Author Topic: TAR 27: Logan Fazio & Chris Gordon (Dating Paparazzi)  (Read 68261 times)

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
Re: TAR 27: Logan Fazio & Chris Gordon (Dating Paparazzi)
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2015, 09:55:35 AM »
Their segment at the end, when Joey/Kelsey and Justin/Diana had already checked in and we cut to them still making chairs, was so hilarious :funny: And the music too :funny:

Lol their dynamic was amusing this whole season and honestly since the season has ended I can say they were my favourite team this season :hearts:

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2015, 01:44:06 AM »
I'm so sad they didn't win...

But I am THANKFUL we got Logan & Chris in full OTTN argument mode at least for nearly the whole finale <3 <3 <3

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2015, 08:02:44 PM »
FROM CBS.COM:
http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/photos/1005439/thepaparazzi-reflect-on-their-adventures-during-the-amazing-race/

#ThePaparazzi Reflect On Their Adventures During The Amazing Race

After traveling the globe and facing various obstacles along the way, Chris and Logan (#ThePaparazzi) came in third place on the season finale of The Amazing Race.

Read what this couple had to say about their experience, their ongoing on-air arguments, and what they learned about each other on The Amazing Race.

1. After you found out you'd be competing on The Amazing Race, how much time did you have to prepare before you left?
Logan:
"From the time we found out we were definitely on the show, I think we had about three to four months to really prepare, but the whole casting started way before that. I still remember the very first phone call from the casting agent and many months later—and after a trip to LA—the phone call to say we had made it! It all took so long, yet also went by so fast."

2. Looking back at your Race experience, what would you have done differently?
Logan:
"Enjoyed it more, smiled more, [and] yelled less—all things I need to apply to my actual life. And [I would've] really thought more about the final leg the night before, despite how tired we were."
Chris: "Looking back, I wish we had studied the show more than we did, watch all the seasons multiple times, and perhaps do practice races."

3. Would you ever consider couples therapy?
Logan:
"Yes, please."
Chris: "Couples therapy might be a good idea for Logan and I based on the feedback we got. I wouldn't rule it out."

4. If you had to run the Race again with a different partner from Season 27, who would it be?
Logan:
"Guess I'd have to go with Kelsey since she won."
Chris: "I would probably choose Kelsey based on how calm and collected she appeared to be. She also seemed to keep a positive attitude and knew when her teammate needed a pep talk."

5. Which challenge did you enjoy the most?
Logan:
"Being a Florida girl, I'm very comfortable around water and pools. I loved jumping into the pool in Poland to get the clue. And then I loved it when that got taken up about 10 notches at the water show in Macau. But the most fun thing I did was flying in the vintage bi-plane near Paris. The loop-de-loops were so much fun. It was a challenge so nice, I did it twice!"
Chris: "I liked the challenges in the finale—just wished it turned out better."

6. What was the most important thing you learned about yourself and your teammate?
Logan:
"We knew going in our relationship was far from perfect, so that was nothing new. I also knew Chris could carry us through anything and that he would stop for nothing. So he proved me right on that, for sure. About myself, I think I learned not to be scared of anything and to just go for it!"
Chris: "Since Logan and I worked together as paparazzi, I already kind of knew what I learned on the show, which is we do not handle stress well together. I have a tendency to freak out."

7. Do you think you might have won if you had listened and trusted each other instead spending a lot of time arguing? ​
Logan:
"Yes."
Chris: "I think we would of come in second with a slight shot at first if we hadn't fought so much over the cab. I was mentally drained by the time we got to the flags. We should have been able to figure the flags out. My mind just shut down. I believe we could of beat the other teams. Instead, we beat ourselves."
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Hubickichibi

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Lets make a baby
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2019, 06:01:52 AM »
3. Would you ever consider couples therapy?
Logan:
"Yes, please."

so hilarious
Swarm stupidity