Author Topic: TAR 28 Speculation and Discussion of **SPOILERS**  (Read 306734 times)

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 28 Speculation and Discussion of **SPOILERS**
« Reply #300 on: November 21, 2015, 10:13:54 PM »
TBH I'm a complete noob To TAR, only seeing it for Team RoosterTeeth, could I get a simple explanation of how elimination works? If they are already eliminated, then there's no reason to watch it come February except for the first two episodes that there featured.
No, you can still watch it because RoosterTeeth will also be shown in all the eps despite them getting eliminated early. :)

Offline Vodka.

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #301 on: November 21, 2015, 10:17:26 PM »
it's like a treasure hunt race and you have to make it to a place call pit stop in the end of a episode. Last team to make it to the pit stop will be eliminated or won't be (if that episode is a non-elimination leg)..

Offline Garra069

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #302 on: November 21, 2015, 10:38:56 PM »
Ok, so:

A: Are we to assume that Burnie and Ashley (roosterteeth) has been eliminated this early?

B: If so, dictated by series , how will they still seen on the show?

C: If not, how can we fans of roosterteeth keep up with them on the show till season 28 premiere?

And here's a idea for the show, give the people a stream or video of what the crew filmed (edited or unedited) a specific team a day events after a episode has aired?

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
« Reply #303 on: November 21, 2015, 10:48:57 PM »
Ok, so:

A: Are we to assume that Burnie and Ashley (roosterteeth) has been eliminated this early?

C: If not, how can we fans of roosterteeth keep up with them on the show till season 28 premiere?

And here's a idea for the show, give the people a stream or video of what the crew filmed (edited or unedited) a specific team a day events after a episode has aired?

A. Burnie and Ashley are not seen doesn't mean that they are eliminated. It also probably because there aren't any witnesses that see them, so they may pop up soon. You'll never know.

B. If they are eliminated, they will be only shown for the legs they run. So, if they are eliminated in episode 2, we won't see them from episode 3 onward until the finish line where all the eliminated teams cheer for the winner.

C. You can't. The idea of making the first leg live is because the nature of the casts I think. The next leg will be just like regular legs, run in full of secret.

That's a great idea in my opinion, especially with the warm reception TAR gets when they live-stream the first leg.

You probably need to watch previous seasons of TAR first before seeing this next February. I recommend Season 17 and Season 25. Once you are hooked, you can start watching the older seasons. <3
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #304 on: November 21, 2015, 10:58:41 PM »
Ok, so:

I have messaged you as well...

Basically, not seen does not mean not there. Just that we have not spotted them.

We can make assumptions depending on who we DO see...but not this early.

Once a team is eliminated, they go into sequester in a private location. They will be brought back for the finale leg.

But hopefully by then you will be hooked!

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Garra069

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #305 on: November 21, 2015, 11:16:45 PM »
Ok:
A: let's hope and pray that they pop up soon and hope they're not eliminated.

B: this would be a good rewrite of a earlier post I sent here. For me, if there eliminated early ( Ep.2) I have no other real reason to watch the rest of it.

C: it's sort of not a secret cuz were particularly seeing and tracking each of the teams.

Well at the end of the day, I'm hoping and praying for the best for both of them, hope that show up on the forum here soon, big fan of them and the roosterteeth brand as a whole.

Thanks for who replied back to a noob as myself, maybe someone will tell them that there is a fan on a forum that is a big fan and wondering where the hell that are in the world. :funny:

Ps. What are the Internet ramifications of posting of what we know so far on Twitter and Facebook?

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #306 on: November 21, 2015, 11:42:06 PM »
 :hello2: and :wel2 to RFF, Garra069.

If you wanna know how the race works, I suggest you watch past seasons like Seasons 16, 17, 22, and 25. If you do get hooked, you will probably be watching the season until the end. :)

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #307 on: November 22, 2015, 12:58:58 AM »
Scott and Blair might be safe because the girl, who saw Tyler at airport in Cartagena also saw Blair
"Im at an airport in Colombia waiting for my flight and I see Blair Fowler first and thought "holy crap, Blair! But wait, Tyler must be near!" And I sit at the edge and wait, and I see Tyler and I called him over and he was so sweet and perfect."-Mvirgo14

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #308 on: November 22, 2015, 02:05:08 AM »
:hello2: and :wel2 to RFF, Garra069.

If you wanna know how the race works, I suggest you watch past seasons like Seasons 16, 17, 22, and 25. If you do get hooked, you will probably be watching the season until the end. :)

*adds footnote* Skip 16, try out 17/22/25 or even 26 for sure!  :hoot:

Welcome to RFF too! :hrt:

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #309 on: November 22, 2015, 04:22:40 AM »
You must be mad to suggest S26 to a person who's never seen TAR before. Not a good start :funny:

If they are already eliminated, then there's no reason to watch it come February except for the first two episodes that there featured.
That's what we all fear about this season :(

Don Task

« Reply #310 on: November 22, 2015, 06:47:23 AM »
Considering destinations speculated and already known (Colombia, Mexico City, Geneva), I feel like this season will be visiting either new countries, or locations visited long time ago. They will skip overused countries.

Offline Tarfan37

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #311 on: November 22, 2015, 06:50:47 AM »
i hope theres a madrid leg coming because i can get there quickly..

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #312 on: November 22, 2015, 07:07:31 AM »
Although we haven't really seen Geneva ( it wasn't visited in S3 just the Fountain and the Airport )
And it's part of French speaking Switzerland it's still Switzerland and it is very overused I wish we could of had Finland or Sweden.

