diana would have been in the mix at the top. That doesn't mean Justin wouldn't have been obnoxious and irritating.

However, when casting this season of social media "influencers", Justin and Diana's fake race/wedding proposal might have been considered old news.

???
Maybe they'll be footracing against Tyler & Korey and Brodie & Kurt more often.

Offline ramank

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #912 on: March 10, 2016, 03:52:52 PM »

Maybe that info is not true 100%. Like the source said that Matt & Dana, Brittany & Jess were the First and Second in the third leg but that source missed the first three teams.

raman @jbswagger23
@apromise12 can you tell who the final 3 are now
Tyler,Matt,coal
this is fromm a dm i got he also said they were hugging

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #913 on: March 10, 2016, 03:55:22 PM »
I'll take concrete proof in the episode over some random guy's word. Teams hugging can mean anything.

Offline ramank

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #914 on: March 10, 2016, 04:31:39 PM »
I'll take concrete proof in the episode over some random guy's word. Teams hugging can mean anything   

it was at the pitstop though

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #915 on: March 10, 2016, 06:11:13 PM »
I don't even understand why this is even being questioned now? ???

Weibo ID'd the Final 3 in Shenzhen. In the interest of protecting that info, we ALL jointly tried to avoid sharing it further, but it had been out too long and sadly we were unable to protect the final 3 info.

You can READ THE TIMELINE and follow the links for more info.   http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31690.msg1134365.html#msg1134365
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ghmorello

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #916 on: March 14, 2016, 05:09:32 PM »

Another thing to consider is Tyler and Korey are from LA, so what if they're boarding the flight to LA because they're going to their home city in order to wait at the Finish Line for the top 3.  Could be a different flight than the other teams, but we'll see what happens. 

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #917 on: March 14, 2016, 05:52:21 PM »
The times for Matt and Sheri's jumps are consistent with them being on the same flight as Tyler & Korey.

Offline ghmorello

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #918 on: March 14, 2016, 06:03:42 PM »
The times for Matt and Sheri's jumps are consistent with them being on the same flight as Tyler & Korey.

Damn, so much for hoping for a Burnie and Ashley F3 miracle.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #919 on: March 15, 2016, 08:25:03 AM »
I wonder what happened to the last 3 eliminations, especially to Brodie & Kurt's. ??? Such a strong team like them were eliminated before the F3.

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #920 on: March 15, 2016, 11:23:38 AM »
I wonder what happened to the last 3 eliminations, especially to Brodie & Kurt's. ??? Such a strong team like them were eliminated before the F3.

Bali & China. This could be taxi troubles or language barrier. They could have one task that they just hit a barrier on. FF fight ( I hope ) or a uturn anythings possible

Online ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #921 on: March 15, 2016, 11:44:34 AM »
Brodie and Kurt have only one less second place finish than Tyler and Korey, they could be the team with the most second place finishes that is eliminated in China.

Offline ghmorello

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #922 on: March 15, 2016, 12:46:14 PM »
Brodie and Kurt have only one less second place finish than Tyler and Korey, they could be the team with the most second place finishes that is eliminated in China.

If that's the case, then Zach and Rachel and Burnie and Ashley were eliminated in Bali while Brodie and Kurt were eliminated in China. 

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #923 on: March 15, 2016, 04:28:44 PM »
well that spoiler was that I believe that team had last 5 legs in a row in 2nd place so I believe whoever comes 2nd in Armenia that's who gets eliminated and Tyler and Korey definitely won't come 2nd in Georgia because they had footrace to Scott and Blair for last place as seen in sighting

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
« Reply #924 on: March 15, 2016, 08:34:08 PM »
well that spoiler was that I believe that team had last 5 legs in a row in 2nd place so I believe whoever comes 2nd in Armenia that's who gets eliminated and Tyler and Korey definitely won't come 2nd in Georgia because they had footrace to Scott and Blair for last place as seen in sighting

I'm so watching Georgia leg
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here