Author Topic: TAR 28 Speculation and Discussion of **SPOILERS**  (Read 306687 times)

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 28 Speculation and Discussion of **SPOILERS**
« Reply #650 on: December 02, 2015, 08:18:53 PM »
Thought I saw some mention of a  Melbourne spoiler somewhere ?? Just found something related to the race, Melbourne, but she removed it fast  :spy:
Not us guys! Because whatever version it is they are filming on Brighton Beach right now can't be USA sorry !
They're filming the amazing race on Brighton beach atm how random haha
https://twitter.com/HeyyLaura_/status/672233476096024576

« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 08:25:39 PM by Candi Lee »

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #651 on: December 02, 2015, 08:36:08 PM »
Do we have this?

Yes. this was yesterday at the speed bump and salt making detour. already posted in live sighting thread :)

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #652 on: December 02, 2015, 09:02:47 PM »

Yes. this was yesterday at the speed bump and salt making detour. already posted in live sighting thread :)
  :luvya: Blond moment lol! Now I see the one I posted was cropped!

Offline naejae91

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #653 on: December 02, 2015, 11:56:19 PM »
Since leg 10 was confirmed still in Bali, I guess the penultimate leg was likely in urban East Asia cities like Beijing/Shanghai/Taipei/Seoul/Tokyo/Osaka, (not include Hong Kong since they visited not long ago) unless they want to break the tradition and having only 1 Australia leg this season.

EDIT: Oh wait I forgot Phil mention this season will visit 5 continents and 10 countries. So I think Aus (which means possibilities break the TARUS Aus leg tradition), NZ or even South Pacific islands like Fiji and Vanuatu (I think it's not gonna happen anyway since we just have 2 island legs) have possibilities.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 12:04:37 AM by naejae91 »
TAR25/TAR29: Modern classic season.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #654 on: December 03, 2015, 12:34:01 AM »
Since we still don't have our last continent, here are the possibilities I can think of.

Leg 11 will most likely be in Australia & Oceania. I can think of Australia as the closest possibility, but countries like New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Fiji, Vanuatu, Samoa are also possible I think. ???

Very off-route and unlikely, but if they do a penultimate African leg, that'd be great!  :colors :hoot: :lol:

Antarctica? ??? I'm not sure how possible this would be, but if I'm not mistaken, it's summer at the South now right?

To conclude, I'm betting on Australia or NZ. :lol:

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #655 on: December 03, 2015, 12:50:02 AM »
Since we still don't have our last continent, here are the possibilities I can think of.

Leg 11 will most likely be in Australia & Oceania. I can think of Australia as the closest possibility, but countries like New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Fiji, Vanuatu, Samoa are also possible I think. ???

Very off-route and unlikely, but if they do a penultimate African leg, that'd be great!  :colors :hoot: :lol:

Antarctica? ??? I'm not sure how possible this would be, but if I'm not mistaken, it's summer at the South now right?

I'm thinking New Zealand with a possible Queenstown visit. TAR Israel is in Melbourne at the moment so I don't think we'd get two versions visiting the same city at the same time.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #656 on: December 03, 2015, 02:58:01 AM »
Platrium: Papua New Guinea would be blacklisted for sure. The crime rate there is extremely high.

While a 4th new country would be phenomenal, I expect the last country before the US will be somewhere they've been before =/

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #657 on: December 03, 2015, 03:21:06 AM »
Platrium: Papua New Guinea would be blacklisted for sure. The crime rate there is extremely high.

While a 4th new country would be phenomenal, I expect the last country before the US will be somewhere they've been before =/

Thanks for clarifying. :tup: I didn't know that.

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #658 on: December 03, 2015, 03:58:00 AM »

PNG or Papua New Guinea is a very dangerous place and unsafe for traveled foreigners. It seems very unlikely.

Offline Parovic

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #659 on: December 03, 2015, 04:21:39 AM »

For Leg 11,I think a new country (Brunei/Palau/Fiji) can be the choice

If it is not a new country, South Korea,Japan and Australia remains in a high possibility

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #660 on: December 03, 2015, 06:04:21 AM »

If it is not a new country, South Korea,Japan and Australia remains in a high possibility

Let's cross out Brunei, South Korea, and Japan, because there are supposed to be 5 continents. :grins:

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #661 on: December 03, 2015, 07:21:22 AM »

Let's cross out Brunei, South Korea, and Japan, because there are supposed to be 5 continents. :grins:
that's just what reporter said we could just have four  :grins:

Offline MrDS

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #662 on: December 03, 2015, 08:14:27 AM »
We're still missing 1 country/continent according to the Georgian news report however note that TAR27 has 10 countries, 5 continents... Maybe they were referencing that? Or it was a mishear that it was 5 continents and in actual fact it was 4? Hoping for SK for Leg 11 but the way it's looking I honestly would not be surprised if it was Japan or China :(

Offline naejae91

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #663 on: December 03, 2015, 08:31:32 AM »
We're still missing 1 country/continent according to the Georgian news report however note that TAR27 has 10 countries, 5 continents... Maybe they were referencing that? Or it was a mishear that it was 5 continents and in actual fact it was 4? Hoping for SK for Leg 11 but the way it's looking I honestly would not be surprised if it was Japan or China :(

Yeah, common East Asia penultimate leg are most likely in Beijing/Shanghai in China, Seoul in South Korea, Osaka/Tokyo in Japan (I hope it's not Japan again given the recent ****ty Japan leg we get on 23 and 26), or Taipei in Taiwan. Hong Kong/Macau are mostly likely rule out because it just visit last season.

