Author Topic: TAR ISRAEL 5 - (HaMerotz LaMillion 5) News, Media & LIVE Sightings *spoilers*  (Read 68421 times)

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I found a blog post from a woman and her son that saw the filming of HaMerotz LaMillion at the Taj Mahal. The blog, which is in Indonesian, can be found at

http://www.emakmbolang.com/2016/06/megahnya-humayun-tomb-delhi-di.html

I actually posted a picture she tweeted back in November right after the sighting. The blog post is long and most of it isn't about the filming of the race. I'll post the relevant information from an online translator below. It isn't a great translation, but it is mostly understandable. If any one who speaks Indonesian can provide a better translation, I'm sure the effort would be appreciated. I'll also post the pictures she included at the bottom. Most are too far away for much detail.

Watch the Amazing Race Keseruan at the Humayun's Tomb

Past the stair steps and be at the gate. A similar Crown-shaped building European King lay in front of the eyes. Building harmonious Garden Tomb and octagonal shape. It is a large dome surrounded by ten Chattris cute and pretty. Chattris this kind of report the four pillars of the dome that characterizes the building in India. large stone pillar arch appears solidly refute the roof of the dome from each side.

For a moment my eyes hit with big huge tents on the left. Characteristics of the women sitting with some great cameras, cables and box the box is big. I thought, maybe there's more shooting the film. While there are two tanks on the tent men cuddling each other foreigners excited with colourful clothes and face powder holi. Well, these two guys wear backpacks super gede.

I scrunch my forehead, about Hollywood movies what more shooting here?. Two faces of the foreigners were also not known. But even though her face is full of saucy Holi powder. Well, I am pretty aja, who knows the producer look look Rober I and ask so main actors actresses * benerinm hijab. I ignore them, anyway I also already well known in Indonesia as emak mbolang good heart and always cheerful * plakkk.

Before entering the main building of Isa Khan, seen two men sitting in the front side camera. While the other men who were in front of the interview, a little respect. While the three great cameras are on the sides of the front and side. Here, I am reminded, like my favorite program interview sessions, the Amazing race. Remember when the right, every session they always tell their journey.

I don't pay attention to the good good, I go straight into the main building. In the expanse of headstones Isa khan and five members of his family. Fun seeing fretwork decorated Mighrab of the Holy Quran verses. All of a sudden movement of the shadows drift above the vault, my heart skipped and want to taste is running fast. Astaghfirullah. As it turns out, the arch above the Windows, some doves flying around there. No, this heart seemed to want to remove. While Najin feel uncomfortable in.

Not long ago, I decided to get out. It looks like the two men, who did not wear this holi powder dibadannya. They look very hasty hurry. Then embraced women India and give thanks. While the cameraman plunge overboard with a camera on his shoulder joined gede ran along with them. Well, the unmistakable ya, definitely Amazing Race. Uh, but they really dont speak English, Yes. UI ui ithuty zhfjzhyau ishkhui, emboh by the opo.

Skipping further down the blog

The other side of the park before we became the location of the shooting amazing race. Used as a pit stop. A row of cameras, camera complete with jumbo wheel, lamp, salon, box box is great. The cameras are highlighted in the two male figures that I have encountered in Isa Khan. They're a fun chat with presenter accompanied India Saree wearing woman.

The typical striped flag hanging around in the amazing race. I watch carefully. Eh, why his show carrier not mas Phil, Yes. A different, more saucy and young * pasangkacamata. Reminded participants that last I meet do not use United Kingdom language, I think perhaps this amazing race.

It turns out that, Yes, if we see the amazing race participants normally run kenceng to the Pit Stop. Uh, this turned out to be regulated as well. Hehehe another dah must come, other must wait for an interview at the Pit Stop.

So also when finished, they cannot directly go continue the journey. After going, shoot, uh they return again made the break and talk talk, Keren during this directly mlencing where so.

Well, this . That makes me a Ge er kelangit seventh. After sitting, we resolve back to the apartment. For a moment I was staring at the shooting area more closely. My position is behind the participant's amazing raze, automatic host face to face with me. Alamak really saucy. Why I think the host looked at kecakepan I continuously, Yes. Duh so wrong behavior. Hahaha ojok Ge er.

We flip past the gate. We walked casually chatting. Tetiba before we passed it a beautiful man with a camera Tripod plus gede. Shah Jahan begin talks. Oh, it turns out they are amazing race from Israel. In his country the title not the amazing race HaMerotz LaMillionbut. After I read on the internet they again HaMerotz LaMillion shooting session five.

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
4th leg will take place in Romania!!!  :hearts:

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
Missed country in filming? I thought Tanzania was going to be next.

Oh well, even better! An undervisited country.

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
So we have (update);

Tel Aviv, Israel
Rome, Italy
Viterbo, Italy
Bucharest, Romania
Erongo/Khomas Region, Namibia
Zanzibar, Tanzania
Jaipur, India
New Delhi, India
Seoul, South Korea
Hanoi, Vietnam
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Melbourne, Australia
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 04:40:57 AM by claude_24hrs »

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
wait who edited in "Namibia" under the HaMerotz 5 wikipage? I assume it's not true, but I may as well let y'all know
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Namibia is that next

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
#theamazingrace #africa #namibia #shooting

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
So does this sound right?

