Author Topic: Season 27 the Awakening!  (Read 90295 times)

Offline TARFansurvivor

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Season 27 the Awakening!
« Reply #100 on: November 25, 2015, 10:13:01 AM »
Justin and Diana or Green Team

I think it is so cool to see a team just dominate the race, hope you Guys beat the record with 9 wins!!!
Love The Amazing Race, The Apprentice and Survivor.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #101 on: November 27, 2015, 10:08:56 PM »
DENISE & JAMES-EARL I LOVED YOU AND IM REALLY SAD YOU TWO WERE ELIMINATED :( :( :( :( :(

Would you consider ever returning if asked?  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Offline James_Earl

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #102 on: November 27, 2015, 10:56:02 PM »
DENISE & JAMES-EARL I LOVED YOU AND IM REALLY SAD YOU TWO WERE ELIMINATED :( :( :( :( :(

Would you consider ever returning if asked?  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

WE WOULD ABSOLUTELY RETURN IN A HEART BEAT! No hesitation. We had so much fun and it was such a great experience! Thank you so much for the kind thoughts though. It means a lot especially tonight. I just cried watching the episode with my friends.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #103 on: November 27, 2015, 11:01:38 PM »
James Earl and Denise
one of my favorite parent-child teams ever
You guys were fill of fun and fight. I really hope you guys come back for all-stars.

Even though TAR 27 wasn't the best, you guys made up some of the best moments.
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #104 on: November 27, 2015, 11:03:17 PM »
You all have been a joy to watch the whole season. You both can be incredibly proud of how well you raced. And even tonight was so close.  :gaah:

Even on the mat at such a sad moment, you both showed incredible grace. I think we were all crying with you tonight.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #105 on: November 28, 2015, 12:58:34 AM »
Denise & James Earl you are easy one of the highlights of this season. You surprised me every single leg even when you were in the bottom or struggling to perfom a task you never gave up and that is something that I always appreciate. I hope we see you race again.

Offline James_Earl

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #106 on: November 28, 2015, 03:56:25 PM »
Guys! Y'all are gonna make me cry again! We really appreciate the support. It means the world. We are so glad to have the opportunity to race and experience everything! You here on RFF have been nothing but supportive and it's amazing! Thanks! :luvya:

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #107 on: November 28, 2015, 04:36:36 PM »
James, you and your mom have been amazing and are gonna be missed on the race for sure :( It won't be the same without you guys, but at least I'm glad you raced for 10 legs. :yess:

I'm interested, which leg was your most and which one was your least favourite? :spy:

Offline James_Earl

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #108 on: November 28, 2015, 07:23:14 PM »
James, you and your mom have been amazing and are gonna be missed on the race for sure :( It won't be the same without you guys, but at least I'm glad you raced for 10 legs. :yess:

I'm interested, which leg was your most and which one was your least favourite? :spy:

My favorite leg was probably the superleg in Africa (legs 4 and 5) mainly because Mom and I hit our stride and we got to do a lot of crazy fun things there! Least favorite is leg 10. When things got dark in Agra, it became super scary so it just added chaos to an already crazy experience. I enjoyed the race from start to finish though so don't get me wrong.

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #109 on: November 29, 2015, 12:48:41 AM »
I hope you guys will get the chance to return!!! :cheer: So much fun to watch!
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
« Reply #110 on: November 30, 2015, 08:32:47 AM »
Please return James Earl <333 You and your mom are my favorite team this season <333

I have a question, though. Which season's route you feel most jealous of? Like you really want to race in which season?
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #111 on: November 30, 2015, 02:03:24 PM »
James Earl, what was your favourite place you visited and why? so sad you guys were eliminated though  :'( but you got a 1st place which i guess is cool!

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #112 on: November 30, 2015, 03:12:25 PM »
I have a question so I'm gonna take advantage of any of teams in the forum but I'm not sure if it was already answered.

Were you prepared for any task/route marker involving "driving yourself"? Were you surprised that you never found a car that you needed to drive? Was it a talking point with other teams? Thank you in advance :)

Offline James_Earl

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #113 on: November 30, 2015, 08:28:50 PM »
James Earl, what was your favourite place you visited and why? so sad you guys were eliminated though  :'( but you got a 1st place which i guess is cool!

I loved the leg in Zimbabwe!!! Mainly because we got to do so many cool things! Getting 1st place doesn't hurt either.

I have a question so I'm gonna take advantage of any of teams in the forum but I'm not sure if it was already answered.

Were you prepared for any task/route marker involving "driving yourself"? Were you surprised that you never found a car that you needed to drive? Was it a talking point with other teams? Thank you in advance :)

We were definitely told many, many times that we need to practice stick-shift driving before leaving for the race. We were all really afraid this season was going to be nothing but self-driving. Then we never self-drove which was shocking!

Offline James_Earl

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #114 on: November 30, 2015, 08:29:49 PM »
Also wanted to just reach out to everyone on here and thank ya'll all again for the support! Reading all of your kind words is so amazing especially since watching our elimination episode was really tough!  :luvya: :luvya:

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #115 on: December 04, 2015, 08:11:56 PM »
So justin how did enjoy hong kong where guy upset it was not full leg honk kong

Offline elthemagnifico

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Previously as rafael02
« Reply #116 on: December 04, 2015, 10:11:25 PM »
James Earl... What do you think about this leg(HK-Macau leg)? Did you enjoy it?
And what do you think about F3?

« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 10:16:17 PM by rafael02 »
what might have been

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #117 on: December 04, 2015, 10:55:50 PM »
The first episode is def going to be a lot of Crying, Hugging and Laughing. Can't wait to watch!

I don't know if Tiffany will ever see this but if she does... Tiffany & Krista, I don't think I'm alone when I say that you guys were the best team of this season. Both of you had winning attitudes. You were warm and friendly everywhere you went, even when the locals were less than favourable (India).

I was honestly nearly on the verge of tears during the recent episode and I literally cheered when Krista finally finished the Roadblock. You guys really didn't give up and fought every leg with your all!  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

It was so heartbreaking watching your elimination, in RFF's hearts, we all know you two were the true winners of TAR27. (:

No question, just a thought shared. :tup:

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #118 on: December 04, 2015, 11:12:51 PM »
Justin & Diana, I hope going through that HK half-leg didn't make you guys have bad impression of Hong Kong  :lol:

Why did you guys persist on going to Macau from the Kowloon side, even though from the episode it seems clear that you were aware that it is different from the HK Island side? Was it because of frustration after getting lost in translation?

Can we know how much time roughly was between your official check-in (after penalty) and Tiffany & Krista's arrival?

& I do wish Tiffany & Krista were here because I love how they ran the race. They truly struggled at the beginning of the race but quickly found their footing and became a strong team  :cheer:  They persisted so much and I loved the scene this episode with Tiffany encouraging Krista at the RB!
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline James_Earl

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #119 on: December 05, 2015, 05:41:23 PM »
James Earl... What do you think about this leg(HK-Macau leg)? Did you enjoy it?
And what do you think about F3?

I am super jealous of the roadblock in leg 11. That looked like so much fun but even if Mom and I survived she would have been doing that roadblock anyways so I would have just been jealous regardless. Mom and I think we would have chosen the phone side of the detour. It's hard when you aren't in the moment because you get so much more information about the task while watching it on TV. The drama and editing of the episode was amazing (even when I knew the end results). Mom and I were pulling for the cheerleaders once we were eliminated so when we heard the news it was such a bad day. The final 3 all have their strengths and weaknesses. Once the cheerleaders were eliminated, we were rooting for the reporters to win it all.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #120 on: December 05, 2015, 09:17:19 PM »
James Earl, what was the most exhausting leg for you and your mom?
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #121 on: December 06, 2015, 07:32:26 AM »
Justin and Diana, what were your overall joys and shocks about traveling to Hong Kong and Macau? Was the navigation tougher than you had expected?

And James Earl, which Detour task would you and your mom have chosen to do in Hong Kong, and who would have volunteered to do the Roadblock: "Who wants to rise to the occasion?"
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline James_Earl

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #122 on: December 06, 2015, 12:32:47 PM »
Justin and Diana, what were your overall joys and shocks about traveling to Hong Kong and Macau? Was the navigation tougher than you had expected?

And James Earl, which Detour task would you and your mom have chosen to do in Hong Kong, and who would have volunteered to do the Roadblock: "Who wants to rise to the occasion?"

I asked mom and we both think we would have done the cell phone task because neither of us have any experience with sewing. If we would have survived leg 10, then Mom would have HAD to be the one doing the roadblock. I was at 6 to her 4 so I wouldn't have been able to do anymore.

James Earl, what was the most exhausting leg for you and your mom?

Paris was a really rough leg for us because of what happened with the restaurant. We ran around 18 miles that day on not much food and the heat was awful. We were so happy to still be in the race at the end of that leg but were so exhausted. Mom actually had a heat stroke that she was dealing with on the train to Rotterdam. We just kept pushing through though!

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #123 on: December 11, 2015, 08:00:09 PM »
Justin and Diana. I have to ask will you return for an returnees season and is there anything you think you will do differently?
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #124 on: December 11, 2015, 08:13:43 PM »
Justin & Diana, will you guys take all the trip prizes? I know you guys may want to save 40K$ for wedding or honeymoon. And the prizes come with the taxes? If only take one or two trips, where will you guys go?