Author Topic: TAR ISRAEL 5 - (HaMerotz LaMillion 5) News, Media & LIVE Sightings *spoilers*  (Read 68420 times)

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
They are in Hanoi, Vietnam, now. There are 6 teams left and Vote U-turn, I think.

https://www.instagram.com/p/-lEOdpzJWz/
Top 6 Uturn
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 11:22:49 AM by fossil-racer »
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline naejae91

• RFF Frantic Poster
F6 of 3 M/M, 1 F/F, 2 M/F???

This route was pretty amazing with Italy, Zanzibar, India, South Korea (ZOMG YES <333), and Vietnam. But TAR28 route was seems more amazing. :lol:
TAR25/TAR29: Modern classic season.

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook

This route was pretty amazing with Italy, Zanzibar, India, South Korea (ZOMG YES <333), and Vietnam. But TAR28 route was seems more amazing. :lol:

Zanzibar is part of Tanzania. It was used to be a country for a short time before merged with Tanganyika (the mainland).

Offline naejae91

• RFF Frantic Poster

Zanzibar is part of Tanzania. It was used to be a country for a short time before merged with Tanganyika (the mainland).

Of course I know Zanzibar was part of Tanzania. I still remember that Zanibar was part of the TAR11 chaotic Zanzibar-Hong Kong flight fiasco and Charla & Mirna own this leg with flight knowledge and won the leg at the country they eliminated on their first season.

Offline naejae91

• RFF Frantic Poster
https://igcdn-photos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xft1/t51.2885-15/e35/12298762_976680422391051_656272412_n.jpg

Regarding the F6 U-Turn

For sure the bottom right was F/F team, bottom middle was M/M team, and top right was M/F team.

The only team I can't sure was top middle, top left bottom left. My wild guess for top middle was M/F team, while top left/bottom left was M/M team.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
There is a sighting in Cambodia. I'm asking if it is USA but I think it's Israel because there are five Tuk-tuk and Israel was in Vietnam some days ago.

Edit: No, it seems to be six tuktuk

https://www.instagram.com/p/-qZMI5qFXM/
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 03:53:04 AM by paradoxinee »

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
There should be 6 tuktuks left after Georgia so that might be US

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I assume this is what paradoxinee is referring to:

Melissa lim @melissa_lim13
Witnessed the live filming of the Amazing Race at Tonle Sap Lake, Siem Reap 😯 https://t.co/AvVK0hHghz
12:41 AM - 29 Nov 15

I only see 5 tuk-tuks. I can't grab the instagram picture, so someone else may have to do it.

Angkor Wat!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 04:17:43 AM by Plaidmoon »

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
I assume this is what paradoxinee is referring to:

Melissa lim @melissa_lim13
Witnessed the live filming of the Amazing Race at Tonle Sap Lake, Siem Reap 😯 https://t.co/AvVK0hHghz
12:41 AM - 29 Nov 15

I only see 5 tuk-tuks or motorized rickshaws or whatever they are. I can't grab the instagram picture, so someone else may have to do it

You can see the shadow of one more tuktuk on the right of the photo.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
You're right. I do see the shadow of a 6th tuk-tuk.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I've seen a couple of tweets that say Siem Reap is having a heavy downpour right now, so the weather may impact the proceedings.

Hmmm.... I'd hoped to reveal something more monumental for my 1500th post, but what's done is done.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 05:02:13 AM by Plaidmoon »

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
So we have;

Tel Aviv, Israel
Rome, Italy
Zanzibar, Tanzania
New Delhi, India
Seoul, South Korea
Hanoi, Vietnam
Hue, Vietnam

What happened to Laos?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 01:43:35 PM by BritishTARFan »

Offline naejae91

• RFF Frantic Poster
That possible Cambodia sightings could be fit for HaMerotz LaMillion the Israel version TAR as well since they have 6 team on the last Vietnam leg and maybe that leg was NEL.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
So we have;

Tel Aviv, Israel
Rome, Italy
Zanzibar, Tanzania
New Delhi, India
Seoul, South Korea
Hanoi, Vietnam
Hue, Vietnam

What happened to Laos?

Is there sighting for this?

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
That possible Cambodia sightings could be fit for HaMerotz LaMillion the Israel version TAR as well since they have 6 team on the last Vietnam leg and maybe that leg was NEL.

But they had a leg in Hue after Hanoi so unless they had 2 Nel's in a row, but it's still possible the 6th could have been backup. But remember it perfectly fits our timeline

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Sorry my bad it says Imperial Citadel of Thanh Long ( something like that ) and when I saw Imperial Citadel I assumed Hue, sorry

Edit; That's *Thang Long and it's in Hanoi

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
If the Cambodia sighting ends up being Hamerotz... :lol:

There goes my yearly dream of begging for South Korea and Cambodia in the same season :(

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster

But they had a leg in Hue after Hanoi so unless they had 2 Nel's in a row, but it's still possible the 6th could have been backup. But remember it perfectly fits our timeline

Edit: There's no Hue Leg

Offline naejae91

• RFF Frantic Poster

Interesting to see both of version fit the timeline for possible Cambodia sightings.  :hearts:

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
If the Cambodia sighting ends up being Hamerotz... :lol:

There goes my yearly dream of begging for South Korea and Cambodia in the same season :(

Then you have it with Hamerotz ^^

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster

Interesting to see both of version fit the timeline for possible Cambodia sightings.  :hearts:

It'd be awesome if the 6 teams of Israel and 6 teams of US meet with each other and probably run the leg with the same leg design. :conf: One thing I'd wish is an inter-franchise (is that how you call it? ??? ) intersection, but I know intersections are most likely never coming back for the US version. :(

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Based on Flights, I do not think this is possible for us. More info in Discussion.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 08:27:48 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
PITSTOP CAMBODIA
YELLOW MF
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
So we have;

Tel Aviv, Israel
Rome, Italy
Zanzibar, Tanzania
Jaipur, India
New Delhi, India
Seoul, South Korea
Hanoi, Vietnam
Siem Reap, Cambodia

What happened to Laos?

Jaipur added, you forgot it BritishTARFan.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 09:44:58 AM by claude_24hrs »