Author Topic: TAR 27: Kelsey Gerckens & Joey Buttitta (Dating News Anchors-now MArried!)  (Read 82990 times)

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
Re: TAR 27: Kelsey Gerckens & Joey Buttitta (Dating News Anchors)
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2015, 11:00:50 AM »
If they win, I hope they will spend money to buy some personalities.  :gnome

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2015, 01:13:30 AM »
CONGRATULATIONS

THE AMAZING RACE 27 CHAMPIONS

KELSEY GERCKENS AND JOEY BUTTITTA

Offline Andre

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2015, 01:34:22 AM »
Congratulation for Kelsey & Joey, a well deserved win!
No one I think is in my tree... I mean it must be high alone

Offline Genius

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2015, 03:02:07 AM »
Congrats to them!!  :conf: :conf:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2015, 08:20:24 AM »
CONGRATULATIONS

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2015, 08:46:26 AM »
CONGRATULATIONS

Congrats guys!! Well deserved!  :trampb: :cheer:
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2015, 01:19:05 PM »
Congrats to Kelsey and Joey!

I think all in all, they were the team with the best relationship with each other and best communication. They deserved it.
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2015, 07:14:42 AM »
Your cab knowledge sounds extensive — have you always been big fans of the show?
Joey: Justin’s not the only superfan, we want to make that very clear! Everybody might think he’s the only one who’s ever seen the show before. Kelsey is major. I’ve watched The Amazing Race every season, but…

Kelsey: I’ve been watching it since season 1, episode 1, as it aired on TV. The Amazing Race is the family show we sat down to watch together every week. And it’s been on so long, I grew up with my parents saying, “You need to learn how to drive a stick shift for The Amazing Race, you need to learn another language for The Amazing Race,” never thinking I’d actually be on the show. So for it to actually come true, and then to win it… oh my gosh, I can’t wait to see their faces tonight.

Joey: And we never thought we’d get it when we sent the video in, but when we did, we automatically went into training mode. We started running stadiums in our backpacks and learning all those things you see on the race — using a compass…we went repelling and rock-climbing. [Laughs.] We even went and shot a gun just to see what it was like and have a little bit of knowledge of everything that we possibly could. Of course, barely any of it helped out. But we thought we were pretty prepared going in!

The true superfans won!  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Source: http://www.ew.com/article/2015/12/12/amazing-race-winners-perfect-leg

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2015, 08:55:50 AM »
The Amazing Race Winners Kelsey Gerckens and Joey Buttitta are Engaged! Watch the Heartwarming Proposal

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/zNO5UZTfJJw" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/zNO5UZTfJJw</a>

First they traveled the world together, and now they'll be taking a trip down the aisle.

The Amazing Race's most-recent winners Kelsey Gerckens and Joey Buttitta were filming a segment for Hallmark Channel's Home & Family on Tuesday when Buttitta surprised Gerckens by getting down on one knee to propose.

The segment won't air until Wednesday morning, but PEOPLE has the exclusive preview clip of he proposal.

"We've run this amazing journey together and I love you. I can't imagine being with anyone else. Will you marry me?" Buttitta, 26, tells Gerckens, 25, in the clip.

Buttitta's parents Joe and Terry Buttitta were on hand for the proposal, as were Gerckens' mom Sheryl and brother Chad Gerckens.

Buttitta and Gerckens, both news anchors in Santa Barabara, Calif., said on Friday's Amazing Race finale that they planned to use their $1 million winnings to buy a place together, but now they have a lot more to possibly spend their money on – like their wedding!

Gerckens was mostly speechless after the proposal, but did manage to say, "Oh my gosh!"

Buttitta and Gerckens's episode of Home & Family will air Wednesday (at 10 a.m. ET) on Hallmark Channel.

http://www.people.com/article/amazing-race-kelsey-gerckens-joey-buttitta-engaged

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2015, 08:58:48 AM »
THIS IS A LIVE POST...

WATCH THE PROPOSAL COMING UP IN A FEW MINUTES ON THE HALLMARK NETWORK ON CHANNEL 312 IF YOU HAVE DIRECTV.  TUNE IN RIGHT NOW!

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2015, 02:26:08 PM »
Congratulations to Joey & Kelsey!  :cmas9

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2015, 03:21:32 PM »
I knew it was coming ;) Congrats!
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2015, 08:35:16 PM »
FROM CBS.COM:
http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/photos/1005432/-thereporters-reflect-on-their-amazing-race-win/

#TheReporters Reflect On Their Amazing Race Win

#TheReporters win Season 27 of The Amazing Race!

After traveling 34,000 miles around the world, through five continents and 10 countries, Kelsey and Joey (#TheReporters) managed to win the $1 million grand prize for Season 27 of The Amazing Race!

We were able to catch up with the news-making couple following their journey of a lifetime and here's what they had to say.

1. How did it feel to come in second on most legs, but you managed to win when it counted most?
Joey:
"Second place was the worst, but good at the same time. It’s always nice to keep racing, but Kelsey and I are so competitive that we wanted [to finish] first so bad. Running up to the final mat with Phil and him telling us we were the winners was an incredible feeling. Still hasn’t sunk in."
Kelsey: "Coming in second was rough, just because we were so close to getting first five times in a row. We felt like we were a really strong team and deserved a first, and we are thrilled that our first first was the last leg. It's the only leg that really counts. Being a huge fan of The Amazing Race, hearing Phil say the words, 'You are the winners of The Amazing Race,' was a dream come true."

2. What is the biggest lesson you learned from The Amazing Race?
Joey:
"I learned Kelsey and I can conquer anything. We make a great team."
Kelsey: "I learned that Joey and I can accomplish anything we set our mind to, that the two of us are a strong team, and are unstoppable together."

3. Do you plan on giving your cab driver a special gift for refusing to give the other two teams rides?
Joey:
"As it was happening I told the guy, 'This is a race for $1 million. I’ll send you a check if we win!' So, if I can find that one NYC cabbie, he’s got some cash coming his way."
Kelsey: "We are so lucky to have had a loyal cab driver. If we could find him or if we ever run into him again, we are giving him a huge tip."

4. What Race skills did you obtain that you'll use back to the real world?
Joey:
"As reporters, we now have a better understanding of the world we report on. When something happens in Africa or India, we now have a better appreciation for the people impacted. The Race has changed us for the better."
Kelsey: "This Race really made the world feel much smaller and [we now] have an appreciation for so many different cultures."

5. If you could have added an "extra country" to the Race, which one would you have liked to visit?
Joey:
"I’ve always wanted to travel to Italy. Love the food, family, and history."
Kelsey: "If I could add an extra country it would be Australia because I have always wanted to go there—see the sights, experience the culture, and, hey, it would have made our Race stretch six continents."

6. Why did you U-Turn #TeamTexas?
Joey:
"We didn’t know where we stood in the Race. Our tuk-tuk got so lost leaving the Roadblock, Justin and Diana finished the 'Cans' Detour and we never saw anyone else. #TeamTexas are great guys, but we wanted to make sure we were safe and also get rid of major competition."
Kelsey: "Not seeing any other teams for a good two hours, we thought we could be near last, and U-Turning the team with the Speed Bump was the only way to guarantee our safety."

7. What challenge in the Race did you find to be the most difficult?
Joey:
"The final leg lobster traps were very difficult. Kelsey and I gave everything, all our energy and strength. Our traps were tangled up, so instead of pulling up one trap at a time, we pulled up all seven. It was tough."
Kelsey: "The lobster trap challenge was definitely the most difficult. Without the adrenaline of it being the final leg, I honestly don’t know if we would of been able to do it."

8. What's in store for the future of your relationship?
Joey:
"I love this girl! Both of us plan on a long and happy life together. Marriage is somewhere around the corner, but I can’t ruin the surprise!"
Kelsey: "Race was the ultimate test for a relationship and we passed with flying colors. So I plan on spending the rest of my life with this man."
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2015, 12:28:46 AM »
Too bad we didn't see much of them during the show, other than their constant 2nd place frustration, maybe they were very UTR because they're a very functional and composed couple
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2015, 10:41:58 AM »
Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' winners Kelsey Gerckens and Joey Buttitta talk (Part 1)

By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 12/14/2015

The Amazing Race crowned "Dating Co-Workers and News Anchors" Kelsey Gerckens and Joey Buttitta the winners of the series' 27th season during Friday night's finale broadcast on CBS.

Kelsey and Joey from Santa Barbara, CA, crossed the finish line together in first place and won $1 million on the twelfth leg after conquering five continents, 10 countries and more than 34,000 miles.

Second place went to "Engaged Couple and Amazing Race Super Fans" Justin Scheman and Diana Bishop, while "Dating Paparazzi Business Partners" Logan Fazio and Chris Gordon finished in third.