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #664 on: December 03, 2015, 08:39:07 AM »

Yeah, common East Asia penultimate leg are most likely in Beijing/Shanghai in China, Seoul in South Korea, Osaka/Tokyo in Japan (I hope it's not Japan again given the recent ****ty Japan leg we get on 23 and 26), or Taipei in Taiwan. Hong Kong/Macau are mostly likely rule out because it just visit last season.

They could rule out Japan as we've done recently in 23 and 26, and as well with Hong Kong/Macau. Seoul was supposed to be for TAR 27 but was backed out with the MERS-COM virus earlier this year and will give a full Seoul leg, not including parts near North Korean border.

Don Task

« Reply #665 on: December 03, 2015, 08:47:17 AM »
If we have 5 continents this season and Phil connects in Hong Kong, there are plenty of flights to Australia/Oceania/Zealand.

I checked flight schedules and the possibilities are: New Zealand (Auckland), Australia (Brisbane, Cairns, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney), Fiji (Nadi) or Koror (Palau).

Phil's flight is scheduled to arrive at 23:35. There is a flight to Sydney at 23:55, but it's no chance for him. There are another flights to Melbourne (departure at 0:05), Sydney (8:40 am) and another flight to Melbourne (at 10:20 am).

Stay positive guys, they won't screw this AWESOME route by a shi__ penultimate leg in Japan/China.  :hearts:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 09:03:27 AM by Don Task »

Offline naejae91

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #666 on: December 03, 2015, 09:24:56 AM »
If next leg was supposed to be the part of Oceania, it's weird to see Phil connect through Hong Kong since DPS have plenty of flight to Australia and from there they can connect to NZ, and Polynesian/Melanesian Islands. Unless the next leg was in Micronesian Islands (which most Asian cities act as main gateway to get through there), I don't see how Phil can connect through Hong Kong.

Offline travilana

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #667 on: December 03, 2015, 09:25:27 AM »

we got some updates that Phil's flight is at 18.40 PM (GMT+8)

checking flight stats and found this match at the exact flight time for international departure from DPS...

finger-crossed it's not a transit hub to other northern part countries (read: Japan, Korea, other big cities in China)  :(

If this info is correct, this flight will be arriving here in a few minutes. Most of the flights that leave from HKIA after midnight are either long-haul westward flights, or East Asian flights that mostly go to Korea or other cities in Japan. I doubt Phil would stay here until 6 AM, since Dec. 4 should be the date of the penultimate leg (Tomorrow will be the 20th day of the race. Correct me if I'm wrong)

Therefore, it's likely that he'll be flying to either Seoul, Busan... *gulp* Tokyo or OsakaAAAAAAAA

.. Or who knows, Phil might probably board CX888 (leaving at 1 AM tonight), bound for Vancouver:funny:

Don Task

« Reply #668 on: December 03, 2015, 09:34:06 AM »
DPS have plenty of flight to Australia

Actually there are plenty of flights to Perth, one flight to Brisbane and some flights to Melbourne, one of them was cancelled .

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #669 on: December 03, 2015, 09:35:46 AM »
guys we cant go meblroune austrillia will be crazy have two show being record

Offline Xarles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #670 on: December 03, 2015, 10:50:07 AM »

...Therefore, it's likely that he'll be flying to either Seoul, Busan... *gulp* Tokyo or OsakaAAAAAAAA

.. Or who knows, Phil might probably board CX888 (leaving at 1 AM tonight), bound for Vancouver:funny:

Doesn´t sound far-fetched at all. There are previous production preparations in Korea and if they started through Mexico, why not finish through Canada?

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #671 on: December 03, 2015, 10:51:00 AM »
If they do 4 continents, then there's a possibilty of having a replacement leg some time this season.

By the way, I don't think there's any way to ruin this season's route especially with 3 new countries or even with history repeating itself (TAR23). :grins:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #672 on: December 03, 2015, 11:29:23 AM »

Wouldn't this be GREAT!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #673 on: December 03, 2015, 01:15:06 PM »
guys we cant go meblroune austrillia will be crazy have two show being record
I agree, and I therefore think they will go to New Zealand instead. :<3

But what if it's a new small island country in Micronesia :o
Do we have this?

I feel stupid lol, went searching in the live sighting thread for like 3 times and still couldn't see any pictures.. :lol: Could you give me a link or something?
Is me or did speedbump got makeover
That Speed Bump looks so ghetto lol, looks like they had to skimp on some stuff this season
Thanks Zouly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :hearts:

Speedbump looks so ghetto. I wonder what the Uturn looks like.
Do we know the order the teams left the roadblock?
Where. Are. The. Photos.
pls :( :groan:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #674 on: December 03, 2015, 01:17:54 PM »
Some pictures have been removed temporarily. Hope to have them up again soon!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.