With the info we have so far...

1. Tel Aviv, Israel 🇮🇱
2. Rome, Italy 🇮🇹
3. Rome & Viterbo, Italy 🇮🇹
4. Bucharest & Brasov, Romania 🇷🇴
5. Windhoek, Namibia 🇳🇦
6. Unknown, Namibia 🇳🇦
7. Zanzibar, Tanzania 🇹🇿
8. Delhi,, India 🇮🇳
9. Jaipur, India 🇮🇳
10. Seoul, South Korea 🇰🇷
11. Hanoi, Vietnam 🇻🇳
12. Siem Reap, Cambodia 🇰🇭
13. Melbourne, Australia 🇦🇺

India may be a tad off  :tantrum

Love that they're including more countries into the seasons  :luvya:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 02:03:30 AM by BritishTARFan »

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
Does anyone know where Leg 8 and the rest will take place?

Spoilers?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 05:36:57 PM by BourkieBoy »

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
Does anyone know where Leg 8 and the rest will take place? Spoilers?

After Tanzania, will have India -> South Korea -> Vietnam -> Cambodia -> Australia.

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Does anyone know where Leg 8 and the rest will take place? Spoilers?

After Tanzania, will have India -> South Korea -> Vietnam -> Cambodia -> Australia.

More Speciafically— Delhi, Jaipur, Seoul, Hanoi, Siem Reap & Melbourne :)

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
More Speciafically— Delhi, Jaipur, Seoul, Hanoi, Siem Reap & Melbourne :)
[/quote]

Melbourne!

No way, that's home city!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 05:37:26 PM by BourkieBoy »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
What dates were they in Zanzibar please? And if there are  dates for Melbourne please message me!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
What dates were they in Zanzibar please? And if there are  dates for Melbourne please message me!

Filming or airing?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Filming :tup:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
There was sightings of HaMerotz LaMillion 5 racers in Melbourne, on December 3, 2015!

:)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 05:38:19 PM by BourkieBoy »

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
If anyone needs help with clarification of the locations of the Melbourne legs, please message me! :)

BTW, do we know when the Melbourne episode(s) are airing? ???
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 05:39:52 PM by BourkieBoy »

Offline ivanw

• RFF Not So Newbie
IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS WHERE THE TASKS TOOK PLACE WHEN MELBOURNE WAS FILMED, MESSAGE ME!

(By the way, does anyone have ANY idea when Melbourne will be aired. I'm dying to watch the episode!)

The upcoming episode starts in Vietnam.

After that they go to Cambodia and only then to Australia...

I don't know how many episodes per leg (it varies) so try to figure .. 2 weeks? 

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS WHERE THE TASKS TOOK PLACE WHEN MELBOURNE WAS FILMED, MESSAGE ME!

(By the way, does anyone have ANY idea when Melbourne will be aired. I'm dying to watch the episode!)

Awesome!

Why can't it just be like US version, with one episode per leg? It's so annoying!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 05:40:25 PM by BourkieBoy »

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster

Ok, cool! Why can't it just be like US version. ONE EP PER LEG! It's SO annoying!!!

No, I wish the US version was like this.

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
[/quote]

I still won't like it!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 05:41:14 PM by BourkieBoy »

Offline tatasport

• RFF Full Member

Ok, cool! Why can't it just be like US version. ONE EP PER LEG! It's SO annoying!!!

Same. The multiple episodes per leg, honestly, really spice up the Race for me. It makes the structure more interesting, like we know exactly what happened aside of teams doing the tasks -- especially the dramas. Well, some things went dramatic this season, and with the multiple-episodes system, it will work best to show :) For example, there's this team having problem with the task before they even started doing it, and so on... it feels different, and it's the reason I feel the suspense is different. The game-changing tasks especially, it works best in this format. Who knows there's a team arriving first on a task, can finish it last by what they're doing? More suspense, more nerve-wracking... however sometimes we're waiting for a Pit Stop part too long and we're getting impatient to see it...

[honestly, since season 4, the only occasions HMLM did one leg one episode thing was Prelims (because it's Prelims 1 and Prelims 2 each for eps 1 and 2), and Season Finale (I don't remember if penultimate ep did this)]

Well, the US format (one ep one leg) is pretty nice too, it can simplify everything up, but unfortunately the fun isn't the same, because I felt "there might be some interesting parts left out" and so on, with especially their eps are 49-50ish mins without commercials (well honestly HMLM eps are mostly 1h20mins+ without commercials). Well, I honestly miss the dramas S16-S20 like, but sometimes I feel uncomfortable too if there are too many dramas. But that's fine, anything can happen during the Race.

I can conclude that both systems are nice, but they're unique in their different ways, especially each season has their own story.

(excuse me I'm just being honest with both episode systems)
הפעם עד הגמר - זירה, 2016
🇮🇱🇫🇷

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
The reason I don't like the three leg episodes, is because it takes FOREVER!

Asking for links is strictly forbidden
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 05:42:12 PM by BourkieBoy »

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
The reason I don't like the three leg episodes, is because I haven't watched a series! If someone could PM be a link of TARI IN ENGLISH, I'll watch and then maybe I'll change my mind!

Unfortunately there isn't one in English