Author Topic: TAR 28 Speculation and Discussion of **SPOILERS**  (Read 306776 times)

Offline Black Magic

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: TAR 28 Speculation and Discussion of **SPOILERS**
« Reply #525 on: November 29, 2015, 06:57:44 PM »
So there is a possibility that Brittany/Jessica are eliminated in the leg before Georgia?  (:;) (:;) (:;)

Offline firephoenix20

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #526 on: November 29, 2015, 07:55:22 PM »
Judging by the picture of the Dubai pitstop, it looks like Tyler and Korey are the ones at the pitstop. Does anyone know what place they arrived in? TAR28 is going to be so exciting! :hearts:

Offline ramank

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #527 on: November 29, 2015, 08:29:34 PM »
Judging by the picture of the Dubai pitstop, it looks like Tyler and Korey are the ones at the pitstop. Does anyone know what place they arrived in? TAR28 is going to be so exciting! :hearts:
i wish we knew what they were talking about

Offline ramank

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #528 on: November 29, 2015, 08:38:35 PM »
i was i  knew what they were talking about

Offline firephoenix20

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #529 on: November 29, 2015, 09:11:29 PM »
Oops, sorry! I posted somehow on the wrong thread.  :funny:

Offline firephoenix20

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #530 on: November 29, 2015, 09:15:51 PM »
On the photo that fossil posted that confirmed a dubai leg, I assume that according to the photo the team at the pit stop is tyler and korey. Do we have any info on their placement in the leg? ???

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #531 on: November 29, 2015, 09:42:07 PM »
So all the FF teams could've crashed and burned this early. :ascared They were even Top 4 at the live in Mexico. :( :'( I don't think Erin & Joslyn will pop up anytime in the future legs, but if they do, that'd be great! :hoot: After all, what if teams get an F5 penultimate with either a double elimination or a normal elimination with an F4 MPE.

Anyway, if they used up all NEL's this early, that'd be great! :yess: I really like having more teams at a later part of the race.

5 continents 10 countries: I like having them that much! :hearts: I can feel that the route will be better! :yess: Speaking of the route, we have NorthAm, SouthAm, Europe, Asia so far. I doubt Africa will be visited even though it's possible. Antarctica could be… no, I should stop dreaming about that. :funny: Lastly, Australia & Oceania seems like the most possible. :ascared If they visit Oceanian nations like Fiji, Vanuatu, etc., that'd add more new countries for the season and more fun to the route. :hearts: If they visit Australia or NZ only though, that'd still be great, because it's been a while too. :yess:
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 11:06:53 PM by Platrium »

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #532 on: November 29, 2015, 10:52:35 PM »
So all the FF teams could've crashed and burned this early. :ascared They were even Top 4 at the live in Mexico. :( :'( I don't think Erin & Joslyn will pop up anytime in the future legs, but if they do, that'd be great! :hoot: After all, what if teams get an F5 penultimate with either a double elimination or a normal elimination with an F4 MPE.

Anyway, if they used up all NEL's this early, that'd be great! :yess: I really like having more teams at a later part of the race.

5 continents 10 countries: I like having them that much! :hearts: I can feel that the route will be better! :yess: Speaking of the route, we have NorthAm, SouthAm, Europe, Asia so far. I doubt Africa will be visited even though it's possible. Antarctica could be… no, I sould stop dreaming about that. :funny: Lastly, Australia & Oceania seems like the most possible. :ascared If they visit Oceanian nations like Fiji, Vanuatu, etc., that'd add more new countries for the season and more fun to the route. :hearts: If they visit Australia or NZ only though, that'd still be great, because it's been a while too. :yess:

I share the same sentiments as you.

Offline Zesty Lakes

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #533 on: November 30, 2015, 12:11:08 AM »
I think it's safe to say Atlantis (in Dubai) was visited, based on all the social media posts.

