Author Topic: TAR 27: Tiffany Chantell Torres & Krista DeBono (Friends/NY Jets Cheerleaders)  (Read 51187 times)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Reality TV World: After Justin Scheman and Diana Bishop were able to check in at the Pit Stop, do you have any idea how long after them you arrived? The show made it look like things were super close.

Krista Debono: It was.

Tiffany Chantell: It was.

Krista Debono: It was super close. We were five minutes behind them, but the thing was, we actually were at the Pit Stop first in our first taxi, which they didn't show. So, we were there and all of a sudden, he kind of took off and dropped us off at a bank. And then we had to get another cab and go back to the Pit Stop. So we were originally there, but when we got back the second time, we were behind them.

Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-the-amazing-race-former-nfl-cheerleaders-tiffany-chantell-and-krista-debono-talk-(part-1)-18925.php#7RpUXPsZMzPIzlhD.99

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
WORST. TAXI. DRIVER. ON. TAR. EVER.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
This is the second time (after the disastrous finale for Brenchel in TAR**) that I felt really sad for a team losing due to a taxi driver :'(

Offline Lutpay

• RFF Full Member
  • #FishbachOuttaWater

Please let these queens return <3333333
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 10:27:52 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook

Please let these queens return <3333333
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 10:27:18 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
No more with the quotes please.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
We are showing our love for a team, why not?

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
Imagine if they come back, everyone underestimates them as a weak team who will probably be out very soon and they end up making the finale Caroline & Jennifer style :lol:
We are showing our love for a team, why not?
You must obey the dictator's rules, even if they make zero sense when put into perspective :tup:

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Show your love all you want, just don't slow down the page loading for those who want to read it!  :tup:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
The secret scene thread is slower than this page :lol:

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
TAR's most violent confrontation yet! http://prntscr.com/9fx6u8

:lol:

Watching secret scenes with them made me fall in love with them even more. And they definitely made me wish the dancers and #TheTrackStars went further :(

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Watching secret scenes with them made me fall in love with them even more. And they definitely made me wish the dancers and #TheTrackStars went further :(

THAT SCENE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES OMG  :cmaslol :cmaslol :cmaslol

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster

THAT SCENE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES OMG  :cmaslol :cmaslol :cmaslol
Secret scenes are a lot more fun to watch after the season is over. During the season I don't know the teams or care about them :cmaslol

Offline Krista #TheCheerleaders

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Not So Newbie
Hi guys! It's krista from season 27... I don't know if I'm writing in the right place lol but I wanted to say hello! You guys are awesome with getting this info. Always put my mom at ease on here when I was on the race . I've been doing a little snooping myself on here this year hahaha keep up the great job! It's so cool to see all the pics. Tiffany and james earl say hello too. Xoxoxoxo krista =)

Offline Calibound2

• RFF Full Member
Hi guys! It's krista from season 27... I don't know if I'm writing in the right place lol but I wanted to say hello! You guys are awesome with getting this info. Always put my mom at ease on here when I was on the race . I've been doing a little snooping myself on here this year hahaha keep up the great job! It's so cool to see all the pics. Tiffany and james earl say hello too. Xoxoxoxo krista =)

Welcome Krista!! :conf:

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
OMG it's so cool to see you here!! :conf: I loved you girls so much on your season. Would be nice to see you back someday, when another All-Stars eventually comes.
Also interesting to know that former racers keep up with the spoilers, too. :lol:

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!

Hello Krista! We all hope you will be asked back for All-Stars, when it eventually comes!

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
ALL-STAR!  :conf: :luvya:

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Hi Krista!!

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Not So Newbie
Hi guys!!!! =)

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Hi guys!!!! =)

It is a surprise that you're here on RFF. Tiffany messaged me once here as well. Your team are one of my favorite teams on S.27, the other being Tanner & Josh and Denise & James Earl. I would love to see you and Tiffany again in an All Stars or Unfinished Business season. You ladies really proved you are more than just cheerleaders plus your enthusiasm on the race!

Queens :conf:

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
Omg. Hi Krista! Glad to see you here.

Everytime I see The House of Dancing Water on social media sites, your team always comes to my mind first. Lol. One of the saddest moment in race history.

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Not So Newbie
Omg. Hi Krista! Glad to see you here.

Everytime I see The House of Dancing Water on social media sites, your team always comes to my mind first. Lol. One of the saddest moment in race history.