Author Topic: TAR ISRAEL 5 - (HaMerotz LaMillion 5) News, Media & LIVE Sightings *spoilers*  (Read 68430 times)

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
The reason I don't like the three leg episodes, is because I haven't watched a series! If someone could PM be a link of TARI IN ENGLISH, I'll watch and then maybe I'll change my mind!

Unfortunately there isn't one in English

That sucks. Are there any episodes WITH subtitles?

Offline tatasport

• RFF Full Member
The reason I don't like the three leg episodes, is because I haven't watched a series! If someone could PM be a link of TARI IN ENGLISH, I'll watch and then maybe I'll change my mind!

Unfortunately there isn't one in English

That sucks. Are there any episodes WITH subtitles?

Unfortunately I couldn't find any English sub yet (for any HMLM except HMLM 1x01 one part that one on YouTube), and as usual, I watched with my limited Hebrew. I look up interesting words using translators, well as I'm also learning it on the same time :)
הפעם עד הגמר - זירה, 2016
🇮🇱🇫🇷

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
Seems like it'd be a difficult language to learn, too. You read it from right to left.

Offline tatasport

• RFF Full Member
Seems like it'd be a difficult language to learn, too. You read it from right to left.
True. (Honestly, I learned pretty much from HMLM/their Survivor and oh man, although I improved a little bit I'm still a flop for eight months) :funny:
But never mind, as long as the season progresses, with visuals helping (hopefully, it almost works when I watched HMLM 2 four years ago), we could understand stuffs although for a bit. The struggle is real for us, but don't worry -- if we want to verify stuffs, we can ask the local watchers best! :D

That's my tricks so far.
🇮🇱🇫🇷

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
I'm a bit of a travel geek, so I just watch Hamerotz for the visuals, they"re so good  :luvya:

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
I think I've watched 5 minutes of the first episode of TARI 1. Got boring with only 4 teams introduced in 15 min....

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
I think I've watched 5 minutes of the first episode of TARI 1. Got boring with only 4 teams introduced in 15 min....

I mean I don't know if you like travel or specifically where you like to go. But I'm interested in especially East Asia and Europe, so the past S,Korea episode was great for me because of the visuals, the legs in Rome and Romania were good as well  :trampb:

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
Now on Wikipedia, the airdate for the first part of Vietnam has changed AGAIN to the 30th. Is Leg 10 ever going to air? Lol

What's going on over there with the network?

Offline tatasport

• RFF Full Member
Now on Wikipedia, the airdate for the first part of Vietnam has changed AGAIN to the 30th. Is Leg 10 ever going to air? Lol

What's going on over there with the network?
It's going to air. I just saw the commercial earlier, thanks to the Race's Instagram. :) (please Reshet pleaseeeee)
🇮🇱🇫🇷

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
This one's for you, BourkieBoy, lol

Leg 12 in Melbourne begins tomorrow

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
This one's for you, BourkieBoy, lol

Leg 12 in Melbourne begins tomorrow

YES!!!!!!  :colors :cheer: :wohoo: :conf: :luvya: :hearts: :trampb:
Thanks Maanca!

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
So, since MELBOURNE is going to be aired tonite, if anyone needs help where the tasks take place, please feel free to PM me or just put it in here or in the show discussion.

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
clarification: were the sightings of Josie & Alex / Lee & Tal doing tasks in Melbourne during the first leg or the second leg? or is it still unclear?

eta: well that last episode answered my question lol
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 11:57:15 AM by Ray! »
I'm baaaaaack!