Author Topic: TAR 27: Justin Scheman & Diana Bishop 1st Engaged>Now Married!  (Read 95802 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
TAR 27: Justin Scheman & Diana Bishop 1st Engaged>Now Married!
« on: September 02, 2015, 10:45:07 AM »

#TheGreenTeam

Name: Justin Scheman
Hometown: Bronx, N.Y.
Connection to your teammate: Fiancé 
Current occupation: Morning radio personality
Describe what you do: I help people start their day with a smile. Also, I create and deliver four hours of content on the radio & online each morning and record and edit audio/video for web content.
3 words to describe you: Passionate, loyal and straight-forward.
Favorite hobbies: Photography/videography, video games, travel and learning new skills/talents.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Besides proposing to Diana with her own Amazing Race (the video went viral), I'm proud of all of the lives I have been able to change through my job. 
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Bruce Willis - a really down to earth guy who tells it like it is, a tough guy with a soft heart.\
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Eliza Dushku- can hang out with the guys, has an amazing heart and infectious smile.
What scares you most about traveling? The lack of a second language and knowledge of some customs.
What excites you most about traveling? The different cultures, seeing the beauty of mother nature, sense of accomplishment, growing as a person and seeing the world through Diana’s eyes.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Diana likes to finish my thoughts for me and then have a retort ready for points I was never trying to make. We both need to listen and hear what the other is actually trying to say.
Pet peeve about your teammate: She doesn’t answer direct questions with direct answers.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Bora Bora; it looks like paradise. Alaska; one of the last frontiers. The UK; to visit the castles and history.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Travel the world, experience different cultures with the most beautiful person in the world. I want to add an unbelievable chapter to our “book of life” which is one step closer to happily ever after. I want to show her how strong and smart she really is. I love watching her grow as a person.   
Follow on Twitter and Instagram: @ JustinClassic1

Name:  Diana Bishop
Hometown: Sharon Hill, Pa. 
Connection to your teammate: Fiancée   
Current occupation: 6th grade teacher
Describe what you do: I create lessons that teach reading skills to 6th graders, and then use those lessons to teach students how to read and understand various types of writing.
3 words to describe you: Go-getter, sensitive and passionate.
Favorite hobbies: Arts and crafts, reading and exploring new places.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I am most proud of my teaching career. I have wanted to teach since I was 5 years old. Teaching for me is not just "what I do"...it’s part of who I am. Watching my students learn and develop throughout the school year is extremely rewarding!
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Zooey Deschanel. She isn't afraid to be herself, she's super goofy and can hang out with anyone.
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Vin Diesel.  He has a tough exterior, but a soft heart.
What scares you most about traveling? The unknown! Unfamiliar places, language barriers, different customs and laws can be very scary and intimidating.
What excites you most about traveling? The unknown! It's exciting to explore new sights, meet new people, experience new cultures and see the beauty of new places.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Sometimes the “New Yorker” in Justin comes out. I shut down and do not want to talk to him!
Pet peeve about your teammate: Justin always needs to be right.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? I would most like to visit Italy and the UK because my grandparents are from there. I am interested to see where my family roots started and where my grandparents grew up.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I would love to travel around the world and experience the different cultures that I read and learn about. I hope to come home with a deeper appreciation of the diversity in the world.
Follow on Twitter and Instagram: @LadyClassicOne
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 11:49:53 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR 27: Justin Scheman & Diana Bishop (Engaged)
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 01:18:25 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/6fbgW6hOgk4" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/6fbgW6hOgk4</a>
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 03:30:23 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 01:18:36 PM »
saved
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 01:32:06 PM »
Was never a Joey & Meghan fan, but Diana's face reminds me a little of Meghan.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 01:35:36 PM by Maanca »

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 06:23:07 PM »
http://www.buzzfeed.com/alivelez/this-guy-faked-the-amazing-race-to-propose-to-his-girlfriend

This was their video btw! It's been posted on here, but I think it's relevant since they're now actually on the show :lol:

Love that Diana gets to live her dream and Race, and great to know that Justin knows the achilles heel of several TAR teams and prepared (stick-shift, swimming, etc.), should be fun to see them go!

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2015, 09:23:19 AM »
http://www.etonline.com/tv/171156_meet_the_amazing_race_season_27_teams/
Justin is 30 years old, not 39.  :)

I like them. They seem like fun couple and they are huge TAR fans...  :hearts:

Offline JustinAndDiana

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Not So Newbie
  • The real Justin & Diana
    • JustinAndDiana.com
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2015, 09:42:43 AM »

actually I am 39, I hope I don't look it though! :-) and I am pretty sure I am the biggest fan to ever get a chance to race.
Justin & Diana
Amazing Race  Season 27
@JustinClassic1
@LadyClassicOne

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2015, 09:52:22 AM »

actually I am 39, I hope I don't look it though! :-) and I am pretty sure I am the biggest fan to ever get a chance to race.

