Author Topic: Scream Queens  (Read 3770 times)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Scream Queens
« on: October 15, 2015, 10:08:55 AM »
So is anyone watching this show? :lol:

I love it! Fave show of the 2015-2016 season next to Quantico and The Muppets!  :hearts:

It's basically the lighter American Horror Story, and it's a great companion piece to that show.

(For people watching) Thoughts on who the Red Devil is?  :trampb:

My money's on Grace's boyfriend and/or her dad  :spy:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
Re: Scream Queens
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 10:13:08 AM »
It's the candle vlogger, she was mad af that they were lighting candles in pumpkins

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2015, 10:15:52 AM »
It's the candle vlogger, she was mad af that they were lighting candles in pumpkins

Could be lol, and she has potential family issues because of her weird ant farm... she could be the baby too!

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2015, 04:22:25 AM »
Is it getting better? I only watch the first hour of Pilot and I can't tolerate it. Like, Emma's acting is really good and I did laugh a bit here and there. But I just can't stand the overall atmosphere of the show. And some jokes are too try-hard and aren't even funny. :res:

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2015, 08:11:19 PM »
Is it getting better? I only watch the first hour of Pilot and I can't tolerate it. Like, Emma's acting is really good and I did laugh a bit here and there. But I just can't stand the overall atmosphere of the show. And some jokes are too try-hard and aren't even funny. :res:

Yeah, it gets MUCH MUCH better after the Pilot.

Last episode was the best yet!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 08:14:58 PM by gamerfan09 »

Offline SarcasmMode

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2015, 05:10:44 AM »
I really enjoyed the show, and I found it pretty decent on the second watchthrough as well, although I really didn't care for the actual ending.

Spoiler thoughts:
Show content
Just about all of the "big reveals" like the killer's identity were pretty easily guessable way in advance, and every major character that was even moderately heroic wound up living. In a show that was supposed to subvert horror cliches, it was pretty disappointing to see them play just about everything so straightforwardly - I guess with the exception of what Grace and Zayday did with Hester after the fact, which was to completely ignore all of the proof they'd compiled against her and accept a transparently obvious lie so that the Chanels could get what was coming to them.

Ultimately I really don't know how to feel about it. I wish that it'd been more surprising and pushed the envelope more, since that was what the show was purportedly supposed to be doing the entire time. It also doesn't help that they took out Gigi before we got to see how her villain reveal would've impacted her relationships with Wes and Grace. That arc could've been a goldmine.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2015, 06:02:48 AM »
I really loved the show... and then the two hour finale ruined everything for me. *sighs*

Offline Kitty Pryde

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2015, 06:10:51 AM »
ONLY DEAF TAYLOR SWIFT!!!
Here place for awsome gif

Offline SarcasmMode

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2015, 04:30:34 PM »
Deaf Taylor Swift was ROBBED. Her character dynamic was insensitive but hilarious, and I would have much rather watched her storyline play out over Jennifer's, Sam's, or just about anybody who made it to the final episode.