Author Topic: TAR 27: Justin Scheman & Diana Bishop 1st Engaged>Now Married!  (Read 95678 times)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 27: Justin Scheman & Diana Bishop (Engaged)
« Reply #100 on: December 16, 2015, 02:25:11 PM »

Don't be in a rush, but follow your gut. And all-stars, yeah, I am going to stalk the producers and keep feeding them, have my fans feeding them, like, we want redemption! Season 30 Unfinished Business 2, please, let's do this!
Please no :res:

Offline Kitty Pryde

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #101 on: December 16, 2015, 02:54:13 PM »

Don't be in a rush, but follow your gut. And all-stars, yeah, I am going to stalk the producers and keep feeding them, have my fans feeding them, like, we want redemption! Season 30 Unfinished Business 2, please, let's do this!
Here place for awsome gif

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #102 on: December 16, 2015, 03:17:44 PM »

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #103 on: December 16, 2015, 03:44:47 PM »
You already legit won a lifetime of vacations and money.... NEVER RETURN PLS

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #104 on: December 16, 2015, 06:09:07 PM »
You already legit won a lifetime of vacations and money.... NEVER RETURN PLS

Not a million... Justin said lol

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #105 on: December 16, 2015, 08:19:50 PM »
FROM CBS.COM:
http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/photos/1005440/-thegreenteam-reflect-on-their-adventures-during-the-amazing-race/

#TheGreenTeam Reflect On Their Adventures During The Amazing Race

After traveling the globe, Justin and Diana (#TheGreenTeam) came up a few steps short on the season finale of The Amazing Race, and host Phil Keoghan had to give them the disappointing news that they came in second place.

While the engaged couple didn't take winning title, their bright outlook and love for the game couldn't be stopped.

Read what this couple had to say about their experience on The Amazing Race.

1. If invited back for All Stars would you return and have you learned anything about the Race and yourselves from watching the episode?​
Diana:
"Is this the invitation?! Of course, Justin and I would return for an All Stars Season, and now, we feel like we have even more to prove. I learned how strong I really am and how I shouldn't doubt myself or my abilities for anything. There were so many challenges that people would tell me they could never do, [like] dance the tango on a wall, bungee jump, [or] walk with lions.
I wouldn't have thought I could do them either, but you gain this inner strength in yourself and you realize that really can do anything! I also think that despite the disagreements Justin and I have, our love for each other is stronger than anything else. We fight with passion and we love with passion, and to us, that is the most important."
Justin: "Of course! I would run the Race once a year if they would let me! I learned a lot about myself and Diana. I know Diana is much stronger than she thinks she is. I know she is the perfect balance for me in life and I know she's going to be an amazing mother. What I learned about myself is that I need to be more aware of how others perceive me and take a deep breath before I react to things. Diana and I are teammates for life. We both want the same things, so arguing is pointless when we have the same goals. She's so smart. I know I need to listen more."

2. Was competing on the Race all you dreamed it would be?
Diana:
"Competing on Race was so much more than you dream about. You envision the famous landmarks and countries, but it's the people and cultures that stick with you when you're back home."
Justin: "It's so cliché to say it was everything and more, but it really was. Traveling is more than just seen landmarks and monuments—you should want to experience the culture and understand how other people live. It makes you really appreciate how lucky and fortunate we are to have been born in America."

3. What was your favorite moment from the Race?
Diana:
"My favorite moment was our first win in Buenos Aires, Argentina. We overcame so many obstacles that first leg in Brazil, so to go from ninth place to first was exhilarating! Running to that mat and seeing Phil standing, waiting for us there was so emotional! My expectation for the Race was to not get eliminated. Justin's expectation was to win every leg. Winning that first leg was an eye opener that anything is possible!"
Justin: "There are so many great moments for me. One of my favorites was watching Diana bungee jump in Africa. She was so scared but so determined, and when she finished you could see how excited and proud she was to have overcome her fears."

4. What challenge in the Race did you find to be the most difficult?
Diana:
"The biggest challenge for me was fitting in, socially. Going in, I did not want to seem threatening or [like] a 'know-it-all.' I wanted to make some friends, travel the world, and win $1 million. Justin wanted everyone to know how prepared we were and that began to separate us from the beginning. He didn't do it on purpose, but it ended up being a big reason we had such a target on our backs from the start. I think it's hard to be successful and still be social because you feel like you are taking something away from the other racers when you win. And then, when you keep winning, it just get worse."
Justin: "For me, it was the barbecue task in Argentina. Diana is so much better with the little detail tasks as I seem to paint with a much broader brush. I was so focused on getting the metal ties correct that I didn't see the simple things, like flipping the ribs around, and it still kills me that we lost that leg by 15 seconds!"