During an exclusive interview with Reality TV World on Monday, Kelsey and Joey talked about their The Amazing Race experience and victory. Below is the first half. Check back with us soon for the concluding portion.

Reality TV World: When you two were running to the finish line and you saw all the teams waiting for you and applauding, what was going through your minds? Were your minds just blank because you were in shock or what were you thinking?

Kelsey Gerckens: It literally went into slow motion for us. It was the most incredible feeling and because it was like in slow motion, you could see the genuine look of happiness on all of our [fellow] Racers' faces. Just to see them so excited and jumping up and down to see us crossing the finish line, it was surreal. I watched it on TV 26 times before, and to be living it was incredible.

Joey Buttitta: Yeah, I mean, we were competitors with all of them. They genuinely were happy to see us coming, which was really cool.

Reality TV World: Awesome. I'm sure the show edited things to make it look close. But how long after you did Justin and Diana arrive at the finish line? And then what about Chris and Logan? 

Kelsey Gerckens: It was about 45 minutes.

Joey Buttitta: It was at least -- I don't even know if it was that long, but it was at least 20, if not more, like Kelsey said.

Kelsey Gerckens: I think it was a good 45 minutes before Justin and Diana came, and it was dark by the time Chris and Logan came, so another hour or so after Justin and Diana I think Logan and Chris came.

Reality TV World: When Justin and Diana were working on that Adirondack chair task at the same time as you guys, it seemed like a very tense atmosphere, like Joey, you told Kelsey not to let Justin rattle your cages with his shout outs. Did their presence make you work harder and better, or did it become more challenging to complete the task because of all that pressure? 

Joey Buttitta: I mean, Justin was just trying to get in our heads, so that's fine. It's sportsmanship and all that stuff. That's cool; That's all part of it. We just needed to concentrate on what we were doing, and that's what I was telling her, "Zone him out. We don't need to worry about it."

We had already done a bunch of chairs. We were already working on the last couple when they got there. So they had a long way to go, and it took a while to put the Adirondack chairs together. So we knew we still had a good cushion and, you know, he just kept trying to rattle us a little bit. Rightfully so. But we were just zoned in and we kept doing what we needed to be doing.

Reality TV World: The final leg was made up of many small tasks and quick destinations rather than one big Detour and stuff like that. Which task in the leg was the most time consuming and challenging? Because viewers just see bits and pieces of you guys working on the tasks.

Kelsey Gerckens: I think the hardest part physically was the lobster thing. All of ours actually ended up getting tangled together, so we had to pull up all those lobster cages at once, untangle them, and then pull them up one by one as indicated for our task. So that was the most physically exhausting thing we've ever done. It was nearly impossible.

The fishermen were telling us, "They're not going to be able to do it. It's impossible. It's not supposed to be like this." But we just had to go and do it. So we were literally using every drop of energy left in us to pull them up, and that was, oh my gosh, if you looked at our outfits, we were the ones covered in so much soot because we had to pull all six of them up at the same time.

Joey Buttitta: Yeah, we had all the mud and dirt from the bottom of the ocean on us because we were pulling so hard. That was physically draining, and we had to pull all six at once instead of one at a time, which was what made it difficult.

Kelsey Gerckens: And it was the most time-consuming task for us because of the issue with ours. Just as you've seen in other legs, where like [James Earl Corley]'s net was tangled, all of our lobster things were tangled together, so it took us a long time to get them all up. It was close to impossible, and I think because it was the final leg, that's the only reason Joey and I were able to put everything into that and get it up.

Reality TV World: I can't imagine how it felt to constantly finish in second place and then actual win the final leg. What was different about that last leg? Do you think you won just based on your own choices and skill or would you say luck played a role and it was more Justin and Diana's mistakes that propelled you forward? Meaning, maybe you saw it as Justin and Diana's race to lose? 

Joey Buttitta: No, I don't think so at all. I think you make your own luck. I mean, Justin and Diana are very good at this game, but so are we, and we feel if they weren't there, we would've been the ones winning every leg. So yeah, Justin and Diana are fantastic competitors, they're an obvious all-star pick if there's going to be another all-star season, but we don't think that they lost it. We feel like we won it.

Kelsey Gerckens: If you look at the entire season, Joey and I never made a big mistake. We never made that fatal mistake, we never made a big mistake. And if you look at Justin and Diana, they made fatal mistakes several times during the Race and there was luck in a way because the "Cheerleaders" taxi got lost and that's what got them in the Final 3.

