Author Topic: TAR 28 Speculation and Discussion of **SPOILERS**  (Read 306727 times)

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 28 Speculation and Discussion of **SPOILERS**
« Reply #225 on: November 19, 2015, 10:11:09 PM »
Ok. Lourdesm38 sent me two more photo/video.
Blue team is Brit/Jess
Pink team is Erin/Joslyn
They arrived the place before Cole/Sheri and Scott/Blair.

I cannot share those photos/videos because after sending me, she set her instagram private so it means that she do not want to share them to public. I will post those sightings if I get her permission.

Offline PikaBelleChu

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "Pika-Pika-pi? Pika!"
« Reply #226 on: November 19, 2015, 10:43:56 PM »
Erin and Joslyn wore pink? I thought they were maroon and how come?

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #227 on: November 19, 2015, 10:47:36 PM »
I'm really confused about the two sightings that we have right now in Cartagena. The first one is a video of the father/daughter team running to Plaza Bolivar. And here someone screams for Phil. Then we have a pic of the dancers (I think) in what we can see that is a pitstop in the walls of Cartagena, really close to Baluarte de Santo Domingo identified with the street view posted before.

Do we have confirmation that Plaza Bolivar is a pitstop? Could it actually be a team on the front of the pack and Phil is there to do his thing were he announces who is in the front and what they are about to do to the camera like the ones he did in S25 and S26? Could this two teams be really that far ahead of the pack that Phil and production are behind schedule and are just doing the stand ups were Phil announces a location or a task?

:umn:

This two locations are according to google maps separated by a 5 minutes walk. I  just think is really unlikely that we'll have two legs in Cartagena, Colombia with 2 pitstops not only in the same city but in the same general area.

???

TLDR: I'm speculating that the first sighting of Phil in Plaza Bolivar is not a pitstop but teams either caught up to Phil or Phil is there to announce the front of the pack.2 Pitstops in the same city sounds crazy to me.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #228 on: November 19, 2015, 11:11:02 PM »
Erin and Joslyn wore pink? I thought they were maroon and how come?

It's more like maroon but it's also pinky. So some people will refer it as pink. And in recent seasons, teams did not wear the same color clothes through the race. Only bandana colors stay the same, I think.
And I did not call the pink team Erin & Joslyn based on their clothes but their face, body, backpack and shoes.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 11:14:10 PM by paradoxinee »

Offline Caelestor

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Chronology Synchronizer
« Reply #229 on: November 20, 2015, 04:40:40 AM »
With the current ISIS unrest, this season should take a very interesting route. South America 3 seasons in a row is unprecedented.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #230 on: November 20, 2015, 06:28:29 AM »
So people safe through Leg 1:
-Dana/Matt
-Sheri/Cole
-Jessica/Brittany
-Erin/Joslyn
-Scott/Blair
-Cameron/Darius

At Risk:
-Tyler/Korey
-Marty/Hagan
-Kurt/Brodie
-Zach/Rachel
-Burnie/Ashley

I hope Kurt/Brodie were the Leg 1 boot and everyone else made it to Leg 2 at least =/
Totally spec( and a guess)
I do think Zach and Rachel are eliminated because  they were 10th to the 1st cluebox and no real competitive edge.
Burnie and Kurt's teams were in the top 5 for the 1st cluebox and displayed more competitive edge.

Totally spec 2
Assuming first 2 legs are elim
Based on the conversation, with  lourdesm36
I'm thinking this happened in leg 2 pitstop
4 Jess and Brit or Erin and Joslyn
5 Jess and Brit or Erin and Joslyn
6 Cole and Sheri
7 Scott and Blair
8 Cameron and Darius
9?
Lourdes saw teams 4-7
As for the 5th team she saw, there were no specifics, will check.
But it could be a team in front of the 4th place team or Cameron and Darius
Since lourdesm36 did not wait for the last team, the last place team would be currently unsighted
There is a possibility that the last place team was in the taxi photo by Biff.

I agree with fossil that Zach & Rachel might be the ones with the 1st boot. They were at the back of the pack when we last saw them. Tyler Oakley was seen here: (covered to save space; from live thread)
Show content
I think that's credible enough. ??? Meanwhile, Burnie & Ashley, Brodie & Kurt, and Marty & Hagan were part of the Top 5 when they reached the 1st cluebox in Leg 1. Unless any of these 3 teams fall drastically behind for some reason, I think Zach & Rachel are the best candidates for the 1st boot in Mexico, if the Mexican leg is an EL.