5. How does it feel to know now that the other teams were conspiring against you since the beginning of the Race?​
Diana:
"In the beginning, we knew #TeamTexas was after us, but we had no idea that all the teams were in it for the Express Pass! That was something we didn't learn until after the Race was already over. It was a good feeling to know that despite having such a large target on our backs, Justin and I were able to overcome all of that and still come out on top for so many of the legs.
Just being on the Race was a dream come true, but being on the Race and winning seven out of 12 legs is what we will remember most."
Justin: "It's pretty interesting. As a fan, it's fun to watch, but as a contestant, it's tough knowing that since day one it was everybody versus #TheGreenTeam. I think it also makes what we accomplished so much more meaningful because one mistake on any of the U-Turn legs and we could've been out of this race."

6. Is Justin just as emotional in his real life as he was on the Race?
Diana:
"Yes, he is! Justin is emotional and never hides how he is feeling. He always lets you know where you stand and makes no apologies about it. Justin wears his heart on his sleeve and professes his love for me every waking moment! (He is definitely more loving that I am!)"
Justin: "Yes and no. I am a very passionate person and have learned I need to release my emotions because I used to keep them bottled up. But there are only a few things that can trigger those emotions and the Race just happens to have most of them. Anyone who really knows me has definitely seen that side of me. It's just a part of who I am."

7. What was the most important thing you learned about yourself and your teammate?
Diana:
"The most important thing I learned about myself is how strong I really am. After everything I've done on the Race, I know I am capable of doing anything! From now on, I will believe in myself a lot more. The most important thing I learned about Justin is how dedicated he really is. He is dedicated to me, his goals, his dreams, and that he will go to the ends of the earth for them."
Justin: "I learned that if we work together, there really is nothing we can't achieve. Diana is the strongest woman I know and I need to learn to talk to her better."

8. What was the most physically and mentally challenging aspect(s) of the Race?
Diana:
"The most physically challenging aspect of the Race is staying in tip-top shape for every leg. After five or six legs, your body starts to weaken and ache everywhere! There is no stretching or massaging that could relieve some of the aches and pains that the Race causes your body to feel. After [the seventh leg] in Rotterdam, we got massages and I am not going to lie: it rejuvenated us and pushed us through to those final legs of the Race.
The most mentally challenging aspect of the Race is believing in yourself! It may seem easy, but there are things that I thought I could never do. I am terrified of heights, but I got to ride over Victoria Falls in a micro-light and bungee jump over the Zambezi River, two things that I would have never volunteered to do! I was able to overcome some of my fears and nothing is more empowering than that."
Justin: "For me it was dealing with the effects of your body [when it's] full of adrenaline most of the day, [then] tired, hungry, excited, [and] nervous all at the same time. It's not something you can really prepare for. Mentally, [it] would be trying to build relationships with people who just wanted you gone. Also, pinpointing the mistakes we made and second guessing [or] reliving them."
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #106 on: December 17, 2015, 12:30:46 AM »
final verdict: emotionally-volatile and non-evil version of Rob & Amber
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #107 on: December 18, 2015, 01:33:44 PM »
ffs Romber were at least effing awesome

Justin: "It's so cliché to say it was everything and more, but it really was. Traveling is more than just seen landmarks and monuments—you should want to experience the culture and understand how other people live. It makes you really appreciate how lucky and fortunate we are to have been born in America.
Disrespecting non-Americans much? :res:

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #108 on: December 18, 2015, 05:31:47 PM »

Justin: "It's so cliché to say it was everything and more, but it really was. Traveling is more than just seen landmarks and monuments—you should want to experience the culture and understand how other people live. It makes you really appreciate how lucky and fortunate we are to have been born in America.

He also forgot that there is also TAR international versions. Canada, Latin America, Australia, and Asia.
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #109 on: December 18, 2015, 05:33:12 PM »

He also forgot that there is also TAR international versions. Canada, Latin America, Australia, and Asia.

WHAT DOES TAR INTERNATIONAL HAVE TO DO WITH THIS LOL

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #110 on: December 18, 2015, 10:10:13 PM »

It makes you really appreciate how lucky and fortunate we are to have been born in America.

Justin said this. Apparently he doesn't think that racers of TAR international versions are lucky and fortunate to be in TAR.
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #111 on: December 19, 2015, 09:05:18 AM »

It makes you really appreciate how lucky and fortunate we are to have been born in America.

