Author Topic: TAR 27: Justin Scheman & Diana Bishop 1st Engaged>Now Married!  (Read 24224 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR 27: Justin Scheman & Diana Bishop (Engaged)
« Reply #125 on: October 06, 2016, 02:15:31 PM »
Pictures there, but I think the wedding is in the Dominican Republic.  So happy for them both!!
"I can't speak for production, but I really like that people see us when we're traveling around the world. If you're a fan of the show, ... you're going to be more excited because you want to see what happens."Phil Keoghan

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR 27: Justin Scheman & Diana Bishop (Engaged)
« Reply #126 on: October 30, 2016, 04:09:26 PM »
CONGRATULATIONS AND MUCH JOY

to Justin and Diana

on their Wedding Day!

October 28, 2016

Los Nomadas, Playa Coson, Dominican Republic

photo credit to Steve Doss
"I can't speak for production, but I really like that people see us when we're traveling around the world. If you're a fan of the show, ... you're going to be more excited because you want to see what happens."Phil Keoghan

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR 27: Justin Scheman & Diana Bishop 1st Engaged>Now Married!
« Reply #127 on: November 02, 2016, 11:37:33 PM »
Justin Scheman Joins WDZH (98.7 Amp Radio)/Detroit As Morning Producer

November 2, 2016 at 8:02 AM (PT)

Be the first to comment!

JUSTINSCHEMAN.jpg 
Justin Scheman

CBS RADIO Top 40 WDZH (98.7 AMP RADIO)/DETROIT adds JUSTIN SCHEMAN to the “RAT AND PUFF SHOW” as the new morning show producer.  SCHEMAN has worked for a number of morning radio shows throughout the country, including the “PAUL AND YOUNG RON” morning show on WZTA/MIAMI, “BOB AND THE SHOWGRAM” at WDCG/RALEIGH, as well as the ”KEVIN AND VIRGINIA SHOW” at WLDI/WEST PALM BEACH, “CHIO IN THE MORNING” at WRDW/PHILADELPHIA, and finally, “MATHEW BLADES IN THE MORNING” at KMXP/PHOENIX.

SVP/Market Manager DEBBIE KENYON said, “I am thrilled to put JUSTIN at the helm of the ‘RAT AND PUFF SHOW.’  He brings a new and fresh sound to DETROIT.  He’s joining a great team and I look forward to watching the evolution of the show as they work together and take the show to new heights.”

VP/Music Programming TIM ROBERTS added, “JUSTIN’s experiences make him a perfect addition to the ‘RAT & PUFF SHOW’ on 98.7 AMP RADIO.”

“When I heard RAT AND PUFF were looking to take their show to the next level, I knew it was the job for me!  They are talented, creative and real,” said SCHEMAN. “After speaking with the 98.7 AMP RADIO team, I knew we had the support system in place to really shake things up in DETROIT!  I relate to DETROIT, it’s a hungry city that’s ready to shine.”

http://www.allaccess.com/net-news/archive/story/159344/justin-scheman-joins-wdzh-98-7-amp-radio-detroit-a