Author Topic: TARCanada 3 - Episode 11 LIVE SHOW Discussion September 17th!  (Read 14871 times)

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TARCanada 3 - Episode 11 LIVE SHOW Discussion September 17th!
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2015, 09:47:36 AM »
I saw the memory challenge for a split second in the preview. A big map.

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2015, 11:13:37 AM »
I think the worst part of this episode was just everything.

The Blind Detour was awful, the Roadblock made no sense, and then the curling being a Final Four Face-Off before a linear Roadblock? Just really the worst leg I've ever seen on TARCAN.

Not to mention #Cabgate, which is definitely one of the worst occurences in ANY version of the Race.

It's even worse than TAR24's answer-sharing in Switzerland, and that's saying a lot.

Nick & Matt were alright but now they're revealed as hypocrites and bad sports (rejoicing when they beat Gino & Jesse? :res:), I loathe them.
Gino & Jesse were hypocrites a long time ago the minute they criticized Simi & Ope in India for following them and then doing the same thing at the Detour a few minutes later. The cab-stealing and the random casual love (there were actually people on Twitter rejoicing that Simi & Ope were eliminated because "the hot guys were safe"...... I am at a loss for words) just push them to the bottom of my overall TARCAN teams.

I was rooting for Simi & Ope and Brent & Sean to take it all, but now coming into next week I'm hoping for Brent & Sean to take the win. They're the only people with proper integrity and personality in this god-awful male-dominated Final Three.

I had so much to say about this episode, but you've just summed it all up right here, Gamer.

Gino & Jesse are by far the worst team there's ever been on TAR Canada, and Nick & Matt have seriously P***ed me off this Leg.  I've been rooting for them from the beginning, but their hypocrisy this episode has angered me sooooooooo much.

I haven't cared for Brent & Sean this whole Season, but they're they only team left that have morals.
The best thing about the Episode was Simi & Ope's AMAZING send off.  It's probably the best we've seen all Season.  :hearts:
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2015, 11:46:03 AM »
I actually think I dislike Nick & Matt more than Gino & Jesse! They were saying that they were getting Gino & Jesse back for dirty play when they did it them f**king selves! Brent & Sean you better win or this will be worse than the winning of Dave & Connor or for some Tyler & Laura ( I liked them )

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2015, 11:54:16 AM »
I think some people need to watch it again to see how it all went down.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2015, 12:54:19 PM »
lol when stealing the cab happened 4 times (even the last one, Brent and Sean called another cab).

I like this face off than the last one because it required skill more than strength and Simi and Ope could even win over Jesse & Gino until the last minutes. :(

Next week, we have driving bicycle up in the air  :o

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2015, 01:06:30 PM »
What made thing even worse was Jon actually laughing and applauding the cab stealing.  :gaah:

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2015, 02:58:13 PM »
It's to get into the final of the amazing race for a life changing prize!!!! Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2015, 03:50:24 PM »
It's to get into the final of the amazing race for a life changing prize!!!! Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Who on earth is going to say, "You take this cab, we'll grab the next one"? :funny:

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2015, 07:27:14 PM »
What made thing even worse was Jon actually laughing and applauding the cab stealing.  :gaah:

When did he do that? I missed something?

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2015, 07:39:27 PM »

When did he do that? I missed something?

Jon didn't do that... I think he was referring to Jon saying that "All is fair in love and war and The Amazing Race Canada" :x

That's not really laughing and applauding the cab stealing though....

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2015, 11:00:58 PM »
Yeah, Jon was so sad and upset at the Mat because of the cab stealing.   :stare What?

Just because it's not against the rules doesn't mean it's not dirty gameplay. You're sabotaging other teams and then act like a hypocrite about it later.  Other may care to root for that, but I don't.

Just look at the way Nick physically prevented Simi & Ope from even trying to talk to the driver, using the door to shove them out of the way.  Gino & Jesse and Nick & Matt would've probably pulled any other teams' bag out of the cab if they had the chance, judging from the way they acted this Leg.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2015, 11:23:01 PM »
Yeah, Jon was so sad and upset at the Mat because of the cab stealing.   :stare What?

Just because it's not against the rules doesn't mean it's not dirty gameplay. You're sabotaging other teams and then act like a hypocrite about it later.  Other may care to root for that, but I don't.

Just look at the way Nick physically prevented Simi & Ope from even trying to talk to the driver, using the door to shove them out of the way.  Gino & Jesse and Nick & Matt would've probably pulled any other teams' bag out of the cab if they had the chance, judging from the way they acted this Leg.