Justin said this. Apparently he doesn't think that racers of TAR international versions are lucky and fortunate to be in TAR.

lol He meant that he is lucky and fortunate to be born in America because he has a good life, have not suffer from poverty, poor, war...

Offline Blue Robot

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #112 on: December 19, 2015, 05:10:07 PM »

lol He meant that he is lucky and fortunate to be born in America because he has a good life, have not suffer from poverty, poor, war...

Because there is no poverty in the US and it never gets involved in wars?  Don't get me wrong, I'm one of the very few people here who actually likes the green team (I know, I know, very unpopular opinion), but as a non-American from a country visited this season, that comment didn't strike me the right way. Not because there are international editions of the race, obviously, but because in every country you'll find people with good lives and some people living some not so great lives, maybe in different scales, but just being born in the US doesn't automatically makes your life better than anyone else's.

But anyway, I was not super offended by that comment or anything, I frowned a bit when I read it, then I kept reading and by the time the interview was over I wasn't even thinking about it anymore, I'm just explaining why IMO it can be seen as disrespectful.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #113 on: December 20, 2015, 08:09:26 PM »
The guy was just checking his privilege, let it go. He's not the first racer to say the exact same thing.
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #114 on: December 20, 2015, 08:17:11 PM »
The guy was just checking his privilege, let it go. He's not the first racer to say the exact same thing.

I hate them but yeah, I'll agree with this. It's just a very small quote, let it go!  :cmas19

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #115 on: December 22, 2015, 03:23:32 AM »
I want Justin and Diana to go on Allstars, don't win any legs, get eliminated, and realise how much they suck.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #116 on: December 22, 2015, 03:32:33 AM »
I want Justin and Diana to go on Allstars, don't win any legs, get eliminated, and realise how much they suck.

Better yet, eliminated first after being U-Turned on the first leg ala TAR26!

Offline elthemagnifico

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Previously as rafael02
« Reply #117 on: April 22, 2016, 09:10:04 PM »
not yo personal attack for sure but i stalked justin Instagram and i found this...

:lol:
i know it was long time ago but yeah :funny:

and the commentator was Krista (Tiffany and Krista  ) :funny:
what might have been

Offline elthemagnifico

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Previously as rafael02
« Reply #118 on: April 22, 2016, 09:10:33 PM »
not to personal attack for sure but i stalked justin Instagram and i found this...

:lol:
i know it was long time ago but yeah :funny:

and the commentator was Krista (Tiffany and Krista  ) :funny:
what might have been

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #119 on: June 25, 2016, 05:12:41 PM »
I know a lot of you are haters  :funny:.

But Justin & Diana are running a YouTube channel named Classic One, I'm sure many of you have seen it. They do Amazing Race Recaps they'll also cover TarCanada. They do so many co abs with racers tomorrow they're doing one with Brooke & Clair! He's with James Earl every week and Tiffany often pops up. So even if you didn't like them check it out because it's really good.  :conf:

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #120 on: June 25, 2016, 06:49:20 PM »
I tried watching the episode where he tried to make a leg and it was one of the worst things I've ever seen. :res:

Long bus to SL?
Rappell SLT without even mentioning TAR21?
CANADA Leg 1?
Cow Wrangling vs. Barrell Racing DT?
River-Crossing Puzzle RB?

Thankfully Diana still loves shutting him down though by saying when his stuff is not logistically possible lol <3

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #121 on: June 25, 2016, 06:52:33 PM »
I tried watching the episode where he tried to make a leg and it was one of the worst things I've ever seen. :res:

Long bus to SL?
Rappell SLT without even mentioning TAR21?
CANADA Leg 1?
Cow Wrangling vs. Barrell Racing DT?
River-Crossing Puzzle RB?

Thankfully Diana still loves shutting him down though by saying when his stuff is not logistically possible lol <3

Yeah I know i was like wtf  :funny: but I do love their recaps because people from the episode are always on and James Earl/Krista  :luvya:

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #122 on: June 25, 2016, 06:53:18 PM »
If there was a way to mute Justin and watch just everyone else I would probably watch :lol:

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #123 on: October 06, 2016, 09:18:03 AM »
According to Justin's Instagram post from yesterday, He and Diana are getting married October 28th at Belleek Castle in Ireland. Congratulations to them!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLLlN2EhsQw/

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #124 on: October 06, 2016, 10:01:05 AM »
running.gif