Author Topic: TAR 27 Ep 4 "Good Old Fashioned Spit In The Face" Victoria Falls Zambia+Zimbabwe  (Read 14211 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
PRESS PICS!

#TheTrackStars paint a giraffe at the co-op.
"Good Old Fashioned Spit In The Face" (Season 27, Episode 4) of The Amazing Race.

#ChacAttack head toward their next challenge.
"Good Old Fashioned Spit In The Face" (Season 27, Episode 4) of The Amazing Race.

#TheGreenTeam aims for five points in a game of croquet.

Logan and Chris communicate their way through an artistic detour.

#TeamTexas look the part during the detour.

Denise and James Earl try their hands at a little croquet.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 02:10:53 PM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Press Pic INFO:

Good Old Fashioned Spit in the Face"--TEAMS must make their way from the Pit Start in Buenos Aires to Livingstone, Zambia

Good Old Fashioned Spit in the Face"--Upon reaching the Mukuni Village in Zambia, TEAMS are greeted with a traditional African welcome and blessing, a spit in the face from the Village Chief on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Oct. 16

Good Old Fashioned Spit in the Face"--In Detour A, Cindy/Rick,Chris/Logan, Jazmine/Danielle,  must stain and polish a wooden giraffe in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Oct. 16

"Good Old Fashioned Spit in the Face"--In this Road Block, Kelsey (right, with Joey, left), Denise, Jazmine, Logan must fly over Victoria Falls in a micro-light and search for the next clue on the Knife Edge Bridge on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Oct. 16

Good Old Fashioned Spit in the Face"--In Detour B, Denise/James Earl,Tanner/Josh, Diana/Justin must first change into a croquet uniform then score five points against an opponent in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Oct. 16
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline couchracer

• RFF Sr. Member
A double u-turn is a waste of a u-turn if used first. The team turned will u-turn someone else,  the second team u-turned is more likely to get last. Unless you are fighting to not be last, it is likely to be a wasted u-turn.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
A double u-turn is a waste of a u-turn if used first. The team turned will u-turn someone else,  the second team u-turned is more likely to get last. Unless you are fighting to not be last, it is likely to be a wasted u-turn.

Not necessarily. If a second team arrives at the double u-turn before the u-turned team, they can u-turn the first team that has already gone through. That way only one team gets u-turned. Usually though, in the heat of the moment, teams don't think to do that.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline serendipity

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Sr. Member
New sneak peek video Justin Makes a New Alliance! sorta...

http://www.tvguide.com/videos/embed/exclusive-amazing-race-sneak-peek-justin-makes-a-new-alliance

Not sure if it works out but it now involves one more team so would be more interesting!
Justin is on this forum right? No matter how far his team goes I have to say he's really All Stars materials lol

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Teams departed not from the Museo Gauchesco Ricardo Guiraldes, but from the Plaza Ruiz de Arellanos:

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
Hypotheticals regarding the fourth leg of TAR27:

1. What if Tanner & Josh had decided to give their Express Pass to Justin & Diana? They already left.
2. Furthermore, what if Justin & Diana had been leagues ahead and had already completed the next leg's Detour when Tanner & Josh decided to give it up?
3. What if Tanner & Josh had arrived in last place? Anyone they would have given it to would be ahead and already in the next leg.
4. Furthermore, what if Tanner & Josh pulled a Dennis & Andrew and somehow ended up a ridiculous number of hours behind everyone? They may have ended up having to give the Express Pass to someone who had already finished the next leg...
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 02:53:38 AM by georgiapeach »
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
In response:
Since we know that Tanner & Josh had to decide right then who to give the Express Pass to and that whoever got it has to use it on that next leg (5), the hypotheticals are just meaningless. My guess, by the way, is that they will likely give it to the team they specifically discussed it with, IIRC, Kelsey and Joey.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 02:55:46 AM by georgiapeach »
-- theschnauzers

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
Here's my opinion, but I can't be too accurate.

1.) Phil will probably tell them to make sure to give it to Justin & Diana. Otherwise, Phil might just pop up in the middle of the leg and narrate something, then he'll give it to Justin & Diana.
2.) This one is hard, but let's say Justin & Diana will be forced to use the EP at the roadblock. :lol:
3.) Similar to number 1.
4.) If Tanner & Josh were to give it to a team who has already completed the next leg, I think the team will then be forced to use the EP on Leg 6 instead? :hug?: This answer is 0.01% accurate.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 02:56:42 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Here is my spec...

They would be nuts to give the EP to a strong team right behind them, and they are only kinda nutsy, lol..

We know they already helped the cheerleaders once, they prob think of them as the 'weak' team. Ha!

My guess is they give to the cheerleaders...

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
Why do I have a gut that the Detour is before the Pit Stop and Texas burns their Express Pass for nothing :lol:
:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline katrarinka

• RFF Jr. Member
I think that the boys played really dumm - why give up express pass for possibility to u-turn a team which probably wont be eliminated? Sorry guys but that was really dumm.... :hoot:

Offline katrarinka

• RFF Jr. Member
Here is my spec...

They would be nuts to give the EP to a strong team right behind them, and they are only kinda nutsy, lol..

We know they already helped the cheerleaders once, they prob think of them as the 'weak' team. Ha!

My guess is they give to the cheerleaders...

my ques is the same! They think that the cheerleaders are not so strong

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule: