The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 27: Jazmine Lewis & Danielle Littleton (Best Friends/Track Stars)

(1/4) > >>

georgiapeach:

#TheTrackStars

Name:  Jazmine Lewis
Hometown: Moreno Valley, Calif. 
Connection to your teammate:  Best friend
Current occupation: LA Galaxy Star Squad Girl
Describe what you do: Supervise interns on game days.
3 words to describe you: Outspoken, outgoing and high-maintenance.
Favorite hobbies: Shopping, watching reality TV and working out
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?  Obtaining my master’s degree and being the highest educated one in my family.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Kim Kardashian
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Kourtney Kardashian
What scares you most about traveling? It’s scary being in a place where you don’t speak their language.
What excites you most about traveling? Being able to go around the globe with my best friend and learn about new cultures together.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Sometimes in the heat of an argument, she says things she doesn’t mean just because she is mad at that moment, and it hurts my feelings. 
Pet peeve about your teammate:  I can get annoyed when she gets obnoxious and uncontrollable.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? I would like to visit Africa just to see where my ancestors originated from and have the chance to interact with the locals.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)?   I hope to maintain the amazing sisterhood we already have established. I want to encourage her outside of our comfort zone and want her to know I am always proud of her, no matter what. 
Follow on Instagram: @jazmineidella

Name:  Danielle Littleton
Hometown: Riverside, Calif. 
Connection to your teammate:  Best friend
Current occupation: Student
Describe what you do: I am a student at UC Riverside and am in my last season of track.
3 words to describe you: Funny/hilarious, outgoing and adventurous.
Favorite hobbies: Shopping, watching reality TV and sleeping.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Becoming an All American for track and field.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Kourtney Kardashian.
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Kim Kardashian.
What scares you most about traveling? I’m scared the most about getting lost. I feel like it would give me anxiety. I hate not knowing where I am.
What excites you most about traveling? Being able to experience all the difference cultures and customs of other countries with my best friend.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: I would like to address the issue of when we fight.  Sometimes Jazmine says rude things and gives me attitude which hurts my feelings. She goes from 0-100 with her temper and I want her to be more patient.
Pet peeve about your teammate:  I hate when Jazmine gets dramatic about things like the weather.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? I would like to visit France the most because my grandma is from France and my mom was born there and grew up there.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)?   I hope to gain an even closer relationship with my teammate and create even more memories by going on this once in a lifetime experience. I want us to be 80yrs old talking about how we went on The Amazing Race.
Follow on Instagram: @daniii_starrr

georgiapeach:
https://www.youtube.com/v/2gIEN8eLD-I

georgiapeach:
saved

Maanca:
Oh god, they call each other Kardashians. This team has already lost points with me :(

gamerfan09:
Alternate Cast Pic via:
http://www.ibtimes.com/amazing-race-2015-cast-announced-meet-season-27-contestants-photos-2080034

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version