On the other hand, this link shows that Matt & Dana checked in ahead of Jessica & Brittany. This could mean that the choreographers are 3rd while the Instagram models are 4th. ??? Proof here: (covered to save space; from live thread)
Show content
From nomad2986.pygmyisland on Sucks:

By the way. I saw the black team reach the pit stop first at about 4:30. Then the blue team about 20 minutes later. Had dinner and saw the purple team being interviewed by production at 7:30. http://imgur.com/a/r8mxs

PitStop here: https://goo.gl/maps/DpS6SW7RJCG2

Meanwhile, Burnie & Ashley, Brodie & Kurt,  Marty & Hagan, or even Zach & Rachel (if they survived Leg 1) still need to show up in future legs for us to be able to find out who got booted out in Legs 2 and 3, assuming both legs are elimination legs.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 06:34:46 AM by Platrium »

Offline mildwall

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #231 on: November 20, 2015, 07:05:31 AM »
So people safe through Leg 1:
-Dana/Matt
-Sheri/Cole
-Jessica/Brittany
-Erin/Joslyn
-Scott/Blair
-Cameron/Darius

At Risk:
-Tyler/Korey
-Marty/Hagan
-Kurt/Brodie
-Zach/Rachel
-Burnie/Ashley

I hope Kurt/Brodie were the Leg 1 boot and everyone else made it to Leg 2 at least =/
Totally spec( and a guess)
I do think Zach and Rachel are eliminated because  they were 10th to the 1st cluebox and no real competitive edge.
Burnie and Kurt's teams were in the top 5 for the 1st cluebox and displayed more competitive edge.

Totally spec 2
6 Cole and Sheri
7 Scott and Blair
8 Cameron and Darius
9?
Lourdes saw teams 4-7
As for the 5th team she saw, there were no specifics, will check.
But it could be a team in front of the 4th place team or Cameron and Darius
Since lourdesm36 did not wait for the last team, the last place team would be currently unsighted
There is a possibility that the last place team was in the taxi photo by Biff.

I agree with fossil that Zach & Rachel might be the ones with the 1st boot. They were at the back of the pack when we last saw them. Tyler Oakley was seen here: (covered to save space; from live thread)
Show content
I think that's credible enough. ??? Meanwhile, Burnie & Ashley, Brodie & Kurt, and Marty & Hagan were part of the Top 5 when they reached the 1st cluebox in Leg 1. Unless any of these 3 teams fall drastically behind for some reason, I think Zach & Rachel are the best candidates for the 1st boot in Mexico, if the Mexican leg is an EL.

On the other hand, this link shows that Matt & Dana checked in ahead of Jessica & Brittany. This could mean that the choreographers are 3rd while the Instagram models are 4th. ??? Proof here: (covered to save space; from live thread)
Show content
From nomad2986.pygmyisland on Sucks:

By the way. I saw the black team reach the pit stop first at about 4:30. Then the blue team about 20 minutes later. Had dinner and saw the purple team being interviewed by production at 7:30. http://imgur.com/a/r8mxs

PitStop here: https://goo.gl/maps/DpS6SW7RJCG2

Meanwhile, Burnie & Ashley, Brodie & Kurt,  Marty & Hagan, or even Zach & Rachel (if they survived Leg 1) still need to show up in future legs for us to be able to find out who got booted out in Legs 2 and 3, assuming both legs are elimination legs.

It seems Zach & Rachel survived Leg 1.
The girl holding a clue looks like Rachel.
Show content

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #232 on: November 20, 2015, 07:17:26 AM »
^ That's Erin or Joslyn (I don't know who is who between them lol)

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #233 on: November 20, 2015, 07:23:53 AM »
Some infos:
- Erin & Joslyn, Brit & Jess arrived at the same time around 15:00
- Sheri & Cold, Scott & Blair arrived around 15:30
- The first team arrived around 12:30 (3 hours earlier). She had this info from the dancers in the square.
- She said there were 12 clue (so no elimination in the first two legs?)
From live thread ^

12 clues could mean they just made extra to trick the teams? ???

6 Cole and Sheri
7 Scott and Blair
8 Cameron and Darius
9?

I'm just gonna quote this since I'm just gonna type down the same thing, except I'll add Matt & Dana in 3rd.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #234 on: November 20, 2015, 07:38:22 AM »
After checking the live thread for the nth time in this one sitting, I just realized that Cole & Sheri and Scott & Blair's pit stop sighting was different from the choreographers' and Instagram models' pit stop sighting. :groan: I just messed up the stuff in my head. :gaah:

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #235 on: November 20, 2015, 08:47:42 AM »
Erin & Joslyn and Britt & Jess made it to the 4th leg, right?