Atlantis:
https://www.instagram.com/p/-scuSHQUPV/?tagged=theamazingrace
https://www.instagram.com/p/-rMvSlMV1n/?tagged=theamazingrace

Then there's this post  ??? not too sure what it is, but it's definitely somewhere in the Philippines (Karst mountain??)
https://www.instagram.com/p/-siksIiYDZ/

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #534 on: November 30, 2015, 12:19:23 AM »
The link for the Philippines said December 4-8, 2012, so it's definitely not about TAR28.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #535 on: November 30, 2015, 12:35:37 AM »
I like how PS (from the video posted on the live thread) was able to catch some live audio such as Blair asking for directions, Phil giving a narration ("At the heart of Tbilisi"), or even Bertram giving a shoutout. :<3 :colors

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #536 on: November 30, 2015, 12:41:42 AM »
I think it's safe to say Atlantis (in Dubai) was visited, based on all the social media posts.

Atlantis:

Then there's this post  ??? not too sure what it is, but it's definitely somewhere in the Philippines (Karst mountain??)

:bigwelcome

The cluebox sighting has Atlantis in background.

And the Philippines is not the sightting. They put a board at the place where TAR have been in previous seasons so people consider that as a tourism attraction.

Offline Zesty Lakes

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #537 on: November 30, 2015, 01:10:25 AM »

Atlantis:

:bigwelcome

The cluebox sighting has Atlantis in background.

And the Philippines is not the sightting. They put a board at the place where TAR have been in previous seasons so people consider that as a tourism attraction.

:funny:

Offline Vodka.

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #538 on: November 30, 2015, 02:20:23 AM »
what about Malaysia, is there by any chance they visit Malaysia?

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #539 on: November 30, 2015, 02:24:11 AM »
One more thing about Georgia  :funny: Dancing looks like roadblock which Sheri did of Sheri and Cole and it looks like Scott and Blair and Tyler and Korey checked in at the pit stop at the same time so if Tyler/Korey are safe Scott/Blair might too

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #540 on: November 30, 2015, 08:04:50 AM »
Just wanna say translation is correct gamerfan

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #541 on: November 30, 2015, 08:16:58 AM »
what about Malaysia, is there by any chance they visit Malaysia?

I think so. ??? Nothing is wrong with Malaysia.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 11:40:42 AM by Platrium »

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #542 on: November 30, 2015, 08:17:53 AM »
It's the first time I saw script in Georgian, and I must say it looks really weird but cool. :funny:

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #543 on: November 30, 2015, 09:06:43 AM »
Plaidmoon that's the video which spoiled everything and how I told you guys everything isn't it available for others? It's 11 minutes footage it's awesome

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #544 on: November 30, 2015, 09:11:46 AM »
Plaidmoon that's the video which spoiled everything and how I told you guys everything isn't it available for others? It's 11 minutes footage it's awesome

I thought you might have seen that. I'm not sure if there's a real problem with viewing it. I'm at work and they don't enable all the features like flash on our computers, so I'm guessing that it's just a problem for me. I'll take a look at it later when I leave work.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #545 on: November 30, 2015, 09:22:59 AM »
Lol, I also thought bottle was on site or had a friend there who got all the information about tasks live :lol:
I haven't seen this video posted on here before, so thanks for sharing, Plaidmoon. :trampb: It plays for me.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #546 on: November 30, 2015, 09:34:55 AM »
OMG, that video.

The woman in that video actually interviewed Phil and Bertram. And she helped the teams, too lol

We can see very clearly the team and some tasks.  :hearts:

Offline Black Magic

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #547 on: November 30, 2015, 09:37:52 AM »
That video is everthing.  :trampb: :cheer: :luvya:

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #548 on: November 30, 2015, 09:44:32 AM »
I'm just very surprised CBS/TAR allowed for such videos to be filmed and ESPECIALLY to be put out immediately.

The woman in that video actually interviewed Phil and Bertram. And she helped the teams, too lol
Ummm…. What?! :funny: Did she really? :D

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #549 on: November 30, 2015, 09:54:51 AM »
I'm just very surprised CBS/TAR allowed for such videos to be filmed and ESPECIALLY to be put out immediately.

Ummm…. What?! :funny: Did she really? :D

Scott and Blair asked her direction and she told their taxi driver.