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #313 on: November 22, 2015, 07:25:30 AM »
Switzerland again  )-**
This is the 5th time for Winter Visit since Season 14 already  )-**

Don Task

« Reply #314 on: November 22, 2015, 07:26:40 AM »
I agree with you. It's total spec, but I feel like we we'll see one Nordic and a new Central/Eastern European country as well. They visited Switz to have one West European country visited.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #315 on: November 22, 2015, 10:12:23 AM »
The clue box in the picture in the Live Sightings thread is the Broken Chair Sculpture in Geneva.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline naejae91

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #316 on: November 22, 2015, 10:40:52 AM »
Switzerland again  )-**
This is the 5th time for Winter Visit since Season 14 already  )-**
This season was the second visit to French speaking region in Switzerland since TAR3 visit while other Switzerland visit was all in German speaking region in Switzerland.

But ugh Switzerland getting a WINTER visit again because since TAR14 Austria/Germany/Switzerland trio are almost guaranteed getting visit in every WINTER seasons (TAR14 Switzerland-Germany-Austria, TAR16 Hamburg, TAR18 Salzburg-Zermatt, TAR20 Bavaria, TAR22 Grindewald-Berlin, TAR24 Switzerland, TAR26 Munich). I hope TAR can go other place for winter leg like Slovenia or Bosnia-Herzegovina.

Minor P/S: It's look like we get 3 straight season of Francophone leg (TAR26 Nice-Monaco, TAR27 Paris, TAR28 Geneva)
TAR25/TAR29: Modern classic season.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #317 on: November 22, 2015, 03:52:52 PM »
From Bottle
Scott and Blair might be safe because the girl, who saw Tyler at airport in Cartagena also saw Blair
"Im at an airport in Colombia waiting for my flight and I see Blair Fowler first and thought "holy crap, Blair! But wait, Tyler must be near!" And I sit at the edge and wait, and I see Tyler and I called him over and he was so sweet and perfect."-Mvirgo14

Safe Leg 3
Jessica and Brittany
Matt and Dana
Kurt and Brodie
Tyler and Korey
Zack and Rachel
Erin and Joslyn- Plaidmoon conversation in lives
Scott and Blair- bottle's post above
Cole and Sheri- recent finding by CandiLee
At Risk Leg 3
Cameron and Darius
At Risk Leg 1-2
Marty and Hagan
Burnie and Ashley
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #318 on: November 22, 2015, 04:10:36 PM »
From live sightings thread:

Michael
3 hrs · Mont-sur-Rolle, Switzerland 
So, I don't know if anyone watches the Amazing Race, but I may be in some clips of next season, because you know, sometimes you have those days when you end up with the cast of a reality tv show on the train.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 07:38:42 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #319 on: November 22, 2015, 06:47:47 PM »
I'm going to speculate 4 is a possible TBC leg. Then again, we could be on Leg 5 too.
From live sightings thread:

Michael
3 hrs · Mont-sur-Rolle, Switzerland 
So, I don't know if anyone watches the Amazing Race, but I may be in some clips of next season, because you know, sometimes you have those days when you end up with the cast of a reality tv show on the train.
Can somebody ask this person if he saw one of  3 "at risk" team? Please.
It's very slim chance they will show up again.
If the first 3 legs  were elim, we have our top 8.
If we have 1 non-elim, one team did not show up yet.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 06:51:07 PM by fossil-racer »
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #320 on: November 22, 2015, 06:53:16 PM »
Is this a sure thing about Chamonix, France?

Please no, we just had France 2 seasons in a row, not to mention it's not a good time.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 06:58:29 PM by Maanca »

Offline Garra069

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #321 on: November 22, 2015, 07:28:52 PM »

[/quote]

If this is the case, then I know that I will only need to watch episodes 1&2 then. I can't find any point to see the series if the roosterteeth team is gone. With no sighting of them since Mexico and we've seen the other competitors in the other legs of the race, I think it's safe and sad to say that they are eliminated from the race... :'(

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #322 on: November 22, 2015, 07:43:19 PM »
Is this a sure thing about Chamonix, France?

Please no, we just had France 2 seasons in a row, not to mention it's not a good time.

Not at all a sure thing. It's just a hashtag that may be about the person's travel plans and not about TAR at all. I think going to France right now would create a lot of headaches due to the heightened security concerns right now.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #323 on: November 22, 2015, 07:43:32 PM »

If this is the case, then I know that I will only need to watch episodes 1&2 then. I can't find any point to see the series if the roosterteeth team is gone. With no sighting of them since Mexico and we've seen the other competitors in the other legs of the race, I think it's safe and sad to say that they are eliminated from the race... :'(

If you have never seen the show...how do you know you won't love it? Tons of people have tuned in to see one team...and stayed around for the adventure. :tup:

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Joberio

• RFF Sr. Member
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO AMY & MAYA, WINNERS OF TAR25!
« Reply #324 on: November 22, 2015, 08:35:38 PM »
With only eight teams accounted for, I'm thinking we've got this so far:

Leg 1: Miami/Atlanta/L.A. to Mexico City, Mexico - Burnie & Ashley or Hagan & Marty Eliminated.
Leg 2: Mexico City, Mexico to Cartegna, Colombia - Burnie & Ashley or Hagan & Mary Eliminated.
Leg 3: Cartegna, Colombia - Cameron & Darius Eliminated.
Leg 4: Cartenga, Colombia to Geneva, Switzerland - NEL or TBC.

Nothing set in stone.  Just my speculation.