Author Topic: TAR 27: CBS Press Reveal +Video  (Read 2577 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
TAR 27: CBS Press Reveal +Video
« on: September 02, 2015, 11:22:52 AM »

MEET THE 11 NEW TEAMS RACING AROUND THE WORLD ON THE NEW SEASON OF “THE AMAZING RACE,” PREMIERING FRIDAY, SEPT. 25

The upcoming season of THE AMAZING RACE will feature 11 new teams, including former New York Jets cheerleaders, street dancing brothers, TMZ personalities, dating news reporters and an engaged couple whose AMAZING RACE-themed marriage proposal became a viral sensation. The new season of the 10-time Emmy Award-winning series premieres Friday, Sept. 25 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Phil Keoghan (@philkeoghan) is the host.

As previously announced, the teams take off from Venice Beach, Calif. and travel to their first destination, Rio de Janeiro, where they immediately encounter a potentially game-changing Fast Forward. The entire route for THE AMAZING RACE will be released shortly.

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/the-amazing-race/releases/view?id=43423
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 02:46:03 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR 27: CBS Press Reveal
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 11:23:16 AM »
Video!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/8685i-ri3lU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/8685i-ri3lU</a>
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 02:48:45 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
Re: TAR 27: CBS Press Reveal
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 12:14:47 PM »
They will release all the destinations? OMG.

I would love that the first leg was a NEL, I'm always sad for the first eliminated team.. Btw, I already have my favs (I can't see the videos, I'm not American, so I only have the pics and descriptions :/), but all the teams look awesome! :P
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 27: CBS Press Reveal +Video
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 06:13:08 PM »
They will release all the destinations? OMG.

I would love that the first leg was a NEL, I'm always sad for the first eliminated team.. Btw, I already have my favs (I can't see the videos, I'm not American, so I only have the pics and descriptions :/), but all the teams look awesome! :P

Use Hola Unblocker on Google Chrome and select USA! :)