Author Topic: TAR 27: Tiffany Chantell Torres & Krista DeBono (Friends/NY Jets Cheerleaders)  (Read 51288 times)

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
nvm
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 11:43:32 PM by Theo »
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Dedicating my 3000th post to these goddesses most high!  :<3

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
Only bearable team left in top 4 and I'm sad to see them go. But, how she performed at the Roadblock was horrible.They are not worth enough to come back.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Quote from Krista's public fan Facebook:

Well that's all she wrote. A 4th place finish for ‪#‎TheCheerleaders‬ and I could not be more proud to say that. We are walking away with a hair flip and our heads held high. Originally when we began this journey we wanted to prove to others, but now looking back I realized we wanted to prove to ourselves that we could do this- and we did. This has been the most physically and mentally challenging thing I have ever done in my entire life and probably will ever do. I hope that we inspired other women to be strong and to never give up on yourself. Even if we gave one girl out there the confidence to do something then our job is done. Everyone counted us out from the first day just by looking at our physical appearance. I can't tell you how many times I read or heard "these girls will be going home first" but we held our ground. This experience was more than just a chance to travel around the world, it was an unbelievable journey where I made 20 new family members from all around the United States who I will forever be grateful for. I was blessed with a once in a lifetime opportunity to travel to 5 continents, live in 10 different countries and I learned more than I ever expected to. Thank you to our family, friends and fans for supporting us every step of the way. I've even received messages from acquaintances cheering me on and I can't tell you how much that means. I hope we made you all proud. And last but not least to my partner, my teammate and my sister Tiffany... We were "teammates" before this, but that word took on a whole new meaning. I could have never gone through this with anyone else. We have a bond now that no one will ever understand but us. I love you... Thank you to everyone from the Amazing Race- from the production, to the crew, the camera men and everyone that helped make this journey incredible. I promise this isn't the last time you have seen #TheCheerleaders. I think we have some unfinished business! ‪#‎MusclesAndMascara‬ ‪#‎GirlPower‬ ‪#‎KRIFFANY‬

BRB crying again ;_____;

Offline TAR789

• RFF Jr. Member
nvm
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 08:35:29 AM by TAR789 »

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Leilani

• RFF Full Member
I was very disappointed that they got eliminated.  Right up until the last second when Phil called Justin and Diana to the mat, I thought the girls were going to make it to the final three.  I'll take upbeat and positive over negative and nasty any day.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
I'll take upbeat and positive over negative and nasty any day.
X
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
i'm still crying inside.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
#TeamWentworth