Author Topic: TAR ISRAEL 5 - (HaMerotz LaMillion 5) News, Media & LIVE Sightings *spoilers*  (Read 68443 times)

Offline Sharon

• RFF Newbie
A couple more shots of the group on stage for you (these were taken on my phone by someone else I was there with).

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
 :hiya:wel2 to the R.F.F., Sharon!

Thanks a lot for the info and the pics!
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative

@campbellmunro - 21hrs ago

Amazing race Israel melbourne crew #brightstarfilms
#cameraman #jib #sony

TAR Aus Season 5 | Tough As Nails Season 2

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Heres one we missed .. lol

Melbourne City Marina
December 3 ·

The Amazing Race is filming in Docklands today and they love the view from the marina balcony.
Amazing day to bounce into Melbourne!
https://www.facebook.com/MelbourneCityMarina/photos/pb.394464370754557.-2207520000.1449459388./423388161195511/?type=3&theater

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative

@stacybuddy - 6.09 pm 12/8/2015
Literally walked onto the "set" of the real Amazing Race filming in Fed Square. Dreaming we were contestants.

TAR Aus Season 5 | Tough As Nails Season 2

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
So upset that US TAR did not make an appearance for Melbourne visit, the Down Under visit hasn't been in ages since TAR 18. Kudos to TAR Israel and the city will be visited soon.

Offline naejae91

• RFF Frantic Poster
So upset that US TAR did not make an appearance for Melbourne visit, the Down Under visit hasn't been in ages since TAR 18. Kudos to TAR Israel and the city will be visited soon.

Yeah. I'm a bit upset TARUS didn't visit Australia and South Korea since TAR18 and TAR17 respectively, and TARUS last Oceania visit was back to TAR22 when they visit French Polynesia and New Zealand.
TAR25/TAR29: Modern classic season.

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
So we have;

Tel Aviv, Israel
Rome, Italy
Zanzibar, Tanzania
Jaipur, India
New Delhi, India
Seoul, South Korea
Hanoi, Vietnam
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Melbourne, Australia

So we have the route for TAR Israel 5, but its still not yet complete.

Here's the list of the cities visited in original American TAR before:

Tel Aviv - never visited
Rome - TAR1, TAR9 and TAR24
Zanzibar - TAR11
Jaipur - TAR1, TAR14
Delhi - TAR1, TAR13
Seoul - TAR4, TAR17
Hanoi - TAR10, TAR22
Siem Reap - TAR13
Melbourne - never visited
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 08:41:43 AM by claude_24hrs »

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster

So we have the route for TAR Israel 5, but its still not yet complete.

I think the route is complete.
HMLM visited 9 countries in Season 2 and 8 in Seasons 3 and 4
8 countries is consistent with the past few seasons.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Planned out: ( for 13 legs )

1. Tel Aviv ( I feel they may stay in Israel for the start )
2. Rome, Italy
3. Rural Italy ( spec ~ Maybe Tuscany )
4. Zanzibar, Tanzania
5. Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania ( Spec ) This just makes sense but Kenya could be reasonable
6. Jaipur, India
7. Delhi, India
8. Seoul, South Korea
9. Hanoi, Vietnam
10. Unknown, Vietnam ( Spec ) Probably either Ha Long Bay, Hoi An or Hue?
11. Siem Reap, Cambodia
12. Melbourne, Australia
13. Melbourne, Australia ( apart from S1 there is always 2 legs on the final City ) 

If we have all our countries then that could be the route. But there may be other factors such as there is only 12 legs or they went to Phnom Penh, things like that.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 05:40:07 PM by BritishTARFan »

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Wait the post about Rome suggests St. Peters Square, Thats in The Vatican City! Could this a visit for the small country?

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
I'm the last 3 replies  :funny: :funny: :hides

Does anyone know when it starts airing? i understand production has a lot more episodes to edit than the American version but his long?

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
Planned out: ( for 13 legs )

1. Tel Aviv ( I feel they may stay in Israel for the start )
2. Rome, Italy
3. Rural Italy ( spec ~ Maybe Tuscany )
4. Zanzibar, Tanzania
5. Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania ( Spec ) This just makes sense but Kenya could be reasonable
6. Jaipur, India
7. Delhi, India
8. Seoul, South Korea
9. Hanoi, Vietnam
10. Unknown, Vietnam ( Spec ) Probably either Ha Long Bay, Hoi An or Hue?
11. Siem Reap, Cambodia
12. Melbourne, Australia
13. Melbourne, Australia ( apart from S1 there is always 2 legs on the final City ) 

If we have all our countries then that could be the route. But there may be other factors such as there is only 12 legs or they went to Phnom Penh, things like that.

Could be speculative. There maybe a few unidentified countries to be visited: Denmark, The Netherlands and Namibia, and those are purely spec

With 1 Israel/Italy leg, 1 Denmark leg (spec), 1 The Netherlands leg (spec), 1 Namibia leg (spec) and 1 Tanzania leg. We already know the rest of the spoiled legs. That would be a total of 11 countries.

Offline naejae91

• RFF Frantic Poster
When does this season air?
TAR25/TAR29: Modern classic season.

