The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 27: Logan Fazio & Chris Gordon (Dating Paparazzi)

(1/11) > >>

georgiapeach:

#ThePaparazzi

Name: Logan Fazio
Hometown: Miami, Fla.
Connection to your teammate: Dating/business partner
Current occupation: Paparazzi photographer
Describe what you do: I locate celebrities as they visit South Florida and photograph them candidly, usually on the beach. We also shoot video coverage, sometimes asking questions.
3 words to describe you: Creative, strong-willed and cute.
Favorite hobbies: Snorkeling and underwater photography, paddle boarding in my backyard canals and beach, going to art museums and traveling.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Working hard and being able to save up and buy a condo, and some of the big trips I've done with Chris
What famous person reminds you of yourself? I don’t know who reminds me of myself but I’d like to be as cool and stylish as Gwen Stefani or as happy-go-lucky as Miley Cyrus. But I’m not really like either of them. I see myself as that cynical cartoon girl Daria from MTV.
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Maybe a young Patrick Swayze or the Tasmanian Devil because he is like a bull in a china shop most of the time.
What scares you most about traveling? Small planes, like really tiny 6-seater planes, and getting traveler’s diarrhea.
What excites you most about traveling? Waking up in new places, learning languages, trying food, seeing beautiful old cities and amazing natural wonders. Traveling is my favorite thing to do!
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: I hope we can figure out how to not get frustrated with each other, how to listen and let each other talk, and how to forgive and not place blame on the other person.
Pet peeve about your teammate: He interrupts and talks over me which is rude and that also means he’s not listening.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Norway to see the Northern Lights and Germany for the contemporary arts scene. Also Australia and New Zealand for the natural beauty, Hawaii for snorkeling, Vietnam and Laos for the adventure, and Cuba for the photographic opportunities.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? If we can accomplish these tasks without killing each other, maybe we can consider taking our relationship to the next level. If we self-destruct on national television, it might be a sign that it’s not going to work at all anymore.
Follow on Twitter and Instagram: @LoganFazio

Name:  Chris Gordon
Hometown: Miami, Fla.
Connection to your teammate: Dating/business partner
Current occupation: Paparazzi photographer
Describe what you do: I photograph/video celebrities or people in the news then send images to agency for worldwide distribution.
3 words to describe you: Competitive, creative and assertive.
Favorite hobbies: Music research/appreciation, collector of vintage mid-century modern objects/arts/furniture and photography.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Raising my son, Matthew, as a young parent at 17 years old. Matthew is 28 years old, graduated from MIT and is successfully working for a start-up in San Francisco.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Somewhere between Jeff Bridges and Bo Bridges.
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Logan looks like Amanda Peet and acts like Grumpy cat.
What scares you most about traveling?  I’ve never been scared of traveling but if I had to list something, I would say public transportation in lesser developed countries.
What excites you most about traveling? Learning about new cultures, meeting different people and without sounding corny, finding beauty in the unexpected.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Logan doesn’t like to be told what to do. She is constantly telling me what to do, but is unwilling to take recommendations or instructions in return.
Pet peeve about your teammate: When things don’t go well, it turns into the blame game. It has to be someone’s fault.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Jordan/Israel/Egypt- I fell in love with the desert in Morocco and because it is getting more and more difficult to travel to that region. Also, Cuba because I grew up in Miami.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I would like for us to overcome some of the hurdles in our relationship-issues that arise when working together. We need to find better ways to deal with stress- either strengthen us as a couple or accept there are problems we can’t overcome.

georgiapeach:
https://www.youtube.com/v/4OFMbuKLH6o

georgiapeach:
saved

Maanca:
It's a reverse of Nic & Sabrina, he's 10 years older than she is!

gamerfan09:
Alternate Cast Pic via:
http://www.ibtimes.com/amazing-race-2015-cast-announced-meet-season-27-contestants-photos-2080034

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version