Pulling other's people bags will break the rules. They're not that dumb. So the assumption failed.
Stealing cab is really bad sport though.

And why did Jon have to be sad and upset? He is the one who should not show the bias in any situation. He was just happy for the teams who made it to the final. The upset part went to viewers, not him.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2015, 05:36:55 AM »
Oh everyone please come off your high horses :res:

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2015, 06:06:54 AM »
I actually think I dislike Nick & Matt more than Gino & Jesse! They were saying that they were getting Gino & Jesse back for dirty play when they did it them f**king selves! Brent & Sean you better win or this will be worse than the winning of Dave & Connor or for some Tyler & Laura ( I liked them )

Yes! I really hate both teams right now! Why they can't play clean and nice like Brent & Sean and Simi & Ope!? At least don't say st*****ties about Gino & Jesse if you are doing the same!
I'm rooting 10000000000000000% for Brent & Sean, because if they don't win that, like you said, this will be worst winners ever.
I'm so angry right now grrrrrrrrrrrr  :gaah:
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2015, 06:44:03 AM »

Yes! I really hate both teams right now! Why they can't play clean and nice like Brent & Sean and Simi & Ope!? At least don't say st*****ties about Gino & Jesse if you are doing the same!
I'm rooting 10000000000000000% for Brent & Sean, because if they don't win that, like you said, this will be worst winners ever.
I'm so angry right now grrrrrrrrrrrr  :gaah:

Why Sean and Brent? They took someone's cab too and it doesn't make it any better that they called in for a replacement. Especially so because this was to get to the Pitstop for the win. It pretty much ensured their win, didn't it? Any one of those teams could have finished sooner than a replacement cab could have arrived.

Offline gabriel90

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2015, 06:50:29 AM »
I am pretty sure that any of the 3 finalist teams, if they had to make a choice, will steal another team's cab and that showed in the 11th episode cz all three did at some point steal.

I am still rooting for Gino and Jesse and my second choice would be the Wrestlers. Sean and Brent keeps on nagging, complaining, vomiting every step of the way and I had enough of their Drama Queen attitude.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2015, 06:52:22 AM »
I don't think he wants to vomit for attention  :funny:

Offline gabriel90

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2015, 06:54:49 AM »

:funny: :funny: Yeah maybe most of the times but still it is a bit too much and sometimes it feels like he is forcing it out to be honest.

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2015, 07:14:33 AM »

:funny: :funny: Yeah maybe most of the times but still it is a bit too much and sometimes it feels like he is forcing it out to be honest.

Are we really going to talk vom?  :funny:
Okay, I'm in.
I think it's more phlegm-y. Maybe a combination of anxiety and maybe a bit of asthma? It happens when he gets over-excited or he's been running.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2015, 07:20:56 AM »
Whatever it is it's entertained me :lol:

Offline gabriel90

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2015, 07:22:50 AM »

Okay, I'm in.
I think it's more phlegm-y. Maybe a combination of anxiety and maybe a bit of asthma? It happens when he gets over-excited or he's been running.

Vomiting is not the main issue with them but their attitude! Drama Queens  :grins:

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2015, 07:32:37 AM »

Okay, I'm in.

Vomiting is not the main issue with them but their attitude! Drama Queens  :grins:

Explain how they are Drama Queens please. They don't really complain that much? Their usual "complaints" are standard TAR stuff like: "OMG this is hard" or "that was really hard but thank god we got it done".

And the vomiting is probably due to motion sickness. Just saying.

Offline gabriel90

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2015, 07:44:58 AM »

Okay, I'm in.

Explain how they are Drama Queens please. They don't really complain that much? Their usual "complaints" are standard TAR stuff like: "OMG this is hard" or "that was really hard but thank god we got it done".

And the vomiting is probably due to motion sickness. Just saying.

Yep that is it but the frequency of them saying it is too high! Every challenge is hard for them and they keep on complaining how hard it is during, before and after they finish it. I don't hate them it is just other teams deserve to win more than they do that and keep in mind they shouldn't be in the finale in the first place, they were lucky to end up last on a non elimination leg.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2015, 08:50:58 AM »
Sorry but saying they shouldn't be in the final because of an NEL is stupid. How many winners have had NELs :res:

Offline gabriel90

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2015, 09:14:30 AM »
Sorry but saying they shouldn't be in the final because of an NEL is stupid. How many winners have had NELs :res:

Still it proves that the probability of them winning is lower than the other teams