Joey and I really felt we were the best team and the biggest competitor, and we never made those mistakes that Justin and Diana did make. So, for us, we didn't feel like their mistake is the reason we won.

I feel like [Justin]'s confidence and ego kind of got in the way of him getting that first place, but who knows! I mean, if there were other tasks, who knows what would've happened. And I think that's what people need to realize, is we really felt we were the strongest team.

Reality TV World: I was actually going to ask you if you were frustrated your success in the Race was downplayed or clouded by Justin and Diana's victories. Like you said, if it wasn't for them, you would've won most of the legs and been superstars.

Kelsey Gerckens: I feel like if Justin and Diana weren't on the Race, I really do feel like it would've been mine and Joey's race the entire time. They were our biggest competition and we were friends with them along the way. We got along with them, they're great people, but they're big competition! If they weren't there, we could've been breaking records.

Joey Buttitta: But we don't feel like we were, you know, robbed of screen time or anything. We're not egomaniacs like that. We don't feel that way. So, we're happy with the outcome and it was an amazing ride, and we have 42 minutes an episode.

They can only fit so much into these things. And Justin is a walking sound bite. We get that. We're a little boring in that category. That's probably the reason why, and we don't fight. Those guys were fighting constantly and we were just constantly consistent.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-the-amazing-race-winners-kelsey-gerckens-and-joey-buttitta-talk-%28part-1%29-18951.php
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2015, 10:47:28 AM »

Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' winners Kelsey Gerckens and Joey Buttitta talk (Part 2)

By Steve Rogers, 12/15/2015

The Amazing Race crowned "Dating Co-Workers and News Anchors" Kelsey Gerckens and Joey Buttitta the winners of the series' 27th season during Friday night's finale broadcast on CBS.

During an exclusive interview with Reality TV World on Monday, Kelsey and Joey talked about their The Amazing Race experience and victory. Below is the concluding portion.

Reality TV World: What do you think attributed to running such a consistent race? You had many ups and very few downs, if any.

Kelsey Gerckens: I think the fact that Joey and I got along so well and the fact that we work together on a daily basis, so we know how to work together and how to do things. We don't always have to talk things out. Half the other teams are yelling and stuff. That's why you see them a little bit more than us, but the fact that we got along, that's why we were so consistent.

Reality TV World: Tiffany Chantell and Krista Debono said they had a bad taste in their mouths for Justin and Diana while they were racing but they actually changed their minds watching the season back because "The Green Team" stayed pretty honest and loyal with everyone. Tiffany and Krista then pointed out you guys were actually the surprise because you were the sneaky, more cutthroat ones. What's your reaction to that? 

Joey Buttitta: Hashtag Puppetmastering!

Kelsey Gerckens: Joey and I, we played it as a game and we were there to do as good as we possibly could. So, I think that was just something that -- on the Race, we got along with everyone.

And when somebody says, you know, "Do you want to be a part of our alliance?" Are you really going to say "no" to their face? And the fact people wanted to be aligned with us and stuff, I think that's kind of where that comes into play.

Joey Buttitta: We're okay with playing the game. We don't have any qualms about U-Turning "Texas Boys." I mean, it's all part of it and people need to understand that you're always looking to advance in the game. And you know, every 14-year-old girl was mad at us for U-Turning "Team Texas," but that's okay. We'll get over it.

Reality TV World: Did you have a similar experience though as Tiffany and Krista in terms of watching the season back and seeing Justin and Diana in a different light than you saw them during the Race?

Joey Buttitta: Not really.

Kelsey Gerckens: We got along with them!

Joey Buttitta: We never argued with them.

Kelsey Gerckens: Yeah, Justin and Diana, we got along with them. We never argued with them. We were never the ones that were so irritated with them, so for us, [our opinion] never changed because we were friends with them and had become friendly with them the entire race.

They were a team that we were loyal to and a team we wanted to compete with. They're good competitors and we had a good time playing with them. So we actually got along with them the whole time. We weren't one of the teams that was irritated by them the entire time.

Reality TV World: How did you feel about Chris and Logan though? A lot of the teams were saying the "Paparazzi" really rubbed them the wrong way.

Joey Buttitta: Yeah, we stayed out of the fray a lot. We didn't get in those confrontations when there were three or four-team blowouts where everybody was hashing it out. Chris and Logan, that's just how they are.

I mean, what you saw on TV was probably not even as bad as the way that they talked to each other. So, (laughs) to be around them at airports, that's just their personality. They both have very strong personalities. That's how they constantly are. It's exhausting, really.