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #236 on: November 20, 2015, 08:56:39 AM »
Erin & Joslyn and Britt & Jess made it to the 4th leg, right?
+ Matt & Dana :)

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #237 on: November 20, 2015, 09:10:44 AM »
We have no sighting of Erin & Joslyn at the leg 3 Pitstop. Only Matt & Dana, Blue team (potentially Brit & Jess). Don't know who Purple team is. They seems to be last place or back of the pack.

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #238 on: November 20, 2015, 09:26:36 AM »
We have no sighting of Erin & Joslyn at the leg 3 Pitstop. Only Matt & Dana, Blue team (potentially Brit & Jess). Don't know who Purple team is. They seems to be last place or back of the pack.

In the lives there was a sighting of Erin & Joslyn being interviewed after the pit stop. It is unclear if they were eliminated or not. We'll have to wait for future sightings to confirm they made it.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #239 on: November 20, 2015, 09:32:08 AM »

In the lives there was a sighting of Erin & Joslyn being interviewed after the pit stop. It is unclear if they were eliminated or not. We'll have to wait for future sightings to confirm they made it.

So you are considering Erin  & Joslyn as purple team ???

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #240 on: November 20, 2015, 09:35:54 AM »

There's a picture to prove. It had a link in the lives. The attire matches the the ones Erin & Joslyn wore in lourdes36's recently posted photo.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #241 on: November 20, 2015, 09:40:06 AM »

There's a picture to prove. It had a link in the lives. The attire matches the the ones Erin & Joslyn wore in lourdes36's recently posted photo.

I see. I clicked on the link and did not scroll down to see other photos  :funny:

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #242 on: November 20, 2015, 09:44:02 AM »
I'm confused, I think the purple team you are referring are Cameron & Darius. It's hard to tell if Erin & Joslyn are the Maroon? Burgundy? Plum? We had a similar problem identifying who's team is this during Season 25, it was between Amy & Maya and Tim & Te Jay because of the same colors Violet, Purple, Maroon...
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 09:47:59 AM by TARUSAFan »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #243 on: November 20, 2015, 09:48:46 AM »
I am not sure that the Statue racers running/hollering Phil video is clearly a PitStop. Phil does pop up mid race for commentary these days, unless there is more evidence I have overlooked?  Help?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #244 on: November 20, 2015, 09:49:55 AM »

I see. I clicked on the link and did not scroll down to see other photos  :funny:

They were seen giving their post-leg confessionals, but we don't know whether they're safe or not. My guess is that they are since they are close to the Instagram models, who aren't at the back of the pack. (I think? ??? )

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #245 on: November 20, 2015, 10:01:56 AM »
What I find curious is that:
- Brit & Jess arrived the clue box around 3:00PM (according to lourdesm36) and they arrived at Pitstop round 4:50PM (accroding to Nomad sighting).
- According to lourdesm36, dancers at the square told her that the first team arrived around 12:30 but Matt and Dana arrived Pitstop first at 4:30Pm.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #246 on: November 20, 2015, 10:04:09 AM »
I am not sure that the Statue racers running/hollering Phil video is clearly a PitStop. Phil does pop up mid race for commentary these days, unless there is more evidence I have overlooked?  Help?

The thing is that sightings are about 1 day gap from each other so they have to be two different legs in my opinion.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #247 on: November 20, 2015, 10:08:06 AM »
I agree with that, I am just not sure we have enough info to call the square our PitStop. And good job working with that poster!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #248 on: November 20, 2015, 10:11:13 AM »
What I find curious is that:
- Brit & Jess arrived the clue box around 3:00PM (according to lourdesm36) and they arrived at Pitstop round 4:50PM (accroding to Nomad sighting).
- According to lourdesm36, dancers at the square told her that the first team arrived around 12:30 but Matt and Dana arrived Pitstop first at 4:30Pm.

4:30 and 4:50 seem correct.

From the live thread:

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #249 on: November 20, 2015, 10:14:14 AM »
Additionally, the quote referred Matt & Dana as the black team since they wore black. ???

If the 1st team arrived at 12:30 though, I'm leaning on a possible fast forward, next would be a huge lead. ???