Wow...  You look 10 years younger.  :)

Great to see you here... How many times you applied for show? Can't wait for 25th, hope you did well and enjoyed your dream.  :)

Offline JustinAndDiana

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Not So Newbie
    • JustinAndDiana.com
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2015, 10:00:17 AM »

Wow...  You look 10 years younger.  :)

Great to see you here... How many times you applied for show? Can't wait for 25th, hope you did well and enjoyed your dream.  :)

Thank you! I have applied about 5 times over the past 12 years. Twice with Diana!
Justin & Diana
Amazing Race  Season 27
@JustinClassic1
@LadyClassicOne

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2015, 08:56:12 PM »
They look Brandon and racheal hopefully she way better then them that was fun how got engaged

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2015, 12:23:48 AM »
The "Amazing Race" Proposal, is one of the best proposals I've seen. It's definitely a great achievement. Very fun couple, this will be exciting to watch.

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2015, 07:07:39 AM »
I wasn't too sure about them when I first seen them, but having heard more and more about them, and their story I'm gonna be rooting for them.  :hoot:

It's about time a team of Superfans actually do well on the race.  (Gary & Will, and Dennis & Isabelle, I'm looking at you)  So lets hope these guys break the curse.  :<3
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2015, 05:19:45 AM »
There actually haven't been as many superfans on TAR as have been cast on Survivor. And I always like that - seeing people who really want to be there and are not just some indifferent recruits.
Waiting to see them :cheer:

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2015, 09:32:12 AM »
I could listen to their accents all day I'm swooning

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2015, 10:10:58 AM »
These two are such superfans, I love it!
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline JustinAndDiana

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Not So Newbie
    • JustinAndDiana.com
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2015, 04:57:21 PM »
 :party:  The season 27 cast is such a cool group of people. This season is going to feel different than a lot of previous seasons.
Diana and I can not believe the positive reaction from TAR fans already. It's going to be one hell of a ride! We are buckled up and ready!

If anyone is interested here is Diana and I social media info if you want to follow our journey.
Our Facebook Fan Page-  https://www.facebook.com/JustinClassic1
Justins Instagram https://Instagram.com/JustinClassic1
Justins Twitter https://twitter.com/JustinClassic1
Justins Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/BladesProducer
Dianas Instagram https://Instagram.com/LadyClassicOne/
Dianas Twitter https://twitter.com/ladyclassicone

Justin & Diana
Amazing Race  Season 27
@JustinClassic1
@LadyClassicOne

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2015, 06:19:40 PM »
Thanks Justin!! :tup:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2015, 05:34:05 AM »
Oh, I almost cried at the end of the video. What a wonderful proposal. And happy that you guys now were in a real TAR. Wait to see your journey.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2015, 03:42:11 PM »
I thought I was going to dislike them because they felt Brendon/Rachelish (BLAME THE GREEN THEME) when I first saw the cast photos.

BUT NO. THE INTRO VID + PROPOSAL VID = PLZ WIN ALREADY :funny:

Offline Super Mateo

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2015, 07:27:49 PM »
This is the kind of team the Amazing Race needs more of: fans of the show that have been dreaming of running the race for real for years.  The first episode was great storytelling.  Justin (and likely Diana too, but it focused on Justin) is a fan and J/D got the lead early.  They decide to take a risk that didn't work out.  I felt for him.  The first goal was to get the Express Pass.  It failed, but when they lost time to get to the detour, they fell behind and his fear of elimination kicked in, and that when the story arc took off.  He felt hopeless, waiting for some ray of hope, and he got it when he spotted other teams still doing the puzzles.  He didn't want to be eliminated because his dream of running the race would be cut short and end after one leg.  It made me want to cheer for them.  This is now a team I want to see go far.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2015, 08:33:58 PM »
I didn't like how they portrayed Justin and Diane but I felt for them when they fell behind
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2015, 02:16:43 AM »
I didn't like how they portrayed Justin and Diane but I felt for them when they fell behind
I agree they portrayed him as quite cockey which I think he was but nether the less I still like them!

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2015, 08:39:22 AM »
i why Justin sound like African American lol

Offline JustinAndDiana

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Not So Newbie
    • JustinAndDiana.com
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2015, 10:04:08 AM »
i why Justin sound like African American lol

lol Maybe because I grew up in the Bronx
Justin & Diana
Amazing Race  Season 27
@JustinClassic1
@LadyClassicOne