Kelsey Gerckens: Yeah, I think Joey and I, we were just kind of racing our own race. We weren't really worrying about them. But their biggest issue was their relationship with each other. They didn't really have to worry about the other Racers. We just thought that was going to be their downfall.

Reality TV World: Your favorite memory from the Race is obviously crossing the finish line in first place and winning the million. But looking back on the journey of the Race itself, what was your favorite or most memorable moment? Maybe it was a certain place or moment between the two of you that you shared.

Kelsey Gerckens: I think our two legs in Africa were incredible. Going to the village and going over Victoria Falls and seeing the elephants and the crocodiles and the hippos, that was incredible. And then Joey and I got to kiss under Victoria Falls. I think those two legs were just so memorable.

Joey Buttitta: Yeah, Africa was amazing. We loved everything about it. And I even think of India as one of my favorite moments. We handed this little kid a Granola bar. He was asking for candy and just to see the smile on his face and how happy he was and to see him running back to tell all his friends, that was something I'll never forget -- just how a simple Granola bar can make this little kid in India so happy.

Reality TV World: What is the status of your relationship now since competing on the Race? I know you said you had plans to move in together, so what's in the near future for you guys?

Joey Buttitta: Yeah, we have a great relationship and Kelsey and I both see this as, you know, getting married down the road and a dog and kids and all these things. So we're definitely on that path and nothing about The Amazing Race changed that. It only made our relationship stronger.

Kelsey Gerckens: Joey and I went on The Amazing Race knowing we were in love and knowing we had a strong relationship, and I think just having the Race to test us in going through all of that and loving each other even more and coming out of it saying, "We're together. We can really accomplish anything."

I think that was just proof to us how amazing our relationship is and how strong it is and, you know, we want to be together for the rest of our lives.

Reality TV World: Joey, I think you mentioned you wanted to pay off the mortgage on your parents' house. Do you have any other big plans for the money, or even small purchases you'd like to make? 

Joey Buttitta: Yeah, I mean, we're definitely going to help our families out, and I don't even know if it would cover -- I don't think a million dollars after taxes and all that is enough to do all the things we would like to do for people, but yeah, we're starting our lives together and saving [the money]. We don't want to be working when we're 80-years-old. So that's going to be the big goal, to try to save as much as possible.

Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-the-amazing-race-winners-kelsey-gerckens-and-joey-buttitta-talk-%28part-2%29-18956.php#QO8DyMfD3d4OYX71.99
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2015, 01:36:46 PM »
Too bad we didn't see much of them during the show, other than their constant 2nd place frustration, maybe they were very UTR because they're a very functional and composed couple
It's usually bad for the show (i.e. TV) to cast such contestants, but pretty good if they win and then must be featured a lot :lol: Unfortunately, the edit this season was cuckoo and Kelsey & Joey were unjustifiably underedited :(

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2015, 05:34:16 PM »
It's usually bad for the show (i.e. TV) to cast such contestants, but pretty good if they win and then must be featured a lot :lol: Unfortunately, the edit this season was cuckoo and Kelsey & Joey were unjustifiably underedited :(

I agree :/

I know I would DEFINITELY have loved to see their blowup on Leg 2 but unfortunately, like Amy & Maya's blowup on Leg 2 on TAR25, they would go unaired.

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2015, 08:33:23 PM »

I agree :/

I know I would DEFINITELY have loved to see their blowup on Leg 2 but unfortunately, like Amy & Maya's blowup on Leg 2 on TAR25, they would go unaired.
It was barely a blowup though which makes it so :lol: "You're an ass." "Wow."

Meanwhile another team: I'M STANDING WAITING FOR CROCODILES!!!!!

I'm still really curious about Amy & Maya's blowup on Leg 2.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective

Congratulations to

Kelsey and Joey

as they start their new life together!

8-25-17

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
Oh yay they got married!  :conf:

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
Congratulations :)

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkG2p_ihbQn/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=1h9gdm4mlp3sj

Kelsey and Joey are both nominated for Emmys. Kelsey for Weather Anchor, Joey for Live Reporter

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
https://twitter.com/Joey_Buttitta/status/1114190007005114373

Kelsey and Joey are expecting their first!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
https://twitter.com/Joey_Buttitta/status/1114190007005114373

Kelsey and Joey are expecting their first!

They did the gender reveal this morning...

IT'S A BOY!