General > TV Shows that are NOT Reality

Scream Queens

(1/2) > >>

gamerfan09:
So is anyone watching this show? :lol:

I love it! Fave show of the 2015-2016 season next to Quantico and The Muppets!  :hearts:

It's basically the lighter American Horror Story, and it's a great companion piece to that show.

(For people watching) Thoughts on who the Red Devil is?  :trampb:

My money's on Grace's boyfriend and/or her dad  :spy:

Reilly Queens:
It's the candle vlogger, she was mad af that they were lighting candles in pumpkins

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: Reilly Queens on October 15, 2015, 10:13:08 AM ---It's the candle vlogger, she was mad af that they were lighting candles in pumpkins

--- End quote ---

Could be lol, and she has potential family issues because of her weird ant farm... she could be the baby too!

Keepcopz:
Is it getting better? I only watch the first hour of Pilot and I can't tolerate it. Like, Emma's acting is really good and I did laugh a bit here and there. But I just can't stand the overall atmosphere of the show. And some jokes are too try-hard and aren't even funny. :res:

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: Keepcopz on October 17, 2015, 04:22:25 AM ---Is it getting better? I only watch the first hour of Pilot and I can't tolerate it. Like, Emma's acting is really good and I did laugh a bit here and there. But I just can't stand the overall atmosphere of the show. And some jokes are too try-hard and aren't even funny. :res:

--- End quote ---

Yeah, it gets MUCH MUCH better after the Pilot.

Last episode was the best yet!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version