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
that route sounds amazing HaMerotz looks poised to deliver yet another great season I'm so so excited for it to start
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline CYew

• RFF Not So Newbie
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Amazing_Race

Any basis for that "Cancelled" status or is that just Wikipedia editors being Wikipedia editors?
"The crackers were probably bad luck anyway..."

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Amazing_Race

Any basis for that "Cancelled" status or is that just Wikipedia editors being Wikipedia editors?

I don't see a cancelled status? Below it is still marked green for in production...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline CYew

• RFF Not So Newbie
yeah, they removed it. guess it was just someone trying to give me a heart attack hahaha
"The crackers were probably bad luck anyway..."

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I looked through all the live sightings and there seems to be 11 teams about. There is 1 team I am not sure about. The sightings vaguely tell where most of the teams placed. Since this is a spoiler thread, I will go ahead and post the teams and where each team was sighted, along with some spec. This goes in order of the sightings.
1. FF with purple and Pink
Last spotted climbing the Yavne Tower and they were never seen again so they may be eliminated early
The next few teams were sighted climbing the Yavne Tower. If you look at the video this charts shows where the teams were:
Behind   MF in Brown ( Female has Brown hair and maybe a hint of yellow)         
Middle: Afro FF (very hard to see)            
Front:  MF in Red   MM ( I know one has curly hair)   Purple and Pink FF   MM with short hair ( notice the height difference)   MF Green-Female is blonde.
Now some more details: starting from behind, then to the middle and to the front.
2. MF in Brown- not much to say so they could be eliminated early (will get back to them)
3. Afro FF- They have blue backpacks and they were sighted in Australia.
4. MF in Red- not much to say also so they could be eliminated early (will get back to them)
5. MM with curly hair- This is the team sighted in South Korea. One of them has a black backpack with some green. They also made it to Vietnam which I will get to later.
6. MM with short hair- I believe this team has black backpacks and was sighted in Australia. Look in the TAR 28 live threads for the airport pics. They were sighted next to a team with blue backpacks. In the video of them climbing the tower, they had a height difference and it is evident in the airport pic too so I believe this is them.
7. MF Green- not much to say about them but mostly eliminated early on (The female is blonde)
In Rome, a blond girl in purple was sighted and I have no clue to which team that is.
In Zanzibar, a MF team was sighted and the female has brown and with a hint of yellow hair. I think this is team 2. After zooming in to the video, I could not say for sure but I think it could very well be them.
In Delhi, a MF team was sighted with maroon backpacks. There is a possibility this team could be team 4 but I’m not sure because I couldn’t zoom into that female in the video. Therefore, I think this is the 8th team.
In Seoul, we saw team 5 and someone wearing green with a blue backpack ( don’t know but will get back to this person)
Then, in Vietnam, it gave us 3 more teams via the U-Turn board.
But first, team on the U-Turn Board.
MM in Red ( similar height)   Father/Son??? MM team???   Yellow MF
MM with curly hair   MM with short hair   Afro FF
Now some more details:
9. MM in Red- They were sighted in Australia airport and have red backpacks. They have similar height.
10. MM??? – This team has blue backpacks and made it to Australia. I know 1 person has gray hair because I zoomed into the Australia airport pic in the TAR 28 thread so I would say this team has a parent- child relation. Now in South Korea, there was a guy wearing green and had a blue backpack. I don’t know if that person is from this team but the backpacks tell me yes.
11. Yellow MF- They made it to Cambodia but that is all we ever saw of them.
The bottom row is all explainable. The middle in the bottom is definitely Team 6, notice the height difference.
Those are the 11 teams we saw racing.

Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
Same as last season, maybe 2 teams will be eliminated 1st leg again.  :groan:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFJkft_vRua/?taken-by=yosiel_neeman
Teams are out
14 :groan:

Could someone do a list with the pics please? I can't even read the relationships...
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline retard boi

• RFF Full Member
This cast is extremely young. Only Four out of 28 contestants are past 30.

Top raw - from lef to right:

Gali (24, Kiryat Motzkin)  &  Daniel (24, Kiryat Bialik) - Highschool sweethearts
Yossie (23, Yagel) & Lee (21, Herzliya)  - Army buddies
Shira (22, Petah Tikva)  & Bar (22, Ganei Am) - Friends/Co-workers
Yael (27, Tel Aviv) & Yosiel (23, Holon) - Cousins
Ben (25, New York) & Uri (22, not stated) - Brothers
Sapir (24, Bat Yam) & Dor (24, Holon) - Dating
Avi M (29, Netanya) & Avi K (29, Herzliya) - Childhood friends. Eliminated on leg 1.

Botton raw - from lef to right

Neomi (30, Jerusalem) & Chen (25, Tel Aviv) - Sisters-in-law
Tzion (25, Bat Yam) & Aviv (25, Holon) - Pro Soccer players
Lee (26, Rehovot) & Tal (27, Ashdod) - Best Friends
Josie (28, Tel Aviv) & Alex (26, Netanya) - Friends. Made Aliyha from France.
Adriano (30, Tel Aviv) & Monada (26, Tel Aviv) -  Extremely good looking dating couple
Amit (63, kibbutz Amir) & Raz (32, Tel Aviv) - Father & Son. Amit is a famous basketball coach.
Shon (24, Tel Aviv) & Kim (22, Tel Aviv) - Friends

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
Seriously?! Neither of older people have made it in the cast.