Author Topic: TAR Canada 3 - Ep 12 "Here's to You, Canada... Cheers"  (Read 4657 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
TAR Canada 3 - Ep 12 "Here's to You, Canada... Cheers"
« on: September 15, 2015, 06:44:42 PM »
Title quote thanks to WindsorSue!

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Re: TAR Canada 3 - Ep 12 "Here's to You, Canada... Cheers"
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015, 06:45:09 PM »
Preview!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/vILoMvXuh4I" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/vILoMvXuh4I</a>
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 11:55:05 PM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2015, 06:46:52 PM »
Saved.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2015, 06:51:57 PM »
Leg 12: Edmonton, AB → Whistler, BC

FILM DATES: May 28
AIR DATE: Unknown

ROUTE INFO:   Fly to Vancouver, British Columbia

FLIGHTS:YEG → YVR

ROUTE INFO:   BC Place
!   TASK:  Involves riding a high wire bicycle

ROUTE INFO:   Travel to Whistler, British Columbia

ROUTE INFO:   Olympic Plaza

ROUTE INFO:   Blackcomb Peak
!  TASK:   Involves taking a gondola up the slopes with ski gear

FINISH LINE:  Unknown

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2015, 06:52:30 PM »
Caps from the season finale!

« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 08:50:39 AM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2015, 06:53:19 PM »
Second part of the caps.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 08:54:16 AM by Alenaveda »

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2015, 08:43:52 PM »
Nice title for a season finale :)

You just know Jon will probably try to make a moment about himself - it's Whistler! The place where his iconic march happened.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 08:47:00 PM by Maanca »

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2015, 09:30:36 PM »
Nice title for a season finale :)

You just know Jon will probably try to make a moment about himself - it's Whistler! The place where his iconic march happened.

And more importantly won Olympic Gold!

I have to watch the preview again, but it looks like the "Cheers" part is they may do a champagne toast (at the beginning of the leg?)  ??? :'( :gaah:

Offline Kevin_Zhu

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2015, 10:32:29 AM »
Look at the difference of the shadows. Can we tell which team is ahead??

TAR16 FAVS Jet & Cord, Steve & Allie, Dan & Jordan

Offline gabriel90

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2015, 06:13:29 AM »
I did not know of this thread until now
This is a post I did post yesterday on the spoiler discussion thread which agrees with Kevin_Zhu statement on the shadows:

I checked the promo for the finale like 7 billion times and I, from it, can conclude the following:

- We will have 2 "sports related" tasks, one is riding a bike on the roof of the BC Place, and skiing.
- We will see a winery related task as well, plus I think we might see a memory task of some kind, since at one point in the promo we see Jesse and Gino checking a world map  ???

- I really believe the BC Place/Bike task will be the first since all 3 teams can be seen together in the promo at that point and from this task some teams will lag behind (Brent and Sean most prob since we see one of them crying/worried in the promo) and some will go ahead (Wrestlers and G&J Brothers).

- At the skiing challenge I noticed something that might be of importance which is that when Brent and Sean are performing it the sky is pretty cloudy and feels late in the day than when Jesse and Gino were there and the sky is very clear and blue, which mean Jesse and Gino are ahead; and to strengthen this point check out the shadows as well, they indicate clearly that Gino and Jesse  are wayy ahead of Brent and Sean :o (Compare the pics posted below).

VS

I will keep on hunting for more clues to figure out where the Wrestlers fit in this equation.

EDIT: I just noticed a huge clue that actually confirms that the first challenge will be the BC Place/Bike!

According to promo, they say the finale will take place in Whistler BUT the BC Place is in Vancouver which means the team will take a plane from Edmonton to Vancouver, perform first challenge in the BC Place then teams will have to drive or take a taxi to Whistler where they will finish all remaining tasks of the race (Since promo clearly acknowledged that the main city for the finale is Whistler)  :spy: :spy:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2015, 08:54:45 AM »
Caps are up!

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2015, 12:34:00 PM »
Saw the first glimpse of the finish line in the new commercial. It's not on a mountain like I'd hoped :P

It looks like a golf course, they're standing in the middle of a big patch of turf.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 01:20:31 PM by Maanca »

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2015, 02:45:06 PM »
Saw the first glimpse of the finish line in the new commercial. It's not on a mountain like I'd hoped :P

It looks like a golf course, they're standing in the middle of a big patch of turf.

Here's a cap, sorry that's all I have time to do. Will try to locate but Whistler is full of Hotels, resorts, spas!

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2015, 02:57:22 PM »
Well, there's the Fairmont Chateau Whistler golf course....Fairmont as in Fairmont Chateau Frontenac, the starting line.